LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I really wonder what genius read the following warning and thought, hmm, great, let's upload this version to F95:

Ah well, same warning as before, don't be surprised the unstable versions are unstable.
It's pretty common from what I've seen actually. Then people complain about the bugs anyway.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
It's pretty common from what I've seen actually. Then people complain about the bugs anyway.
is normal that beta versions may be buggy, found some here already apart from that noted on receive healing, noticed it didnt work also for dealing melee damage for a mage not counting, or alraune mother doesnt dissapear when reach 3rd dungeon and get a vine parasite..

the problem as i see though is that publishing here that beta version on first page makes unable to reach for download the prior stable version.., I have no issues helping find bugs

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I have found several items that manipulate the move Dance but I cant find a description of the move itself? The items are all special ones of the prisoner set.
It is basically just burn the turn of the dancer to give another turn to someone else. By default it has something like a 4 turn cooldown and the equipment reduces that down to 1 or 2 and maybe some other effects. I cant remember entirely.

Mar 11, 2021
yep you've got a whole set of prisoner gear for dancing
initially it's 4 turn cooldown to give a turn to someone else, but give yourself daze (you act last)
the dance move itself comes from the castanet weapon, the 3 accessories take a move slot to reduce cooldown time by 1 turn, the dress gives a free turn, and the dancer's underwear changes the downside from being dazed to taking 20 lust damage, I think it also had the effects of the accessories but I forget. end of the day you can give anyone a free turn every round at the cost of some lust on a dummy character

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes