• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Well, i have successfully implemented a ModLoader in this game thanks to this source:

Imma play around with it for a bit, before making it public here.

For my first Test i have written a mod that just overwrites the function "add_text" inside "Nodes/Tool/Console.gd" to print the text not only to the console in-game but also in the console outside using "print_debug()"

Heres the startup logs from the ModLoader:
Screenshot 2023-10-07 224207.png

Heres the Structure of my Test Mod:
Screenshot 2023-10-07 224306.png

This is what the ModMain.gd looks like:
Screenshot 2023-10-07 224320.png

And this what the Console.gd of my Test mod looks like:
Screenshot 2023-10-07 224315.png

Note: I have not written the ModLoader, im just implementing it in this game to work.

Reactions: Madodev

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Well, i have successfully implemented a ModLoader in this game thanks to this source:

Imma play around with it for a bit, before making it public here.

For my first Test i have written a mod that just overwrites the function "add_text" inside "Nodes/Tool/Console.gd" to print the text not only to the console in-game but also in the console outside using "print_debug()"

Heres the startup logs from the ModLoader:
View attachment 2988223

Heres the Structure of my Test Mod:
View attachment 2988224

This is what the ModMain.gd looks like:
View attachment 2988226

And this what the Console.gd of my Test mod looks like:
View attachment 2988225

Note: I have not written the ModLoader, im just implementing it in this game to work.
wait theres mod support now?
I'd kill to see a gyaru dungeon with levels of tan, make up and skimpy clothes
Alas I have no clue on how to make that a reality

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
It's surprising how rare Madoka hentai games are given that the series has canonical corruption mechanics.
and how the creator of it literally went balls to the wall mode on a loli hentai game with tentacles and flesh walls, where you see everything but the flesh monster as flesh and the flesh monster as a loli. That game is why Lil Boom Already Dead gives me mild ptsd

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
and how the creator of it literally went balls to the wall mode on a loli hentai game with tentacles and flesh walls, where you see everything but the flesh monster as flesh and the flesh monster as a loli. That game is why Lil Boom Already Dead gives me mild ptsd
The heck game are you talking about?

Reactions: Karnewarrior

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
The heck game are you talking about?
The Song of Saya, it's a visual novel made by Gen Urobuchi with Primary focus on Horror and Secondary focus on Eroge
While technically not a full hentai game, the sex scenes are uncensored and go very... "hard".

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
The Song of Saya, it's a visual novel made by Gen Urobuchi with Primary focus on Horror and Secondary focus on Eroge
While technically not a full hentai game, the sex scenes are uncensored and go very... "hard".
Okay, I've read it. I guess your description of it is true, if disingenuous... it's definitely an eroge but like you said 90% horror and well sad.

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
Okay, I've read it. I guess your description of it is true, if disingenuous... it's definitely an eroge but like you said 90% horror and well sad.
I'm running off a clapped out memory worse than a goldfish that tried to pull up roughly 2 year old information so accuracy was achieved through volume

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'd still fuck Saya if it meant more people would make PMMM H-games.

Thus far all I know about are the Sweet Mami series and this one.

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019

Just give me an unaging femboy body and I'd take the fucked up brain damage vision thing instantly, I will still be able to play my games and take pics, ofc I'd have to use myself as... "material".

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018

Well I guess there are a lot of horror/monster erotic games that are popular. My point is that it's one of those VNs with arbitrary ero scenes that barely make sense in the context of the game and are crammed in there for the hell of it. The reason for this is so they can easily rip them out for the all ages edition and have things still make sense.

If you play enough VNs, you also notice that these games barely do ero scenes any justice anyway and are seemingly dead set on caring as little as possible, which means the games typically go on to be known for anything but eroge.

Nitpicking I know, but imo it's important because weird as it is there are a lot of excellent eroges where the pron is either meaningless or terrible but the games are amazing, like Tsukihime infamously.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes