LagOps

Jan 29, 2018
mana stuff and jewels get converted into mana and money respectively, equipment goes into your equipment screen, unused bread and stuff like that gets sold back
what do you mean with equipment screen? where do i find that one outside of a quest? when i start quest i only got what i am wearing, everything else - including clear rewards - are nowhere to be found. what would i have to do to equip a piece of gear for clearing a dungeon?

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
what do you mean with equipment screen? where do i find that one outside of a quest? when i start quest i only got what i am wearing, everything else - including clear rewards - are nowhere to be found. what would i have to do to equip a piece of gear for clearing a dungeon?
right click adventurer picture, click on en 'armor' icon on the top left before going for an adventure (on the screen where you can review the guild and stuff)

Reactions: LagOps

2guy

Mar 26, 2020
I really enjoy your games MadoDev keep up the good work.
I read through all the threads and did searches on itch but couldn't find anything posted about these so ill post it here.

Bug: Collar of Lust - When this gets broken from damage and you finish the dungeon the Collar stops working until you unequip it and equip it again back in town. Other items may have the same issue but this is easily noticeable.

I couldn't find anything about PonyGirl class I cannot change my class to it i have infinite Armbinders but unable to equip it because I cannot swap classes to it. Classes unlocked - Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, Mage, Ranger, Prisoner, Maid.
Equipment see attached picture.

Is this class currently available? do you have to do something special to unlock it?
Version Alpha 2.62

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Bug: Collar of Lust - When this gets broken from damage and you finish the dungeon the Collar stops working until you unequip it and equip it again back in town. Other items may have the same issue but this is easily noticeable.

I couldn't find anything about PonyGirl class I cannot change my class to it i have infinite Armbinders but unable to equip it because I cannot swap classes to it. Classes unlocked - Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, Mage, Ranger, Prisoner, Maid.
Equipment see attached picture.

Is this class currently available? do you have to do something special to unlock it?
Version Alpha 2.62
It's a known bug, and has been mentioned on the discord. It will be fixed soon.

The ponygirl isn't available, it's just a piece of equipment that's in already for the ponygirl enemies.

Reactions: 2guy

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So what happens when you complete the development goals for the next level when you're already level 4?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
No futa. No lesbian yet, there are female enemies (i.a. alraune) with grapple moves but those aren't in yet.
There's also some male orcs/gobbos , but again not in yet.
The next area that got voted on didn't contain them either, so it's at least two months until they would be in.
No futa ever, or not atm?

anvimur

Apr 11, 2018
Nice wip so far, but imo it could use with a bit more detail on the tutorial/help screen, as well as needing said help screen viewable while in a dungeon or battle, or a tooltip, or something (reading what all the statuses do doesn't help me nearly as much when I'm dicking around in town as it would help to read what things do when something actually lands on a character).

Content-wise it seems decent, with my only real gripe being that hypnosis statuses/crests could be more interesting (heal enemy, attack ally, masturbate?) but currently the only thing they really do is very rarely go "teehee fuck your lineup organization" or add a lust DoT. Vanity Crest seems to be massively easier to obtain than anything else, and the only time I saw a crest other than Purity or Vanity it was immediately overwritten by a Vanity crest before I could even read what it was.

also, are the Lab (area?) and Machine enemies actually implemented? I keep seeing them pop up on my girls' traits but I've yet to see anything that looked like said traits would actually affect the gameplay.

Last edited:

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
just saying, it’s godot, and there exist tools to unpack pck files, and the godot engine itself is free (code files are gdscript text so you can even edit those with npp or vscode), and the pck has most of the stuff from a cursory glance, you could edit stuff in the unpacked and then repack. (using hhyyrylainen’s tool rn)

not sure exactly why dev packed it (strive for power just dumps the entire zip on your head for modders and bug testers to fuck around with), cleanliness or what?

saves are in the pck so you can also meddle with that, haven’t done so myself yet but i’ll be tweaking some numbers now (lol)

edit: a lot of relevant numbers are in const.gd under Autoload, for example, the number of quests to lvl up, the number of acc slots, the thresholds for various statuses. and also a lot of labels. i don’t recall exactly how translation works but you might want to look into that, cuz typically labels are handled in specific translation files and elsewhere it’s placeholder text like EVENT1DESC

Last edited:

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
It's a shame tbh. If only the dev posted a link to the git repo on his Discord (in the links channel).
>discord
oh, oops. i haven’t seriously checked discord in a year now, lol. (edit: more like half a year, but you get the idea)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Just now tried it and the loli narrator voice is absolutely hilarious, amazing addition

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
As an early build, this game is pretty solid. It has some pretty jank UI at times (The number of times I've clicked the tutorial screen for party or vice versa...), and I personally would like to see it lean more into the lewd aspects(More corruption, toys, sex attacks, etc) but I'm just enjoying the gameplay itself for once.

Which is pretty damn rare, since most h games are pretty god awful as games.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hoo boy, here's a fun bug that should probably be fixed sooner rather than later. If you reach level 4 in a class then switch to another class, then switch back to the original class, you get its "permanent" bonus twice. I'm guessing this can be repeated infinitely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madodev
Mar 16, 2018
been havin a strange bug where during the battles with the ratgirl spider riders, on occasion, (such as this last time where i hit the rider with shield bash while they were the furthest away) the rider seems to have their position break in a way where they overlap the other enemies. and each time that has happened, the normal spider seems to eventually just fuck off completely into the corner during the battle and i cannot hit them in any way, no matter how many turns i wait, they use an attack called "relax" which isn't even listed in their moveset, it's like they're taunting me by just upping and leaving mid battle where they kidnapped one of my few remaining hopes to save someone, and they just fuck off to mcdonalds and just wait there until i give up and press retreat, because i have no other options
1696914532897.png
this has happened twice, and it's cost me at least 6 adventurers due to snowballing issues
other than all that, game's been fun so far :eek:)

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Hoo boy, here's a fun bug that should probably be fixed sooner rather than later. If you reach level 4 in a class then switch to another class, then switch back to the original class, you get its "permanent" bonus twice. I'm guessing this can be repeated infinitely.
Just tested this and you can't stack it infinitely. Granted, I don't quite have a character that's level 4 in two classes yet so I haven't tested that yet.

Jul 15, 2020
Can i ask only to reduce the requirement to remove prisoner attachment from prisoner level 3 to level 2?
It's annoying leveling 3 levels because a character got a chain in their leg.
Also i would love to have a facility that can remove cursed items.
Gonna have to agree with this level change. Cursed items that don't change class are a pain, but the good kind, one you can plan for in building a party to accommodate someone while they do the requirements. If you get a character converted to Prisoner, though, you may as well just throw them in the trash. Dragging them along to level them up twice is not worth it.

Tackles drop to one damage or miss, and taunt just gets laughed at by most enemies. Leaving the guarding, all attack-up, and all block moves as the only useful ones. And since all their equipment is cursed (once someone starts using "Equip", they all dogpile on using it), you can't even put on something to work with that.

I saw someone post about how they made a prisoner useful, but that required changing their equipment. And getting them up to level 3 to change that equipment... is the problem.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone know how and where is the save data location is? i've been searching for the save file location but i didn't find it anywhere

Apr 16, 2019
Gonna have to agree with this level change. Cursed items that don't change class are a pain, but the good kind, one you can plan for in building a party to accommodate someone while they do the requirements. If you get a character converted to Prisoner, though, you may as well just throw them in the trash. Dragging them along to level them up twice is not worth it.

Tackles drop to one damage or miss, and taunt just gets laughed at by most enemies. Leaving the guarding, all attack-up, and all block moves as the only useful ones. And since all their equipment is cursed (once someone starts using "Equip", they all dogpile on using it), you can't even put on something to work with that.

I saw someone post about how they made a prisoner useful, but that required changing their equipment. And getting them up to level 3 to change that equipment... is the problem.
Agree with this, if u got one party member become prisoner early on the game such a pain, better just let go or stay at base. At mid game or late when u have vets + to carry then it become easy. Same with maids, altho maids more useful at base than prisoner. I hope in the future there will be a facility to break the chain in base or something

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes