John 1414

Jun 27, 2021
where do humans you "catch" with the portable iron horse go? I have used it a couple of times and even tho it said it was successful and i saw the person in the team on the dungeon map i dont see them at camp

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
where do humans you "catch" with the portable iron horse go? I have used it a couple of times and even tho it said it was successful and i saw the person in the team on the dungeon map i dont see them at camp
They get added to your inventory and given to King Midas at the end of the dungeon. That is to say, they get turned into gold, typically 2500 or 5000.

I would like a way to 'convert' captive girls to recruit them, since we can now see their stats in the party screen. Though I don't know how feasible that is.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday
Apr 13, 2023
I would like a way to 'convert' captive girls to recruit them, since we can now see their stats in the party screen. Though I don't know how feasible that is.
I believe, not before all capturable enemy classes would become accessible for player's characters.
For example, ratkin technicians and hypnotists are not available (even with "hidden fun stuff") yet, riiiiight?
It would be nice to have such backup source of manpower though. I'm constantly running out of healers - and wasting mana and/or a recruit with stats good for other class just to have someone capable to slap some bandaids is an overkill.
(or so it looks... a bug with double Falter proc which was present in previous version made a really heavy hit on my crew)

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
How long does it need to uncurse anything in the church?one of my hero get a ring that transform her into ratkin. And I place her at the prayer job. But nothing happen.

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
How long does it need to uncurse anything in the church?one of my hero get a ring that transform her into ratkin. And I place her at the prayer job. But nothing happen.
It looks like it may cost favor to remove a cursed item that way.

On another note, is the surgery/barber bugged? Can't change the hairstyle of a paladin but the money is lost. This paladin though may be weird. In one fight after being released from a giant alraune, I was seeing double of them.

edit: exiting and reentering the game fixed it

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
Good game, I like it.

One thing I did note was that when setting hotkeys it is not possible to set (from within game) say, "ctrl + e" as the ctrl key is registered by itself. Similar with shift (and presumably alt). Not a big problem but it sticks out because of a couple of the default bindings are "ctrl + u" and "ctrl + y". (I pretty much haven't been using the hotkeys anyway... but it's good that they are there.) Linux version of the beta 1.2 release - if it matters.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Content settings suggestion: remove crests and any other body paintings. I mean, make them not visible. Why boob size options already exist, but crest visibility option is not?

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Why I can not unlock this quest? Is it necessary to complete the right side too?
It still boggles my mind how people take pictures of their screen with a phone like a caveman instead of using printscreen. Like im not trying to be rude but this kind of thing will always make me laugh.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
It still boggles my mind how people take pictures of their screen with a phone like a caveman instead of using printscreen. Like im not trying to be rude but this kind of thing will always make me laugh.
Because I'm using my phone to access this website. I don't wanna use my 10 years old laptop just to ask something so simple and risking spreading any virus or malware that I probably don't know existed in my laptop or receiving any from the internet. So instead of printscreen and transfer it into my phone and attach it here, it is faster to take a pic of it.

• Haha
Reactions: RazielaMonarch

Sadan_sa

Jun 6, 2021
right, noble titles can be acquired after you have done the quest tied to them, in that case the second one, latex dungeon
Please tell me how to get into the latex dungeon? I only have access to the battle with the green tank boss. (I kill them)

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Please tell me how to get into the latex dungeon? I only have access to the battle with the green tank boss. (I kill them)
1718198058526.png
the green tank you talk about is just another mob you can find in the iron maiden boss (that is downstairs and not upstairs)

Jul 28, 2019
Madodev Any plans to ship an icon with the game? (For those of us who like our desktop lauchers.) I ended up grabbing the profile.png from gitgud in the meantime. No, you can't have her back. :D

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Madodev Any plans to ship an icon with the game? (For those of us who like our desktop lauchers.) I ended up grabbing the profile.png from gitgud in the meantime. No, you can't have her back. :D
What do you mean? Just include the profile.png in the zip file? The game itself has an icon.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes