good cat

Aug 17, 2017
ScreenShot_2024_0122_11_32_56.png

man i really like their arena, too bad its starts to become unbalance with the amount of shield they got after 500 kill and mob startin to 1 shot you if you dont have 700 hp :LUL:
1 simple mistake and you dead.

Samuelrong

Mar 19, 2023
I ignored this game for a long time. After seing the combat system I regret ignoring it. Still haven't come to the naughty scenes.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
No way to have big breasts all the time? Also, did anyone make a mod so that she actually looks good with twintails?

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Once you finish the game you unlock a testing-room, there's a secret area to the right, past the wall (you need to level up your double-jump skill and jump over the wall), where you can get the titty and the puppy outfits.

These two outfits only change the animations that you've already seen during those defeat scenes. So if you attack, jump, have sex with those outfits on you'll still see your default outfit during those animations.

I don't think there's any mods for this game, but you can be the change that you wanna see!

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Adding on to the few who've mentioned encountering a syntax bug in the Goon base event if you lose to the Stage 4 boss. You're unable to work due to "More than 20 possible options. Dialogue force closed. Possible Syntax error"

If Kagura is gonna translate these games as an official company, they seriously need to get on top of these bugs, man. I see a few other major bugs in this thread as well. Last thing we need is the official efforts to bring H-games to Westerners causing games to be seen as buggy when they originally weren't.

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Anyone know how to fix the make money part in goon base Kagura version? They said 20 options and syntax error

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes