3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
May 2023 - Summer's Almost Here!

2023-04-05 BrunetteErisa02.png

Hope you all enjoy the peek into the special renders that are released weekly on Patreon and SubscribeStar! This was a take on Erisa with long, black hair that I was... particularly taken with.

Sorry for the lack of an April update - things have been mostly uneventful as I've been transitioning to a new job and doing a good amount of travel and work to support that. I also went through a creative drought/mental block... I don't know what you want to call it. I think it was a decompression from my last job and I was having a hard time motivating myself to work on renders. As a result, I paused support for the month of May, but have continued with special renders and regular updates - whether I had anything positive to say about myself and my accomplishments or not.

This week, I had a nice opportunity to get some momentum back and am hoping to complete the next section of the update which features Abby and Grace by early June. As always, timelines are fluid, but I think I can hit that goal. It may ultimately come off as a simpler update, but I'm trying to get the game moving right now (and I think you'll still enjoy it if you choose to support and play it!). My next update after that will be on scenes with River and Sandy (which I think everyone will find very appealing) and after that we'll be on to writing for 0.8.0. I already have a lot of ideas on that end, so it'll be good to start getting them written and programmed.

With 0.8.0 I'm going to try to revisit my approach to rendering as well. I may try to do a little more art in-between the writing to keep fresh. We'll see how it pans out.

Anyway, that's about it. Just a little proof of life ahead of the next 0.7.0 mini-update. I know I tend to get a little quiet between things and with my personal slow down for a while, I got even more quiet. It's just my natural reaction to not promote myself or my game when I don't feel like I'm delivering. Now that I'm (hopefully) hopping back on the right track, I'll try to be a little less reclusive. Thanks for checking in! I hope to share more from the girls sometime soon!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
d4grace33.png

What's better than proof of life? How about proof of work!

I've put the finishing touches on and released the Abby and Grace mini-update (v0.7.0b4.0) to and . The release is available to Cruiser supporters and above as of this posting and will open to True Friend supporters next Friday. I hope you check it out and enjoy what these lovely ladies have to offer!

As for progress into the future, I have one more mini-update to go which will complete 0.7.0. This will focus on Sandy and River (mmm... plus Chrissy) and will be an especially steamy one. I do have to make some code changes which will add some work and I'll be on a vacation toward the end of the month, so I'm hoping to be somewhere with this update by the end of July. More details will follow in regular updates as they develop.

Thanks for keeping an interest! I hope you all have a great weekend!
-IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
July 2023 - Still Rockin' Towards a New Update!

2023-07-19 RockInstruments05.png

Hey y'all! It's been a while and I wanted to put out a little public update since my last word was in early June.

Things have been going steady since coming back from vacation and ramping back up in early July! The code changes I mentioned were all implemented and I'm working on animations and static images to put a bow on 0.7.0 from the visual perspective. From there, I need to do a playthrough for proofreading (which is normally pretty quick).

I'm also working on a few other quality items. I've added some UI aspects to the gallery that make it a little more aesthetically pleasing (in my opinion) and implemented a cheat function which will see some life with the new release. The biggest non-visual change is that I'm also working on adding music! I have a title theme which I like a lot (and even paid to license) and have been working on implementing other tracks in between rendering. There's some UI that goes in line with this, but I've already coded and implemented that bit, while some other minor UI tweaks are on my list, but shouldn't take too terribly long to build in.

I'd say I'm about 70% done right now and I expect to have 0.7.0 available to supporters by mid-August. From there, I'll make the game available on itch at a set cost. No plans for Steam yet - mostly because I feel it'll be another while before the next update after 0.7.0 and while I think most of the folks following development of this game have come to understand my lengthy cycle, I don't think your average Steam buyer would be as understanding. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but that's where I'm at on that part... although I will bring Erisa's Summer to that platform eventually!

I hope you'll have a chance to play and enjoy! I'll put a little note out (well, probably a long note) once 0.7.0 is available. So, if nothing else, you'll hear from me then! Stay well and thanks for keeping on here with me!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
August 2023 - 0.7.0 is Here!

d4twins13yes15.png

That's right, 0.7.0 is now fully released and available on and to supporters at the Cruiser tier and above! True Friend supporters will get access on the 18th of August and a build will land on itch in mid-late September at or around the $20 mark.

Changelog (0.6.3 to 0.7.0):
  • This is the final update for 0.7.0, completing this version's release!
  • 425 new static images
  • 26 new animations
  • Music added from start to finish of the experience
  • 63 audio tracks added, including a licensed title theme
  • 6 new gallery scenes to unlock and replay
  • GUI improvements to improve presentation throughout
  • Settings menu now includes a section to enter codes
  • Code enhancements, debugging, dialog and image punch-ups in days 1-3
Preview of new home page and navigation in 0.7.0:
1691812628411.png

A new build (0.6.4) is also available on with a starting cost of $6. This build adds UI enhancements from the 0.7.0 development cycle along with the new inclusion of music from start to finish that's included in 0.7.0. A bonus image pack including 70 special images is included in this bundle as well as enhancements to a number of in-game images and animations. The game content content in 0.6.4 begins and ends in the same space as 0.6.3 with these notable enhancements. The intent here is to offer a little something extra to people who are paying for the release on itch while pending the 0.7.0 release there.

I hope you'll get a chance to check out the latest and greatest I have to offer in the game - not only do I think 0.7.0 offers the best quality of writing and art I've achieved so far, but I think the scenes (especially the latest!) are among the hottest in the game. I also put a lot of work into building in music and I think it's made a nice impact. I hope you'll find that adding music compliments and completes the experience... I particularly love the title theme and will sometimes sit with it on loop while working on renders!

Anyway, it's been a long cycle and a labor of love, so I hope you enjoy! I'll be back at it working on the next chapter shortly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Erisa's Summer [v0.6.4] [IM6]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ErisasSummer-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: IM6

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Lesbian only is not normally my thing. Then I saw this in the overview of this game:

...no characters feature male genitalia and there are no other scenes depicting male genitalia...
I didn't know there was a game that was lesbian only that didn't also include the prerequisite futa content ;)

I'm giving this one a try.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't played this game in quite a while and noticed in the op that there's an incest patch...in which only individual I can think of is Erisa's mother and I recall there wasn't really much content with Erisa and her mom..If I'm wrong then so be it as I said it's been a while since I've played so there might be some changes done in with the patch is needed..

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't played this game in quite a while and noticed in the op that there's an incest patch...in which only individual I can think of is Erisa's mother and I recall there wasn't really much content with Erisa and her mom..If I'm wrong then so be it as I said it's been a while since I've played so there might be some changes done in with the patch is needed..
i think the patch is more for the twins in the game.

Jun 10, 2023
the taste of this guy with all the alien faces reminds me of all the instagram whores trying to have the slavic operated out of their faces. what a freak show. blocked cringe.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
i think the patch is more for the twins in the game.
Ah, I totally forgot about those two lol. Tod you it's been a while since I've played and even for them in the game last I recall there really wasn't much in terms of any sort of interaction with them flat out fucking each other just a bit vanilla material

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev, and I am loving this game. Being a lesbian myself, it feels like the perfect game for me.

Really enjoying this, and will be looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
May 2023 - Summer's Almost Here!

View attachment 2638113

Hope you all enjoy the peek into the special renders that are released weekly on Patreon and SubscribeStar! This was a take on Erisa with long, black hair that I was... particularly taken with.
I find her much prettier like this, but it's only my taste :) Her face is more delicate and that slimmer body suits her well :love:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Just got caught up with the Dev, and I am loving this game. Being a lesbian myself, it feels like the perfect game for me.

Really enjoying this, and will be looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this game thus far.
In your spoiler area I believe you meant it to say the prize is not price.

Reactions: JenMistress

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After reinstalling and checking my progress etc I've got loads of stuff to unlock for the gallery :( oooh the grind is gonna be hell.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes