Jun 22, 2019
What the actual fuck is going on with crests, suggestibility, and personality progression?
Im right with you. I only completed a few dungeons so far (I finally got an adept team together to go rescue some girls. BTW can you rescue the girl and if you find the exit early just leave with her?). But these three concepts plus the several desires are not well or not at all explained in the game.

There is an entry for crests. But the system seems way more elaborate than what's there. It ties into the personality system. The three traits a new character comes with determine where on the spectrum of five personality scales the pendulum goes. This then translates into how slowly or quickly certain crests increase in their impact on you. (+25%, -75% etc.) The actual act of increasing the crest happens during dungeon runs. Certain enemies have special attacks, cursed items advance crests or shrines cause this, too. The question is once a crest advances - how do you get it down again? No clue. And can you change the character's personality?

Certain crests influence what happens if you reach 100 Lust. On the desires page you see at the bottom what looks like crests - but they arent. Maybe the developer should use different art for this. They represent the chances of a certain thing happening at 100 Lust: It appears each character starts with a default distribution of 70/30 between Clearheaded and Oversensitive. Clearheaded is what you want btw. It clears the lust without much fuss. Crests and other influences change this balance over time. Like the desires on the same page above.

There is no word in the game about how these work. I was able to find a very early post here by the dev that feeling damage of various types passively increases the sub-desires. Reaching 100 Lust increases Main Desire. Boob size seems to have something to do with the cow set and milking? But I dont know it seems to me all my girls are getting a bigger bust over time anyway. The question remains the same though - how do you get them down again? No clue. It appears that the longer you hold on to a character they are doomed to fill out all these bars no matter what.

Unrelated question: I have 5 sets of cow ears already. But they are not getting stacked like the game said it would after you got 4 of something. Do I have to uncurse them first?

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Im right with you. I only completed a few dungeons so far (I finally got an adept team together to go rescue some girls. BTW can you rescue the girl and if you find the exit early just leave with her?). But these three concepts plus the several desires are not well or not at all explained in the game.

There is an entry for crests. But the system seems way more elaborate than what's there. It ties into the personality system. The three traits a new character comes with determine where on the spectrum of five personality scales the pendulum goes. This then translates into how slowly or quickly certain crests increase in their impact on you. (+25%, -75% etc.) The actual act of increasing the crest happens during dungeon runs. Certain enemies have special attacks, cursed items advance crests or shrines cause this, too. The question is once a crest advances - how do you get it down again? No clue. And can you change the character's personality?

Certain crests influence what happens if you reach 100 Lust. On the desires page you see at the bottom what looks like crests - but they arent. Maybe the developer should use different art for this. They represent the chances of a certain thing happening at 100 Lust: It appears each character starts with a default distribution of 70/30 between Clearheaded and Oversensitive. Clearheaded is what you want btw. It clears the lust without much fuss. Crests and other influences change this balance over time. Like the desires on the same page above.

There is no word in the game about how these work. I was able to find a very early post here by the dev that feeling damage of various types passively increases the sub-desires. Reaching 100 Lust increases Main Desire. Boob size seems to have something to do with the cow set and milking? But I dont know it seems to me all my girls are getting a bigger bust over time anyway. The question remains the same though - how do you get them down again? No clue. It appears that the longer you hold on to a character they are doomed to fill out all these bars no matter what.

Unrelated question: I have 5 sets of cow ears already. But they are not getting stacked like the game said it would after you got 4 of something. Do I have to uncurse them first?
Crests can be diminished through a mantra... at the cost of growing one crest. And it seems like this is the only way.
Breast size directly affects the efficiency of milk production, but reduces the chances of clearheaded. Boobs do not grow on their own unless the appropriate items are equipped. There are also items for gradually reducing breast size. Plus, you can perform surgery on the girl, adjusting the breast size as desired.
The last three four scales are gradually filling up during adventuring, but the descriptions of the afflictions explicitly say that they reduce certain desires when triggered, so your girls are not at all doomed to eventually turn into cow-titted sluts, it all depends on you.
Yes, you must uncurse them first.

Last edited:

PoiZero

Dec 6, 2022
so dose any one know ware i can find the mods for this game? i really like it but cant find them any ware on line

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
gosh i hate that DD balance and random crap... got 1 hit steal character on 2nd round, and 1 dungeon before same situation but more worse 4 enemy + 4 more reinforsments the fck? and some gobrider got ohko 3 at once ignoring the taunt (my thought is if the mob don`t have the skill to attack taunted character he need to skip turn or move ) from 1st rank member... the dmg hp and gear are crap after 20 days...
the ammount of buffs on enemies is another story... isn`t it wierd to have so much from the beginning and also for all on 'em?
i rly like the idea like the darkest sex dungeon, but the ammount of cursed crap and progression system are to broken rn....
also i got some Quest to make character a maid class , but she got lots of prisoners stuff from rats and to swich class i neeed 9 lv of prisoner.. so i`m fckdup from the beggining?

Last edited:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
the ammount of buffs on enemies is another sto
also i got some Quest to make character a maid class , but she got lots of prisoners stuff from rats and to swich class i neeed 9 lv of prisoner.. so i`m fckdup from the beggining?
Do you realize that you will lost her if you completed that quest?

gosh i hate that DD balance and random crap... got 1 hit steal character on 2nd round, and 1 dungeon before same situation but more worse 4 enemy + 4 more reinforsments the fck?
There's no need to fighting with all enemies in the dungeon, dude. You could just escape, especially if your party is so unprepared for combat.

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
Do you realize that you will lost her if you completed that quest?

There's no need to fighting with all enemies in the dungeon, dude. You could just escape, especially if your party is so unprepared for combat.
no, i don`t understand a thing about that... it`s so poorly informed about many things in the game... also no chance to do that Q cuz of slave gear

also how can i know if i`m rdy if all drop is so-so and even cursed mostly.. all i can beat is beginner and advanced dungeons. but last lose was in the beginner just boom 1 hit>DOT>my turn>falter>abducted

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
no, i don`t understand a thing about that... it`s so poorly informed about many things in the game... also no chance to do that Q cuz of slave gear

also how can i know if i`m rdy if all drop is so-so and even cursed mostly.. all i can beat is beginner and advanced dungeons. but last lose was in the beginner just boom 1 hit>DOT>my turn>falter>abducted
sigh

Dude, that's rogulike. The game genre which always associated with hardcore. You should think tactically . And strategically also. The random is against you, so stop just mindlessly charging every single enemy or curio. Prepare yourself to the worse possible scenario and stop relying on luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlikManson

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
sigh

Dude, that's rogulike. The game genre which always associated with hardcore. You should think tactically . And strategically also. The random is against you, so stop just mindlessly charging every single enemy or curio. Prepare yourself to the worse possible scenario and stop relying on luck.
how can u possibly win if enemy has x2 buff every turn + most attacks deal dmg + buff/debuff and also those broken machines that has lots of hp+deff i had strategy, puting tank to block dmg and take agrro, but mobs just ignore him? also i like the rats tactic.. 2nd moves first and do the range attack + dot on mage and forward, next 1st rat goes do the same... and thats helping em to ignore provoke... but if i got same situation - i can`t do shit, only move or wait... there`s serious balance issues.

i`m not just pressing bonk-bonk

tell me this.. if i got green missions only cursed crap, do i just farm in like 100 days? i just don`t get any decent gear even from chest mostly cursed/useless and any yellow is beyond me there`s too much dmg and aoe attacks

or main idea to use cows dogs pigs etc? checked their skills it feels no good

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
how can u possibly win if enemy has x2 buff every turn + most attacks deal dmg + buff/debuff and also those broken machines that has lots of hp+deff i had strategy, puting tank to block dmg and take agrro, but mobs just ignore him? also i like the rats tactic.. 2nd moves first and do the range attack + dot on mage and forward, next 1st rat goes do the same... and thats helping em to ignore provoke... but if i got same situation - i can`t do shit, only move or wait... there`s serious balance issues.

i`m not just pressing bonk-bonk

tell me this.. if i got green missions only cursed crap, do i just farm in like 100 days? i just don`t get any decent gear even from chest mostly cursed/useless and any yellow is beyond me there`s too much dmg and aoe attacks

or main idea to use cows dogs pigs etc? checked their skills it feels no good
You can use classes with dispel, such as Maid and/or Cleric, who have token dispel skills. Especially Maids. And the enemies doesn't ignore the provocation, they use the skills they can. If the enemy doesn't have a skill to use, they simply skip the turn (with some bonuses). For example: a common ratkin, your absolute nemesis, they only have two moves: Bite, which can only be used at rank 1 and only against a target at rank 1, and... one more skill (I don’t remember the name), which can be used at ranks 2-3 and only against targets at ranks 2-3. And if for some reason rats at ranks 2-3 cannot use their second skill on someone (if your ranks 2 and 3 have a stealth token), they simply skip their turn because at that moment they have no usable moves. A taunt token means that if someone uses a skill with a targeted effect, that skill should be used on the target with the taunt if that skill can be used on that target or someone else. So your tank at rank 1 with aggro will be ignored if the enemy doesn't have the skills to target rank 1 or if the enemy can use alternative moves that don't affect rank 1.
Also, you won't need good equipment for the first two difficulties. And equipment from the chest can be cursed, so stop being greedy. So, in your words, you're definitely "just hitting bonk-bonk" . Because you don’t understand the rules of the genre, the game mechanics, but you still think there’s something wrong with the game balance. That’s the problem. And nothing will change until you understand that roguelike is not a genre where you can just roll your face across the keyboard, relying on luck, since the random is another enemy of yours, and you need to give it as few opportunities as possible. Therefore, it is so important to think and plan your actions in advance, and not to forget that a weak enemy does not mean harmless.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes