Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
Some of the quests give you favor. Dunno if you're like me and didn't realize you could click them, but you can click orange quests to confirm their completion, which will give you rewards (pre-set by each quest). Some of them will give you favor.

As for spawning more requests, I agree that the spawn rate is pretty bad, but you can skip the day at the bottom right to try to brute force receiving new ones. There's a circle of 2 arrows, next to the settings button.
Hi sorry for replying old comments, i can't seems to skip the day, the buttons isn't doing anything, the one you mentioned on right bottom, at first i thought i should assign all girls, but it didn't seems to work, any suggestions? I'm currently just enter random dungeons with one girl and retreat, btw I'm on mobile if that's important, any help would be great, thank you

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Hi sorry for replying old comments, i can't seems to skip the day, the buttons isn't doing anything, the one you mentioned on right bottom, at first i thought i should assign all girls, but it didn't seems to work, any suggestions? I'm currently just enter random dungeons with one girl and retreat, btw I'm on mobile if that's important, any help would be great, thank you
1718268086887.png

I haven't played mobile, but this is what the button looks like on the PC version. Maybe you'll see it somewhere?

EDIT: I also just noticed it says "costs one favor". Not sure if it was like that in the last version I played, but probably not worth skipping to grind favor if that's the case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Audia2753
Jul 28, 2019
What do you mean? Just include the profile.png in the zip file? The game itself has an icon.
Yes. I couldn't find an image file anywhere in the download to attach to a desktop launcher (um, maybe you call them shortcuts on windows?).

Quickedit: presumably that file is somewhere if I unpack the .pck? Just found it easier to pull it from the git.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
So i have few questions...
Any outfit repairs supplies, pls? I'm pleased you're buffed durability in 1.10, but any other way except expensive moral repair would be awesome :3. Though i'm fine as it is... Just switching outfits to front character, bites of ratkin cut outfit very fast. More than that, blocking/perfect blocking do not mitigate damage outfit gets. For long runs, outfit breaking is most trouble you can't clear all battles.

Rescued adventurers. I'm pretty afraid to sell the rescued adventurers cause they can be unique presets. I like their unique quirks, like cartograph or stuff.. I dunno if they reappear. In that way, rescued, you'll get in your inventory all their preset-outfit (Like Yu equipped in elven stuff.) and they will be maids if rescue them. I think it would be a good way if they only appear through stage coach (Or at least won't be rescued as maids)

Pet's riposte with tackle - they move forward, while not having defensive skills... Kinda dislike that. Also, because bark is really strong ability - it can do up to 26 damage for 3 targets. I think it's even stronger than FIREBALL, if you focus on it.

New item Martial Sleeves, that gives luck when buffed with strength, you will gain this luck from using oil - should it be that way, you can just one shot someone annoying in first turn. Rogue's uppercut enough to one shot orcs that way.

Bull set is very weak imo, 20% dmg from item, -1% dmg per 1 boob size. Very rare Bull Harness only gives -1 boob size per turn. Cows physically don't have much abilities not being dependant on their large boob sizes (Lactose burst, boob crush, milk stream required Enormous size to use)

Stimulant ability (Rogues, bunnies) can buff strength and remove any token from entire party (Including stun, huh)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ratkin barracks is a good way to make a ratkin goals. But what if other monster types also get curios?

Training tokens were already nerfed in 1.20, but...
Corset training is pretty long to go but reward is... awesome. Heel training only gives you 10 speed on full tokens, collar training 25% Magic when fully stacked. Corset gives -50% all damage reduction - doubles survivability from just a single item, that can be replaced... with corset parasite, and it will work fine, also parasite can't be destroyed like outfit so it's forever.

P.S. Kaldea is beautiful. I like her.

Last edited:

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Any outfit repairs supplies, pls? I'm pleased you're buffed durability in 1.10, but any other way except expensive moral repair would be awesome :3. Though i'm fine as it is... Just switching outfits to front character, bites of ratkin cut outfit very fast. More than that, blocking/perfect blocking do not mitigate damage outfit gets. For long runs, outfit breaking is most trouble you can't clear all battles.
No, durability is supposed to be a hard limit for long runs.

Rescued adventurers. I'm pretty afraid to sell the rescued adventurers cause they can be unique presets. I like their unique quirks, like cartograph or stuff.. I dunno if they reappear. In that way, rescued, you'll get in your inventory all their preset-outfit (Like Yu equipped in elven stuff.) and they will be maids if rescue them. I think it would be a good way if they only appear through stage coach (Or at least won't be rescued as maids)
Don't worry. If you sell them, they can reappear again.

Bull set is very weak imo, 20% dmg from item, -1% dmg per 1 boob size. Very rare Bull Harness only gives -1 boob size per turn. Cows physically don't have much abilities not being dependant on their large boob sizes (Lactose burst, boob crush, milk stream required Enormous size to use)
Bull set is primarily to reduce boob size, mostly for other classes.
I'll buff the aqua heels though.

Ratkin barracks is a good way to make a ratkin goals. But what if other monster types also get curios?
Additional curios are planned, but only after the current boss and extra enemy implementations.

P.S. Kaldea is beautiful. I like her.
Watch out with that last life then ;)

Quickedit: presumably that file is somewhere if I unpack the .pck? Just found it easier to pull it from the git.
Yes, unpacking with gdsdecomp will return the same filestructure and files as the git.
Windows automatically uses the icon from the game for shortcuts btw.

Quick question: Is there any reward for completing 'Tutorial Quests'?
Yes.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
I think in the DD games, one thing that can happen is interpersonal relationships between characters that can grant bonuses or penalties. Will that be something we could see in EroDungeons?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
No, durability is supposed to be a hard limit for long runs.
Hm, that's the point. It can be dealt with. Though, if you decide to pick double health challenge, it causes troubles. I tried it once, but i didn't find any strat, but to go with cursed classes, related to a dungeon in front, to avoid troubles with outfit.
Don't worry. If you sell them, they can reappear again.
True, just got one of missed presets now... Though her quirks isn't unique: I have same quirks one other paladin with same names.
Watch out with that last life then ;)
Well, i think i made her impenetrable for current run... She is 5/20 stats, -65% all damage res, thanks to op corset training ;) amazing damage, winner suit(So lucky!). The only her weakness is affliction will make her health 1. But i got on her crest of purity, that grants 100% denial chance, and it doesn't count as affliction(Well, i just checked it)

Last edited:

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
I am having an issue where the breast size isn't updating when I change it with the cow class. Is there somewhere I have to manual update after a size change?

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
View attachment 3732017

I haven't played mobile, but this is what the button looks like on the PC version. Maybe you'll see it somewhere?

EDIT: I also just noticed it says "costs one favor". Not sure if it was like that in the last version I played, but probably not worth skipping to grind favor if that's the case.
I see, i do struggle on getting favor, i think that's what causing it, thank you for letting me know!

Apr 16, 2019
After a long time trying everything to remove brand on my main DPS (ex2 mage vet maid vet pony) bcos FKING accidentally put on a brand trying to making infinite on all items (tried kidnapped, lend quest) and contemplating remake the FKIN run I finally found it :

How to decurse / unequip / remove permanent brand on someone v1.2:

Ps: dev pls dont fix this :( , or at least pls give time to reverse it if misclick

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
I hope this game will be optimized for Android soon, because required 4GB RAM is too much for a turn-based game with relatively simple graphics, those lags and crashes is killing me, because I really like the game (and it could be much better if it will be optimized and with the option to make crests not visible). I even started to play Don't Starve much earlier than I planned.
BTW, how to delete equipment on Android? And also, "release" for prisoner means discarding or adding to my adventurers? And, finally, what is that arrow button on Android doing (left one, near the dumpster button, when you in the dungeon)?

PandaBizniz

Oct 14, 2023
Does someone have a full list of items, I'm missing only a handfull and I cant get them to show as mission rewards.

Im missing:
1 "ordinary" outfit, the one underneath "ornamental armor" (is this locked behind the "all or nothing" suit?)
1 "ordinary" underwear, the one underneath "bunderwear"
1 "ordinary" accessory, the one underneath "boots of strength"
2 "cursed" outfits, the one underneath "latex suit" and underneath "thick latex suit"

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes