Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
Heyo, does anyone know how to transfer the save files over to the newer version? Day 1 v1.15 player here, already completed the new version but I don't wanna go through the grind to 100% everything again. Tried everything I know but I keep getting this error log -

[Save Error]
Attempted to load save data from a different game [ErisDysnomia]
Please delete file [C:\Users/yourname/Downloads/H-Games/Eris Dysnomia/Save/SaveData01.sav]

Here's my save if it helps;

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Heyo, does anyone know how to transfer the save files over to the newer version? Day 1 v1.15 player here, already completed the new version but I don't wanna go through the grind to 100% everything again. Tried everything I know but I keep getting this error log -

[Save Error]
Please delete file [C:\Users/yourname/Downloads/H-Games/Eris Dysnomia/Save/SaveData01.sav]

Did you go for the Kagura version? The OP warns that saves are incompatible. Just get the normal version if that is the case.

Reactions: Daimotéra

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021

[Save Error]

Just to be clear, what you want is a post game save thats Kagura compatible right? here you go. You can beat the final boss in under 10 seconds with the skills currently equipped. While I haven't bothered to max every skill, Blue Blood is maxed so you can more easily grind the ones you care about using the arena. Also all the sex related skills are maxed, so if that's all you care about you're good. I reset all the kinks and stuff so you have a clean slate, though I left the masturbation options not reset so you still have them all unlocked.

both files are the same(though the 7z file is it in a folder), just sometimes it doesn't properly upload if not a zip/7z file (in my experience)

also, to make it easier for anyone searching later I'll write: here is a full save

Falcon_Cheif

Mar 17, 2018
Im having some weird graphics problems, certain moves are glitched and are either corrupted or just missing. the dlsite ver btw

edit:Turns out the save was corrupt or smth, cause i started a new game and none of the broken sprites are present

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

H0muncul1

Mar 7, 2023
Kagura picked up the game for a Steam release, nothing exciting, it's all in the thread.
I was aware of this, but this was a while ago, no? Honestly, I'm just desperate for new content for this game, it's one of my faves lol, has anyone publicly/privately modded anything for this game?
(I'm also aware the dev is working on a new game)

Reactions: eugene67

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I was aware of this, but this was a while ago, no? Honestly, I'm just desperate for new content for this game, it's one of my faves lol, has anyone publicly/privately modded anything for this game?
(I'm also aware the dev is working on a new game)
Okay, then nothing new.

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
i dont get it, after 1.19 goes 1.02?

Great game but really short. No story at all, just fighting and .. you know
:sneaky:

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
guys it seems like i have a problem
when i try to open the game it says 'can't locate game.ini'
how can i fix it?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
guys it seems like i have a problem
when i try to open the game it says 'can't locate game.ini'
how can i fix it?
Probably extracted to a bad path. Try moving the files behind a simple path with letters A-Z only in the name, e.g. X:\Games\Eris.

Reactions: DarkArrow
Dec 14, 2020
Since ive seen some people worried about the new upcoming game I came here to clarify that the creator is not death.

Hes still posting on his twitter but he only posts about sharing another games he buys from time to time. He doesnt write a single word about the new game, and hes been ignoring a lot of the japanese comments that are asking him about the game.

However, he sometimes says that hes being feeling well to let people know that hes fine, but has never talked about the game updates or anything since his last update on august 24 of 2023.

My only guess its that hes trying to hold back and dont spoil us too much progress of the game to surprise us later.

ShadowInShadow12344

Mar 19, 2024
View attachment 1888306

Overview:
This is an erotic action game featuring entirely hand-drawn pixel animation,
where the female protagonist has sexual things done to her.
Perfect for those who like erotic combat and sexual status effects.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2022-06-25
Developer: Above a Damage Tile - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English, Japanse
Other Game: Ayura Crisis!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Developer Notes:

Be aware that original saves are not compatible with this the Kagura version.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

Old Version

krakjen thanks for the link

View attachment 1888333 View attachment 1888318 View attachment 1888305 View attachment 1888317 View attachment 1888306 View attachment 1888319 View attachment 1888311 View attachment 1888320
can u tell me how to take all clothes down and how to unlock to sex ?

• Haha
Reactions: Gonesoul
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes