Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
Open the console and write enemy_viewer, it also works if you don't have the premium version.

Mods for Android are supported now, you need more than 4GB RAM for them though.
My hope is still to get on Steam and use their Workshop for all mod management stuff.
How can I play it on the phone? I downloaded the APK but I don't see how to start the game Screenshot_20240722-145200.jpg

Hextroyer413

Sep 13, 2017
Where to find each crest in 1.3

Forest:
Purity Vanity

Swamp:
Lust Exposure

Cave:
Servitude Masochism

Lab:
Desire Corruption

Ruin:
Abandonement Submission

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
How do I lower the the stuff on the desire page? The quirk Frigid helped with the Desire, the boobs thing could be lowered in hospital but I can't figure out a good way to lower the Submission desire, Masochism desire etc

Jun 22, 2019
How do I lower the the stuff on the desire page? The quirk Frigid helped with the Desire, the boobs thing could be lowered in hospital but I can't figure out a good way to lower the Submission desire, Masochism desire etc
I was puzzled be the same thing. The answer: become afflicted (the character reaches 100 Lust during battle). Look at the bottom of the 'desires' page. There you will see how likely it is which affliction will come to pass. See the tooltip of each affliction: they decrease the connected desire by 10.

So far I have not yet discovered any other way to lower them.

Reactions: MysterMani

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
I was puzzled be the same thing. The answer: become afflicted (the character reaches 100 Lust during battle). Look at the bottom of the 'desires' page. There you will see how likely it is which affliction will come to pass. See the tooltip of each affliction: they decrease the connected desire by 10.

So far I have not yet discovered any other way to lower them.
Dang, I didn't notice they lower desire. Thanks a lot. Gonna be tedious but not a problem.

Jun 22, 2019
Does something special happen when they break all your gear? I mean there is a bar that shows the combined durability of all gear so what if that reaches zero? (And can they replace any slot immediately after they break it? It looks like it.)

Jun 22, 2019
Also ARGH! I forgot to equip my gals! Isnt there a way to get back to the guild before you went into the dungeon? ALT+F4 works but it puts you right back into the dungeon when you return.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Also ARGH! I forgot to equip my gals! Isnt there a way to get back to the guild before you went into the dungeon? ALT+F4 works but it puts you right back into the dungeon when you return.
Each empty/broken slot is the opportunity to enemy for equipping your girls with the cursed gear.
And you can return to guold from the dungeon with the "retreat" button.

AlikManson

Jan 12, 2022
Does something special happen when they break all your gear? I mean there is a bar that shows the combined durability of all gear so what if that reaches zero? (And can they replace any slot immediately after they break it? It looks like it.)
At the bottom right there is a Button in the Shape of a Flag.
By clicking on it, you return Home.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
timewarp, it is a moral cost spell, if used in the first room of a dudgeon it will send you back to guild. It reverts one autosave.

Abe Bee

Jun 2, 2023
Link to the mods page btw: , Abe Bee
Appreciate it, but I don't think I could look back at this game until I know that items do not randomly transform. My last straw was an standard outfit that randomly transformed into a SIGNET RING(in an outfit slot!) that blocked every equipment slot and forced a different class. Granted that it was a Rat, so it's "remotely" possible to uncurse(if I wanted to waste time doing pointless dungeons that I wouldn't finish to prevent progress, just so I had no challenge and could deal damage with 1 ability by 1 character), but the very nature of that event and the consequences of it just... well, I think I mentioned it in the review.

TL;DR: If you could confirm whether non-cursed items randomly turning cursed is intended behavior or a bug - I would appreciate that as well.

Burner Dex

Mar 19, 2024
Appreciate it, but I don't think I could look back at this game until I know that items do not randomly transform. My last straw was an standard outfit that randomly transformed into a SIGNET RING(in an outfit slot!) that blocked every equipment slot and forced a different class. Granted that it was a Rat, so it's "remotely" possible to uncurse(if I wanted to waste time doing pointless dungeons that I wouldn't finish to prevent progress, just so I had no challenge and could deal damage with 1 ability by 1 character), but the very nature of that event and the consequences of it just... well, I think I mentioned it in the review.

TL;DR: If you could confirm whether non-cursed items randomly turning cursed is intended behavior or a bug - I would appreciate that as well.
If the item has a "?" before the name it isn't identified, so it could be cursed and transmute when you equip it. If cursed equipment was visible, no one would equip it

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes