MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
As the message says the public version doesnt have the console enabled. If you want to use the console you need to subscribe to the patreon or otherwise find that version elsewhere.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Why can't I use some commands? View attachment 3814420
mmm the golden letters say it all.. even you seem to know what are you doing maybe from someone who has it enabled, yours is not yet...
but if you are so upset about getting cursed on first run, maybe need to farm some destiny points and restart game with no cursed items from enemies enabled, but for sure will lose a great part of game mechanics for sure

kyka_III

Apr 1, 2022
Эта игра требует 4 ГБ оперативной памяти на Android. У меня на телефоне всего 2 ГБ, но игра работает, хотя и очень тормозит.

Безумно высокий уровень исцеления, но очень низкий урон. Если я правильно помню, то Crest of Servitude (фиолетовый) дает бонус к силе исцеления, но снижает урон.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
У меня на телефоне 4 ГБ оперативной памяти, но экран все равно черный, даже переустанавливал, но безрезультатно

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
A black screen at startup is normal, the game does not have an intro. It's most likely the main menu that crashes. The problem is with the phone, something in the system does not allow the game to start. Unless you downloaded something wrong, or the game file is broken. I downloaded my version from .

Last edited:

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Started losing a lot of good characters and only able to save them once their class changed, now I lost my cow and noble and their being turned prisoner class... Im taking a break. Also, fuck them rat cursed items, some of them dont even have any warning. I've had a character that spent most of the run as a rat, as soon as I got rid of it, I equipped an item that didnt say was cursed and boom, rat again, she had big tits too...

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Started losing a lot of good characters and only able to save them once their class changed, now I lost my cow and noble and their being turned prisoner class... Im taking a break. Also, fuck them rat cursed items, some of them dont even have any warning. I've had a character that spent most of the run as a rat, as soon as I got rid of it, I equipped an item that didnt say was cursed and boom, rat again, she had big tits too...
Dude, did you read the original post? It says that the gameplay is based on DD. For a roguelike, such tricks are a common occurrence, so you need to play carefully, and don’t put items for testing in the dungeon, but on disposable characters who can be dismissed without regrets, because there is no warning (obviously) for the cursed items. And some events also have consequences in the form of SUDDENLY equipped items, so sometimes it’s wiser not to be greedy, especially if a key character can be cursed (and why the Cleptomaniac quirk should be removed from the character ASAP). The problem is not in the game, but in the fact that you do not understand the rules of the roguelike genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Dude, did you read the original post? It says that the gameplay is based on DD. For a roguelike, such tricks are a common occurrence, so you need to play carefully, and don’t put items for testing in the dungeon, but on disposable characters who can be dismissed without regrets, because there is no warning (obviously) for the cursed items. And some events also have consequences in the form of SUDDENLY equipped items, so sometimes it’s wiser not to be greedy, especially if a key character can be cursed (and why the Cleptomaniac quirk should be removed from the character ASAP). The problem is not in the game, but in the fact that you do not understand the rules of the roguelike genre.
I understand man, Ill be more carefull next time, just venting a little. Most of the frustration comes from how slow it is to plan, prepare, asign jobs for everyone, look at all the personal challanges before finally going in the dungeon, all this without a mouse right now and then losing characters or having them change class, undoing all the effort from before. It'll be a lot better once i get a mouse.

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
I understand man, Ill be more carefull next time, just venting a little. Most of the frustration comes from how slow it is to plan, prepare, asign jobs for everyone, look at all the personal challanges before finally going in the dungeon, all this without a mouse right now and then losing characters or having them change class, undoing all the effort from before. It'll be a lot better once i get a mouse.
It's a great game, but I genuinely have to use a spreadsheet...

Jul 28, 2019
I've had 4 random crashes with 1.3. (over double digit hours playing). No pattern I can discern. The Godot logs don't seem to log the reason(s). Is there any way I can figure what is causing this? The first was the first time I played 1.3 after about 2 minutes when I was clicking on a completed tutorial item. The second was in the town/guild screen after about 20 minutes of assigning equipment/personel when I was doing nothing. The third was while travelling around in a dungeon after a couple of hours play session. The fourth was in battle after an enemy attack and just before? I used the paladins group regen ability (I'd already used that ability a dozen or so times in that dungeon) after playing for maybe half an hour. Each time after reloading the most recent autosave playing on was fine and problems did not recur. I didn't experience any crashes with 1.2 or 1.2.3.

Separately Madodev is it too late for a suggestion? It would be good if the durability of next armour piece to break - that one that will take damage next - was shown in the dungeon overview, as indicated below. A light dotted line like the one that shows for the amount of damage needed to release a grabbed adventurer would be enough. I've had surprise outfit failures a few times. The durability can be checked for each adventurer (as seen in the tooltip) but this means clicking through the party one by one after each battle and... it's a pain and I forget sometimes. That's actually the more relevant armour stat than the total durability left for all pieces, at least as far as I'm concerned.

durability1.png

By the way the audio - sound effects, music, voice-overs in this game absolutely rock! I keep being impressed.

Reactions: SiGa7

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I've had 4 random crashes with 1.3. (over double digit hours playing). No pattern I can discern. The Godot logs don't seem to log the reason(s). Is there any way I can figure what is causing this?
If it's repeatable, you can log a bug report with F8 and I'll fix it. If not, then there's not much you can do, it's always hard to find out those weirdly rare crashes and might even be Godot related or even related to a specific system config.

Separately Madodev is it too late for a suggestion? It would be good if the durability of next armour piece to break - that one that will take damage next - was shown in the dungeon overview, as indicated below. A light dotted line like the one that shows for the amount of damage needed to release a grabbed adventurer would be enough.
It's probably too late, but I'll see whether it's an easy thing to add.

By the way the audio - sound effects, music, voice-overs in this game absolutely rock! I keep being impressed.
Thanks!

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Madodev, Is it possible to find out the native tongue of the person who provided the voices for the characters? Though I have heard a lot of different dialects and accents, this is the first time I have heard anything like that. It sounds incredibly alluring and appealing. Finding out the voice actress's native tongue would be a fascinating discovery for me.

P.S. I concur with every comment above stating that the game's soundtrack is excellent. The vocals are especially lovely.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Madodev, Is it possible to find out the native tongue of the person who provided the voices for the characters? Though I have heard a lot of different dialects and accents, this is the first time I have heard anything like that. It sounds incredibly alluring and appealing. Finding out the voice actress's native tongue would be a fascinating discovery for me.
It's an AI voice, using mangio-crepe voice modulation.

Reactions: Kaito Sudzuki

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
I really like this game, which triggers my paranoia that it will never be finished. Also, I feel like the dev read my mind on some of my criticisms of Darkest Dungeon and implemented some pretty solid mechanics.

-Really like that character that just "died"? Yeah you can have them back; just be quick about it or they'll be really fucked up.
-Want one strong character to drag a weak team through a mission? Sure, but that character doesn't get anything out of it.
-Provisions don't eat into your gold.

I do have some problems, but I think they are me problems and not problems with the game.

-I get baited by good items too often. :(
-For some reason I can never figure out what something is despite there being an extensive encyclopedia.
-What the actual fuck is going on with crests, suggestibility, and personality progression?
-I forget morale is even a thing.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes