Maurii1213

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, I have this problem when I want to add a save file with everything unlocked. I tried many files but none of them work. If you could help me, it would be a luxury, thank you UwU:
Problem.PNG

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I have this problem when I want to add a save file with everything unlocked. I tried many files but none of them work. If you could help me, it would be a luxury, thank you UwU:
View attachment 2984187
Your game looks screwy. Take it out of Downloads and put it in X:\Games\Eris, then try again. If still no go, download the game again just in case something's corrupted or you have the wrong version.

Maurii1213

Jul 20, 2023
Your game looks screwy. Take it out of Downloads and put it in X:\Games\Eris, then try again. If still no go, download the game again just in case something's corrupted or you have the wrong version.
Thank you, I reinstalled the game and now it works perfectly.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
Here you go, Kagura version:

But be aware that original saves are not compatible with this version.
Hey there, could it be that not all files were uploaded? it seems like there is a file missing that has the work scene in it, from the goon base.

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 2984187
The game looks just as shitty on my computer. The text is very difficult to read because of this. If I'm not mistaken it's because my display is too small (1360x768). Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? .... well, apart from buying a whole new monitor.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The game looks just as shitty on my computer. The text is very difficult to read because of this. If I'm not mistaken it's because my display is too small (1360x768). Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? .... well, apart from buying a whole new monitor.
I remember that resolution being a problem before. It's not true 16:9, so I think that might be the problem. Not sure we ever found a solution for that, and I have no means to test the issue. I would recommend a 1080p monitor for sure - should be plenty of used ones floating around.

PS Can your display comfortably scale to 720p? Could try playing at that to see if it helps to have the correct aspect ratio.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You can press F4 which will make the game go into windowed mode, you can then click and drag the edges to resize the window. You might have to fiddle with the size for a bit until the the text becomes readable but it worked for me eventually. I play on a laptop with the same resolution as you.

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
You can press F4 which will make the game go into windowed mode, you can then click and drag the edges to resize the window. You might have to fiddle with the size for a bit until the the text becomes readable but it worked for me eventually. I play on a laptop with the same resolution as you.
You think I didn't try that? No matter how I tortured that game window, the text still looked like crap, especially the bad status descriptions. Here's my best possible result.
111.png
As you can see, even the tiniest text is kind of readable. But it really hurts my eyes every time I try to make out the words.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You think I didn't try that? No matter how I tortured that game window, the text still looked like crap, especially the bad status descriptions. Here's my best possible result.
View attachment 3026985
As you can see, even the tiniest text is kind of readable. But it really hurts my eyes every time I try to make out the words.
I mean...it looks good enough to me? Not like it matters that much to read that text, it's just flavor text. If you want to read the text that badly you could just temporarily make the window really huge, which will obviously hide the UI and stuff but it makes the text big enough to read, then resize it back.

What I did for my game is that I made it stay huge while windowed whenever I wanted to read the text then I hit F11 to make it go fullscreen when I wanted to play normally, that makes it go back to its original resolution

Other than that no, there is no solution for our problem besides getting a higher resolution monitor.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I mean...it looks good enough to me?
I thought you'd managed to find a window size where the scaling corrected itself. That's too bad.

Either one of you try setting your display resolution to 720p? Some displays scale well enough that they don't look horrible at non-native resolutions. I use 1080p for some games on my 1440p monitor for extra frames.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I thought you'd managed to find a window size where the scaling corrected itself. That's too bad.

Either one of you try setting your display resolution to 720p? Some displays scale well enough that they don't look horrible at non-native resolutions. I use 1080p for some games on my 1440p monitor for extra frames.
Personally I haven't tried because I just kinda don't care about the text.:whistle:
I'm at 99% completion or so but I'm missing a scene and a fetish which I'm almost certain is related to the goons. I think a scene file is missing from the Kagura version like someone else mentioned, you straight up can't activate it. It's the one where you have to go to work in the goon station or whatever.

Photo Finish

Oct 26, 2023
A certain amount of kills in 'Winner Stays' in the arena. You can also earn skill slots in there. The last breakpoint for rewards is 200 kills. it's something like 50, 100, 150, 200. It doesn't matter which difficulty you do it on.
Thanks, this is really helpfull.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes