Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, is there anything new in beasty stuff, or animated like the dogs?
It´s been a while, since i´ve played that game.

Sandstorm49

Jun 26, 2022
much as I enjoy the game, sometimes it is just strictly bullshit in terms of balance

fire slimes being able to basically one-shot anyone as soon as a single speck of fire is applied to them, literally everything about Vines in higher difficulties (unlimited summoning into reinforcements pool, free full heal on growth, getting stronger AND more actions at once) and basically all of the "DoT at start of turn" stage modifiers

there is scarcely little you can do to prepare for this, especially with there being no explicit vulnerabilities for you to exploit even if you expect them to show up

Reactions: Loocy and Taboo-Sho

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
much as I enjoy the game, sometimes it is just strictly bullshit in terms of balance

fire slimes being able to basically one-shot anyone as soon as a single speck of fire is applied to them, literally everything about Vines in higher difficulties (unlimited summoning into reinforcements pool, free full heal on growth, getting stronger AND more actions at once) and basically all of the "DoT at start of turn" stage modifiers

there is scarcely little you can do to prepare for this, especially with there being no explicit vulnerabilities for you to exploit even if you expect them to show up
Y'know, there is some cursed rings in this game, which can turn your girls into monsters? The fire slime ring is also exist. I played with the fire-slimed girl few times, and all I can say: fire slimes are not so overpowered, as you think. That "one-shoting" DoT requires the target should have burning DoT already. And both of them could be resisted with reflex save or dispelled if you have a girl with support class like Cleric or Maid (look at my previous post with screenshots). Also, you can dramatically lower enemy's saves with "Exposed" token. Clerics has the ability for that too.
And for Vines: kill the summoner first, use classes with riposte tokens like Rouge/Noble (cuz bigger vines attacks entire party and triggers riposte every time), also remember that triple vines will be damaged by the DoTs 3 times per turn. Turn enemy's power into their weakness and make them suffer - one of the most important lessons I've learned from playing Dota 2.
Screenshot 1: not so scary as you think.
UPD: screenshot 2: you also can dramatically increase your girl's saves with the "Prescience" token.

Last edited:

Yunabc

Apr 8, 2023
been playing for several hours now all i can say... fuck rags needing veteran level 9 to remove had to get rid of 5 of my characters because it takes way to long to get that many levels

Reactions: 1q2w3e4r5t6y666

Sandstorm49

Jun 26, 2022
That "one-shoting" DoT requires the target should have burning DoT already. And both of them could be resisted with reflex save or dispelled if you have a girl with support class like Cleric or Maid (look at my previous post with screenshots). Also, you can dramatically lower enemy's saves with "Exposed" token. Clerics has the ability for that too.
Absolutely NONE of his is in any way relevant when you consider the kind of team compositions the enemy will have.
One fire slime isn't strong, but 3 and a warrior in a furnace zone will absolutely destroy any hope you may have of doing anything about the kind of bullshit I'm talking about.
There is sadly a sample for almost every enemy type where an encounter has an absolutely bullshit support rule (e.g.: 3 milkers in milking zone) on top of some sort of anti-counter, like a grappler that can by chance remove a key character, leaving you figuratively and literally fucked.
Most of it would be tolerable if the game didn't insist on literally shitting out tokens like it's candy on halloween: it's fun when your character gets 1 at the start of combat, it's not fun when the entire enemy team gets Guard+ *2 and you're stuck wasting two+ moves to clear it before you can actually do anything meaningful or forced to play a very specific loadout that completely invalidates the idea of having choices.

I get that losing characters is part of the game, but it is the WORST part, because all it does is add tedium to the process of forming a team, and most of the time it happens it just doesn't feel fair in any way.

Last edited:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
been playing for several hours now all i can say... fuck rags needing veteran level 9 to remove had to get rid of 5 of my characters because it takes way to long to get that many levels
You had 5 cursed characters after playing only few hours? You definitely doing something wrong. Also, that's not too many levels, especially if you can smartly use your cursed girls in combat. It would be much worse. Look at the screenshot 1. And now imagine that one of your key characters with 5 nice positive quirks (look at my Aura) was cursed with the similar outfit, but with removing positive quirks with only a 10% chance. Thankfully, you can also uncurse items in the church, although it costs some favor points, depending on the item you uncursing.
Screenshot 2: level 9 is too hard to gain you said?
Screenshots 3&4: the Church screen.
Screenshots 5&6: mah gals.

Last edited:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Absolutely NONE of his is in any way relevant when you consider the kind of team compositions the enemy will have.
One fire slime isn't strong, but 3 and a warrior in a furnace zone will absolutely destroy any hope you may have of doing anything about the kind of bullshit I'm talking about.
There is sadly a sample for almost every enemy type where an encounter has an absolutely bullshit support rule (e.g.: 3 milkers in milking zone) on top of some sort of anti-counter, like a grappler that can by chance remove a key character, leaving you figuratively and literally fucked.
Most of it would be tolerable if the game didn't insist on literally shitting out tokens like it's candy on halloween: it's fun when your character gets 1 at the start of combat, it's not fun when the entire enemy team gets Guard+ *2 and you're stuck wasting two+ moves to clear it before you can actually do anything meaningful or forced to play a very specific loadout that completely invalidates the idea of having choices.

I get that losing characters is part of the game, but it is the WORST part, because all it does is add tedium to the process of forming a team, and most of the time it happens it just doesn't feel fair in any way.
Stop mindlessly charging too dangerous enemies with untrained characters. Your girls could also gain positive tokens almost every turn, if they has quirks or/and items for this. Look at my previous post.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
How do I heal a party member after the fight is over, but while still in the dungeon using skills, not items?

Last edited:

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Game sounds like a English Nerd girl doing a DnD campaign starring Vanilla Slaanesh as it's Creator God,

JEEZ, even the music is annoyingly awesome in its own

Yunabc

Apr 8, 2023
You had 5 cursed characters after playing only few hours? You definitely doing something wrong. Also, that's not too many levels, especially if you can smartly use your cursed girls in combat. It would be much worse. Look at the screenshot 1. And now imagine that one of your key characters with 5 nice positive quirks (look at my Aura) was cursed with the similar outfit, but with removing positive quirks with only a 10% chance. Thankfully, you can also uncurse items in the church, although it costs some favor points, depending on the item you uncursing.
Screenshot 2: level 9 is too hard to gain you said?
Screenshots 3&4: the Church screen.
Screenshots 5&6: mah gals.
First two was me not knowing about trapped/mimic chests I learned that when I finally noticed them moving the second time so my fault of those two. The rest were from orks (carrier orcs mainly) destroying clothes after a few fights and rats adding stuff in another battle afterwards. My parties at the time did fairly low damage so couldn't keep up with the healing until I got my hands on a alchemist and 2 paladins.

The speed levelling might just be me since I'm still new to the game and fairly early on and my strongest character so fair (starter Aura) got turned into a prisoner when she was level five warrior where as everyone else is still 1 to 3, but that's because of me getting rid of them or just temporarily/permanently putting them into a job.

One thing that has confused me is my Aura has had several different cursed items on her which only required days to remove so I had to put her to the side for a while but Tomo I've been using almost constantly is still only level 2. I didn't have any other cleric's until recently today since I've been using my mage as a backup healer so I know I couldn't accidently mix them up. Is it because in almost solely using heals with her and rarely attacking?

Didn't know the church would do that, currently have the mental ward and finding out where to get favor at the moment to build the nursery.

Anyway I'll try figuring out how to slot any of my cursed girls into the party's and go from there to their eventual freedom

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
One thing that has confused me is my Aura has had several different cursed items on her which only required days to remove so I had to put her to the side for a while but Tomo I've been using almost constantly is still only level 2. I didn't have any other cleric's until recently today since I've been using my mage as a backup healer so I know I couldn't accidently mix them up. Is it because in almost solely using heals with her and rarely attacking?
No, that's because you need to completing her development goals for gaining her class levels.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Probably got an unassigned move they can equip. (right-click the face icon)
Thanks! I eventually stumbled upon that, too. It might also work when the character has gained points to unlock new skills.
That means they have unassigned or spare move, not free skill points. The character by herself can has 5 (common), 4 (quirk "Forgetful"), or 6 (quirk "Good memory") move slots.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Can I ask, is the music in the game AI generated or made by someone? because its kinda fun/enjoyable X)

guentobu

Mar 8, 2019
Guys, Should I download the 1.3 version (in #1) or the 2.6.2 (in #0 post which the torrent link already dead)

Great game btw, I've been playing non stop for 3 days stright :cool:. Thank a lot.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes