str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think you're in the wrong thread mate. There's no male pregnancy in this game.
There aren't even male adventurers in the game.
yup your 100% right i posted on wrong page (joys of having a ton of windows open LOL )

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Madodev, I feel the Pet class "broken" in the sense that it now effectively requires wearing underwear (to not get some piece from another cursed class equipped about the first dungeon fight you enter) despite supposedly enforcing nudity.

I understand that's a concession to making a nude-free Steam version, but I think that should be "fixed" with the nude patch/version.

As is, the Pet class will currently be largely "unplayable" in a customized "4 random cursed classes" start because it will 100% get equipped with a prisoner belt in the tutorial dungeon, before there's ever any chance of working around this by equipping some sexy white undies.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
wtf is jobless and how do i get it i accidently got a cursed item that fucks my rogue over and it says i need jobless

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
There a way to get around the console lock out in the non-patron version? No offense to the dev, but Dragon's Dogma 2 comes out next week and thats gonna be a big expenditure (as long as it's not shit, anyway)

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
wtf is jobless and how do i get it i accidently got a cursed item that fucks my rogue over and it says i need jobless
Just like it says. Leave them at home without a job to do.

On second thought on this, there might be some ESL comprehension difficulties. Some people might not know that Idle = Jobless.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
There a way to get around the console lock out in the non-patron version? No offense to the dev, but Dragon's Dogma 2 comes out next week and thats gonna be a big expenditure (as long as it's not shit, anyway)
For simple things you can try save editing (saves are in %APPDATA%/EroDungeons/saves), there's no way to get the console unless you clone the game from git and run it in-editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lophora

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone know what being captured actually does?
I've not noticed their stats changing, their gear disappears but if they gain cursed gear it's very slow to do so

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Does anyone know what being captured actually does?
I've not noticed their stats changing, their gear disappears but if they gain cursed gear it's very slow to do so
It is pretty slow. Every couple days she'll get a new piece of gear or two. Crest progression will also be added, and quirks can be removed or added as well. I think suggestions might be added too.

6nomad6

Nov 10, 2017
The game freezes:
1. a few seconds later after I opened character menu.
2. after I leave the very first starting location and are about to encounter the first enemy.

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
that capture talk reminds me, what does capturing humans in the field do? as far as i saw they just disappeared once you finished the dungeon

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
that capture talk reminds me, what does capturing humans in the field do? as far as i saw they just disappeared once you finished the dungeon
They're worth a good deal of gold, 2500-5000 from what I've seen, that gets added to your total at the end of the dungeon.

You can capture the human technicians in the lab, but they end up as Prisoners in your inventory. It'd be cool if you could get a special class by doing that...

Last edited:

hanyaner

Mar 19, 2024
topguy99,帖子:12341755,会员:6315948 said:
还有其他人遇到过这种视觉错误吗?每张图像的一半都被切断了?我不知道如何解决它。
[/引用]
你找到问题的解决方案了吗?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes