Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Adding on to the few who've mentioned encountering a syntax bug in the Goon base event if you lose to the Stage 4 boss. You're unable to work due to "More than 20 possible options. Dialogue force closed. Possible Syntax error"

If Kagura is gonna translate these games as an official company, they seriously need to get on top of these bugs, man. I see a few other major bugs in this thread as well. Last thing we need is the official efforts to bring H-games to Westerners causing games to be seen as buggy when they originally weren't.
You know how to fix it?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Still no update on the 4th level boss defeat event bugs? Anyway... what's the difference in version 115 and 120?

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Last i heard there is a plan for a new game (not necessarily a sequel)
but there is little to no information about it.
Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Any similar games please? I loved the way you can skill up your hoe phase lmao

Reactions: renzorgg

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Pretty sure the folder between OneDrive and Games it at fault. Try a destination with only alphanumeric characters (so a destination without "č" and "í". That should go for basically any software, since many don't handle these characters so well.
Ditto. Simplify the path to "X:\Games\Eris" or something. If you have to use OneDrive, then "Onedrive\Games\Eris".

RandomIsAName

Aug 22, 2022
Pretty sure the folder between OneDrive and Games it at fault. Try a destination with only alphanumeric characters (so a destination without "č" and "í". That should go for basically any software, since many don't handle these characters so well.
Any idea on how i could change the name "počítač" to smth else bcs that's "computer" just in slovak and I tried looking around the files to change the name but i couldn't find anything, and even tho I have ENG system language it still shows in slovak

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Any idea on how i could change the name "počítač" to smth else bcs that's "computer" just in slovak and I tried looking around the files to change the name but i couldn't find anything, and even tho I have ENG system language it still shows in slovak
In Windows 10, open the Start menu, right-click on This PC, select More, select Properties (or just This PC → Properties in Windows Explorer). This should open the "Settings - About" view in the still-not-quite-control-panel shitheap. Find Rename this PC (advanced) in the bar on the right and try that. Hopefully OneDrive will follow suit.

RandomIsAName

Aug 22, 2022
In Windows 10, open the Start menu, right-click on This PC, select More, select Properties (or just This PC → Properties in Windows Explorer). This should open the "Settings - About" view in the still-not-quite-control-panel shitheap. Find Rename this PC (advanced) in the bar on the right and try that. Hopefully OneDrive will follow suit.
Didn't help, still thx for the help.

Reactions: makeitso
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes