Dec 29, 2023
>Adventurer gets kidnapped
> Momentary frustration as I had spent time working on them and don't have adventurers of a high enough level to rescue them
> Pick up and gear new adventurer
> Hours later
> Adventurer gets kidnapped
> Momentary frustration as I had spent time working on them and don't have adventurers of a high enough level to rescue them

10/10 would pick up and gear a new adventurer again.

Dec 29, 2023
pregnancy game?
Not in the sense of a traditional one and it can't happen outside of dungeons. The Broodmother spider enemy can "impregnate" your adventurers with her eggs and causes them to have a status effect. Said status effect will birth a smaller spider enemy after some time in battle or go away if you leave the dungeon. And it's more of an ovipositor/egg laying fetish, like Tale's of Androgyny pregnancies for the mermaid, spider queen, and wasps, but neither are a tag here.

Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
Um how do you actually play this game in android cuz already downloaded the android version zip. And there's no APK inside? Or I'm just dumb and there's actually more to do to play it?

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
"Deep Chasm" mechanic is busted - enemy won't join the fight from reinforcements. Forced to abandon dungeon after going through it for an hour :/

• Hey there
Reactions: XulOnTuesday

TheDarkWanderer

Feb 10, 2021
Is there a way to remove the seemingly permanent Latexified status?
4 of my best girls got hit with it and I find it rather ugly so restoring them in some way would be much appreciated.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
"Deep Chasm" mechanic is busted - enemy won't join the fight from reinforcements. Forced to abandon dungeon after going through it for an hour :/
Restarting the game should also fix it, no need to abandon the dungeon. Though fortunately, the position of the one way doors is kept, so you shouldn't lose that much time.
It will get bugfixed of course.

Reactions: cyrodi

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Um how do you actually play this game in android cuz already downloaded the android version zip. And there's no APK inside? Or I'm just dumb and there's actually more to do to play it?
Just rename that Zip file to Apk.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
>Adventurer gets kidnapped
> Pick up and gear new adventurer
> Hours later
> Adventurer gets kidnapped

10/10 would pick up and gear a new adventurer again.
Honestly, often enough you can finish elite/veteran dungeons even with low level adventurers if you avoid fights as much as possible.
As long as you save the kidnapped adventurer before they get equipped with the item that requires you to bring their cursed class level up to 9 it should be fine.

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
à propos Is it somehow regulated which type of enemy equips which type of cursed equipment? Or maybe it depends on the dungeon we are in? I was a bit surprised when a character who already had a prisoner's equipment received a maid's equipment and I don't know if that's how it's supposed to work...
Very late to this particular party, I know, but it says next to the dungeon icon on the map what kind of cursed equipment you get while doing it, and hence what your captured adventuresses will be turned into.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Very late to this particular party, I know, but it says next to the dungeon icon on the map what kind of cursed equipment you get while doing it, and hence what your captured adventuresses will be turned into.
take in mind also, that current class from a dungeon items your girls may wear there, are not damaged on that dungeon combat, thus leaving complete access to enemies to equip pieces of cursed set on any non cursed space even if same class is worn may be replaced by a cursed part even if its the same

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I'm having a lot of trouble understating how to play this game tbh.

I understand there are some classes like warrior and cleric, but also maid cowgirl ponygirl? How do I train a girl to do that? Is it from crests? Is it from making them do that job over and over? Where do I see the progress?

Is there a wiki where I can see all the options or something?

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
à propos Is it somehow regulated which type of enemy equips which type of cursed equipment? Or maybe it depends on the dungeon we are in? I was a bit surprised when a character who already had a prisoner's equipment received a maid's equipment and I don't know if that's how it's supposed to work...

oh, and it irritates me a little that technically the Ranger is such a strong class due to the ability to heal statuses. Especially mice imposing punishment

Engineer mice give buffs Piles of scrap is fun, but it's annoying in the long run. Maybe have the engineer make barricades out of them, giving them a taunt.
There's also fun fact about cursed equipment: if your girl was equipped with too many items from the same cursed class, then the set bonus will change her class. Pretty usefull, if you need to change a girl's class, because the set bonus works even if you equipped cursed gear on a girl manually. And it's also not so hard to reach 9th class level for uncursing gear. For Cow/Maid/Pet/Slave/Bunny/Ponygirl classes at least.
Also, not only Rangers can heal statuses. Clerics and Maids, as support classes, doing it even better.
Screenshot 1 - Maid set with "forced class" effect. Screenshot 2 - Maid's debuff cleaner. Screenshot 3 - Cleric's debuff cleaner (also removes Estrus, if the balance are the same as in 1.2).

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020

I understand there are some classes like warrior and cleric, but also maid cowgirl ponygirl? How do I train a girl to do that? Is it from crests? Is it from making them do that job over and over? Where do I see the progress?

The cursed classes are from equipping or getting equipped by cursed equipment. If you really want a certain class of one you could just take a character into a dungeon naked and the enemies will force equipment of the class the dungeon is affiliated with. It says what class that is when you are selecting the location on the map. Eventually as you decurse equipment you can just put 3 of a class on someone and it will force them into it that way.

Reactions: Axato

defplus

Jan 3, 2019
SO. If you have older videocard with old drivers, like me, you will have crashes. Its godot problems. How to solve that problem? There is numbers of solutions: 1. Buy new videcard (lol). 2. Install linux. For some reason godot working okay there (I havent checked that myself). 3. Play web version on itch.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023

You can change the girl's class to cursed one, if she equipped with at least 3 items from that class. Also, you can unlock changing to some cursed classes with goals like that:

Reactions: Axato
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes