Aubau

Jul 21, 2022
Copy the files highlighted in the image from the WRPGE folder to the main game folder then try using to extract the .wolf files in the Data folder then after they're extracted just run Editor.exe should be editable from there, as for how to edit the game my knowledge is minimal.

View attachment 2290551
but how to use wolfdec to extract the wolf files? i can t see any .exe

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
im trying to launch the game but it says its missing "title.mps", can someone help?
Probably a bad extraction or path. Extract to "X:\Games\Eris" or something as simple and try again. If the file names look wonky, you may need to use a different extractor or encoding.

Reactions: sliph

sliph

Dec 9, 2020
Probably a bad extraction or path. Extract to "X:\Games\Eris" or something as simple and try again. If the file names look wonky, you may need to use a different extractor or encoding.
thanks, i downloaded it from another page in another format and it worked, so i believe the extractor problem was it :)

Reactions: makeitso

sliph

Dec 9, 2020
sorry i'm still asking questions, but now that i'm playing the game, when the wolf grabs me the game says that the file manteki2.png is missing, but when i check it its there, does anyone have an idea of what happened?

sliph

Dec 9, 2020
sorry i'm still asking questions, but now that i'm playing the game, when the wolf grabs me the game says that the file manteki2.png is missing, but when i check it its there, does anyone have an idea of what happened?
nevermind, i found out. the reason was that the directory was in another place :O

Reactions: makeitso

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
Is there any chance that this can be played on phone? I know that Wolf RPG is a rare engine, and I try Joiplay but it won't work...

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes