4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Here's a thought as I was just doing some research on the itch.io page, the version we have publicly was from August last year when there was 0.7.0 released for supporters so in the last year why was 0.7.0 not released publicly as of dev notes from last month are calling for v 0.7.2?

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here's a thought as I was just doing some research on the itch.io page, the version we have publicly was from August last year when there was 0.7.0 released for supporters so in the last year why was 0.7.0 not released publicly as of dev notes from last month are calling for v 0.7.2?
0.6.4 was a refresh of 0.6.3 which added a lot of quality of life enhancements and incorporated music. 0.6.3 had already been around for a while.

0.6.4 was also not a public release until only recently, when I put 0.7.2 on sale on itch. FYI, 0.7.2 does not differ significantly from 0.7.1 or 0.7.0 - it's mostly just bugfixes. The leap from 0.6.3 to 0.6.4 was more of a one-off improvement. So there would not be any big impetus to cycle those versions.

I don't intend to release any versions from 0.7.x onward for free. I started a a Patreon/SS and started charging on itch at that version number. Because it's paid content, I feel it should be in the hands of those who paid for it. I feel it would be unfair to them for me to do otherwise.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
was there any content updates in last two and a half years or is it still doing "bug fixes"?

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.7.2 has been out for over a year on Patreon/SubscribeStar and takes the game through the first half of day 4 (up to dinner) and features a number of distinct paths with different girls. I released it on itch recently as well. 0.7.0 was released around the same time I upgraded the game to tweak UI and add music for 0.6.4.

The script for the next update (0.8.0) is written (finished earlier this year) and I've been very slowly working on art due to just not having a lot of time to be able to dedicate to the game right now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Erisa's Summer [v0.7.2] [IM6] - Compressed

Win/Linux [260 MB]
- - - -

Mac [246 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ErisasSummer-0.7.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Whoa. I thought this was dead. Surprised to see a new update after so long.

Going to have to replay from the beginning, as I don't remember anything lol.

Thanks for the update. ;)

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Erisa's Summer [v0.7.2] [IM6] with IC patch

Download android port v0.7.2 with IC patch
| |
(270MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
thanks can we play dom
Amanda has a dom path (and a sub path)

Whoa. I thought this was dead. Surprised to see a new update after so long.

Going to have to replay from the beginning, as I don't remember anything lol.

Thanks for the update. ;)
Never been dead, just always been slow! I made a crack at going more gung-ho around the time I released 0.7.x versions and all I got was burned out for a while. I love this game and am going to see it through, but I also have to give it hobby status due to a busy work life that actually pays my bills.

I am actively working on 0.8.0 art and have the script for 0.8.0 finished/coded. It has just been a slow process. I do post weekly special renders and updates on Patreon/SS to let everyone know I'm alive!

Regarding the leak... I'm almost surprised it took this long. I hope those playing it enjoy! I'll keep working and lauging at the weirdos who need to show up and complain about lesbian only games. There are literally dozens of us!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I played this game again from the beginning.
:love:I like Allison(Victoria), Kylie, Nina!
I'll add some more those I like:

I like Amanda!:love: I liked the new Alysa too!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
It's weird because the scene with Amanda and Merri seems to ignore your previous choices with Amanda. Even if you have dommed her from the start and know she likes it you act confused when she's being submissive in this scene wondering how Merri got her to be submissive.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes