Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Erisa's Summer [v0.6.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 181 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 147 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That update got a donation to to a local animal shelter as per your request.

Couldn't help it, i'm a huge Chrissy fan and there was lots of her. Sold on both her solo and Abby throuple.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
But what if you had a far enough save file up to that point and the gallery doesn't register that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
But what if you had a far enough save file up to that point and the gallery doesn't register that?
Since the gallery is a new function you might see that a few scenes are not unlocked.
Because of the way replay functions, I had to create a few new scene tags to set things up appropriately - these are the gallery scenes you'd have to replay to unlock.

If you've already seen the content and you know what you're trying to unlock, I'd recommend just blasting skip and picking the choices you need to pick from the start to get the unlock.
Of course, I don't recommend this for a first playthrough or for the new content ;)

Feb 13, 2022
For me it's Rey - Whit - Merri - River/Sandy - Grace - Olive - Allison - Liz - Abby - Crissy - Amanda. I never did anything with Alysa except for the forced stuff yet one of her galleries is unlocked even though I never picked that option with her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di Erisa's Summer [v0.5.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png

Version: 0.6.0

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For me it's Rey - Whit - Merri - River/Sandy - Grace - Olive - Allison - Liz - Abby - Crissy - Amanda. I never did anything with Alysa except for the forced stuff yet one of her galleries is unlocked even though I never picked that option with her.
Because of the way that scene's set up, it'll automatically unlock with the progression of the story - you still have the option to turn her down in replay and see the brief follow-up scene in the halls with River and Sandy

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Big fan of the Sub-to-Amanda (and Merri in the future I assume) route
Dunno, feels more like Amanda is meant to be dommed. The way she treats you as sub you'd probably rather want Merri.

That could also be such a great way get back at Amanda. Show her that her abusive ways are neither welcome nor needed and that you found someone leagues better than her.

• Red Heart

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Erisa's Summer Textbox Mod
Textbox.jpg
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Text is white and background not dark. It's hard to read sometimes. Maybe a modder can fix that problem? JokerLeader
Erisa's Summer Textbox Mod
View attachment 1666411
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

fortuna95 hope this one will help
This was definitely an oversight on my part when I made the text box more transparent. I'll make sure the outlines are there in the next version.

Kudos to JokerLeader for the quick mod fix!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
This was definitely an oversight on my part when I made the text box more transparent. I'll make sure the outlines are there in the next version.

Kudos to JokerLeader for the quick mod fix!
You're welcome, if you want you can add the mod to your game and remove the part that says "Joker Mod Additons"
Thank you for the game, I'm enjoying it very much :love:

• Red Heart
Feb 13, 2022
Some might not unlock in one playthrough even if you did that. I played through the whole thing and never unlocked Nina modeling even though I had her model for the FC but on a restart just getting to the clothing store unlocked it. The threesome scene was the same way never unlocked in the first playthrough but unlocked in the 2nd one.

Last edited:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Some might not unlock in one playthrough even if you did that. I played through the whole thing and never unlocked Nina modeling even though I had her model for the FC but on a restart just getting to the clothing store unlocked it.
Were you starting from a previous save before? I believe this is one of the gallery items where you'd have to restart from the beginning to unlock it. You're correct that you'd just have to get to that point in the game for it to unlock.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes