Photo Finish

Oct 26, 2023
Anyone know if it's possible to edit the game to make it easier to get caught while playing properly? I find that unless you're actually trying to get caught you dont really see any events which i find a little disappointing. I was thinking of maybe reducing the stun threshold to get knocked down but im not sure how I would do that
I like your thinking

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I can't find a good 100% save of the Kagura version, or should I just play the original?
So the only difference between Kagura version and the original release is a better translation, as the language is stronger, and it has the uncensor already applied. Also some minor translate fixes here and there while forgetting to translate a couple things, else no difference except for the annoying Kagura Games logo at startup wasting time.
Play the Kagura version until bored, then load up the original + uncensor with the 100% save?

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
Is it just me or does this enemy (Sex Offender) not spawn in any of the stages. He looks very identical to old lecher from 2nd stage and hypnosis geezer from 3rd stage and has his own unique animations. He has no problem spawning in the arena along with mobs from the 3rd stage, which means that he can be found in the 3rd stage. But I spent half an hour and still haven't found him.
111.png

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Who knows if there is a mod that makes resistance and fighting more difficult while capturing an erotic scene?

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. What makes the horizontal pink meter fill to be able to have sex? My arousal meter is full and so is the orgasm meter, and even so, the pink link just shows a small blip and goes back down.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
You're not naturally a sex fiend. Gradually you'll unlock fetishes depending on how the enemies treat you.

You can spend points in a New Game to unlock fetishes though! When it asks you to "Select starting fetishes", just put 3 points into "Desires Violation". This will let you hold Up once your pink horizantal meter reaches a threshhold, then you can have sex! If you want to get to start getting sex stats quick just put 10 points into your butt, and 10 points into perversion. Then hop to stage two, let the bald guy knock you down, let him grope you until you get a ❤ with an Up arrow on it between your struggle buttons. Hold Up and there you go.

Congratulations, you're fucking!

Reactions: ZX7H

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
has there been any word on the new game? this pivix account is blank for me and i don't have a twatter so all i see is a post from 2020.

louksir

May 13, 2019
Damn, i bust so many nuts on this. And the gameplay, the animations, everything was so well made
Cant wait to see the new project of this guy. I can only hope that it will be about a thicc loli again. Not really a futa fan

Btw, how is this legal on Steam ? Lol

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes