BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
My point is that big sword's BASE damage should be more than small sword. And to compensate, Divine Favor would probably have to be nerfed a bit.

Also, all bonuses and reductions should be clamped at 80-90%.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
why do many enemies just not have a sprite and crash the game? (spawning them with console commands)

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
why do many enemies just not have a sprite and crash the game? (spawning them with console commands)
I write out the enemy data first, at the start of game development, and only implement them later. It's like a form of a design document.

Also, all bonuses and reductions should be clamped at 80-90%.
Reductions are clamped this upgrade to -75%. I see no reason to clamp bonuses though, all buffs are additive so each next one is relatively weaker than the previous.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is the team order no longer set from where you drag them in to assemble your squad.

Dec 13, 2019
As annoying as some things were in the first part, it was still significantly better than this game here. Simply because it was much easier to understand.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Is the team order no longer set from where you drag them in to assemble your squad.
It's a bug, should only affect the first run in any save. Will be fixed in the next version (or you could download Beta 1.03 since I think you downloaded the unstable version which I uploaded accidentally).
lots of equipments turn to nothing in new .ver
Same as the previous, you probably downloaded the unstable version (which changes some pet and cow gear). Though it's also possible those are modded items, the update did break some mods.
As annoying as some things were in the first part, it was still significantly better than this game here. Simply because it was much easier to understand.
First part? Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
no backer version ?
That was an accidental upload. After talking to a mod I got it removed since Beta 1.05 is very buggy after the graphics rework. Leaving it here means constant bug reports for a month, since it's unstable. If you don't mind the texture errors, you're free to play it though, just don't be surprised at the bugs.
Screenshot 2024-04-05 175306.png
Anyway, to be correct, here's the mega link:
Linux:
Mac:
Android:
Windows:
Play at your own risk, don't send bug reports, yes I know the party gets reshuffled every fight. It's hotfixed for backers.
I guess so. The first part is “Ero Witches” or not?
They're different games, there's no continuity between them, that's why I found it weird that you spoke about first part.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
That was an accidental upload. After talking to a mod I got it removed since Beta 1.05 is very buggy after the graphics rework. Leaving it here means constant bug reports for a month, since it's unstable. If you don't mind the texture errors, you're free to play it though, just don't be surprised at the bugs.
View attachment 3513490
Anyway, to be correct, here's the mega link: Mega
Play at your own risk, don't send bug reports.

They're different games, there's no continuity between them, that's why I found it weird that you spoke about first part.
BUT thank you ^^
reason i asked was for the custom game play? is that only on backer version/ which version is that in xD

scar-slanter

Apr 11, 2023
It's a bug, should only affect the first run in any save. Will be fixed in the next version (or you could download Beta 1.03 since I think you downloaded the unstable version which I uploaded accidentally).

Same as the previous, you probably downloaded the unstable version (which changes some pet and cow gear). Though it's also possible those are modded items, the update did break some mods.

First part? Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Sad. My favourites are the cursed equipments and the cursed class

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
huh.... i dont see the cheats menu anywhere o.o like you cant get locked items on you or unlimits unit space o.o
You need to start a new profile after having completed main quests (left side) in any other profile. At that point you'll be able to spend destiny points to get those rules in that profile.

• Love
Reactions: nightsight

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
You need to start a new profile after having completed main quests (left side) in any other profile. At that point you'll be able to spend destiny points to get those rules in that profile.
ooooo thank you so much ^^ very nice person <3 have a lovly day

Dec 13, 2019
Well, the gameplay and the look are similar. That's why I assumed that this game was supposed to be a sequel. But if that's not the case, then that's just the way it is.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes