• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Had this character reach 4/4 of their goals by working as a Maid 2 times. Unsure if she is supposed to end up with 4/4 completed but not leveled up? Do I need to clear another dungeon with her for the level to take or is this a bug? I will say that some of the goals feel too difficult or frustrating ('Begin turn with Faltered status' being the worst offender), but not sure if my feedback is worth all that much right now because the game balance is a bit out of whack right now since every room is a battle making the dungeons much more difficult.

EDIT: She leveled up after clearing a dungeon

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I am stuck with the boss fight in dungeon 13 (addiction). I try to buff attack and defense through the the addictions but it's no use since the boss can simply reset that. I am confused as to what I am supposed to do. Can anyone tell me what I am missing cuz my stupid ass can't figure it out
If I remember correctly, it's best to lower the addictions before fighting the boss so the boss cannot exploit them. You can use Taunt and the gags to prevent the generic enemies from raising the addictions, and the addictions will gradually drop until they reach ~15, at which point they no longer have an effect.

Also, it would probably be a good idea for someone to make a thread for the new game in development to avoid confusion.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Had this character reach 4/4 of their goals by working as a Maid 2 times. Unsure if she is supposed to end up with 4/4 completed but not leveled up? Do I need to clear another dungeon with her for the level to take or is this a bug? I will say that some of the goals feel too difficult or frustrating ('Begin turn with Faltered status' being the worst offender), but not sure if my feedback is worth all that much right now because the game balance is a bit out of whack right now since every room is a battle making the dungeons much more difficult.
That's an oversight, levelups only trigger when finishing a dungeon, instead of ending a day.
Faltering is extra difficult because every DoT triggers a check instead of only one. I'm also reworking it so the kidnap chance starts lower but increases the more often you falter.
Dungeon length is balanced around every room being a battle, so they're only half as long.

I am stuck with the boss fight in dungeon 13 (addiction). I try to buff attack and defense through the the addictions but it's no use since the boss can simply reset that. I am confused as to what I am supposed to do. Can anyone tell me what I am missing cuz my stupid ass can't figure it out
As swpkmn says, lower your addictions using the gags. It's also easier to debuff the boss' attack rather than buff your own meguca's defences.

Also, it would probably be a good idea for someone to make a thread for the new game in development to avoid confusion.
I'd rather wait. The first listing on F95 of a new game attracts a huge influx of players. I'd rather not have their first impression of the game be a buggy, unbalanced game with little content (and I'd rather have something sellable to plug as well :) ).
And normally there's only one post every week or so in this thread, so it works fine.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Mittens graphic seems to be a bit wrong.
I see. The idle animation uses the same one as the one for when you're wearing the Yoke (the default idle for prisoner). In that animation the hand has that position. That isn't necessary anymore since the Yoke has been reworked to just fully replace the arms, but I forgot that that meant I could also ensure the mittens animation worked fine again.

Reactions: GCatch

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Madodev I've been playing what we've got so far and all seems great for me (I mean I'm not mention the bugs because it's early access). All this fetish stuff, smooth graphic, really interesting process of leveling...

But there is one issue that makes me feel really lost there. It's the TONS of buffs-debuffs that affects girls. I mean... I enter the battle, get basic morale and stage affected stuff but then it goes like totally random. One turn my girl do 3-5 damage. Next turn this same attack brings 11-15... My girls might catch blindness for some reason, or just miss 3 times in a row, without any dodge buff on enemies. I might hit enemy with my arrow of valuable target debuff. One time - debuff appears. Another time - it doesn't. Third time it appears but then erased as soon as enemy do her move.

I mean... it probably doesn't appear randomly and every perks has it reason I might find somewhere... and yeah it probably question of experience, and later I'll deal with it. But right now I just let it go as it is. Sometimes it feels like more than 20 buffs-debuffs affect every single move.

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
If I remember correctly, it's best to lower the addictions before fighting the boss so the boss cannot exploit them. You can use Taunt and the gags to prevent the generic enemies from raising the addictions, and the addictions will gradually drop until they reach ~15, at which point they no longer have an effect.

Thanks for the tip it worked

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I'd rather wait. The first listing on F95 of a new game attracts a huge influx of players. I'd rather not have their first impression of the game be a buggy, unbalanced game with little content (and I'd rather have something sellable to plug as well :) ).
And normally there's only one post every week or so in this thread, so it works fine.
1) Create a separate topic, because there is confusion.
2) Do not post the game, but only the topic, and nerds are sitting in the topics, it is difficult for them to spoil the impression.

Reactions: GCatch

Whysoslow9000

Jul 28, 2022
Madodev So I have just finished the previous game and I have to say I liked it a lot. That said, there are a few bugs I noticed:

In amputation level you can not go back through the door to the boss neither before nor after the fight. Your only options are to die to the boss or to win at which point you are forced to exit the level entirely.

Similar thing happened in the petplay level but with the door that you enter from the crossshaped farm (the one with the beach to the left)

In pet play level kitten skill № 3 Purr can not be used. Attempting to select it just recets you to the attack select screen.

In the second stage of the final boss fight, whenever boss invokes the hypnosis, putting the girls into straightjacket, their arms remain in standard pose.

That out of the way I am going to replay that one on hard and come back to this one. Thanks for your great work!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In Ero Dungeon latest version (downloaded not browser) i'm having my party order jumbled after every single battle.
I don't think it's due to any intended effect.
Is this a bug?

It's fine if I remember to sort them out, but walking into a fight with your warrior in the 4th slot and the mage in the 1st will fuck you.

Edit: Also, the Heat status seems to be dealing real HP damage every turn. I would assume that it's intended to do lust-damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: ksano3421

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
In Ero Dungeon latest version (downloaded not browser) i'm having my party order jumbled after every single battle.
I don't think it's due to any intended effect.
Is this a bug?
Yeah, it's gonna be fixed next update.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Madodev So I have just finished the previous game and I have to say I liked it a lot. That said, there are a few bugs I noticed:

In amputation level you can not go back through the door to the boss neither before nor after the fight. Your only options are to die to the boss or to win at which point you are forced to exit the level entirely.

Similar thing happened in the petplay level but with the door that you enter from the crossshaped farm (the one with the beach to the left)

In pet play level kitten skill № 3 Purr can not be used. Attempting to select it just recets you to the attack select screen.

In the second stage of the final boss fight, whenever boss invokes the hypnosis, putting the girls into straightjacket, their arms remain in standard pose.

That out of the way I am going to replay that one on hard and come back to this one. Thanks for your great work!
Nice to see that people are still playing and enjoying the game.

Your two first points are on purpose, they help make the player lose at least once to the boss to experience the full fight.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to fix the other two. The game is made with an older version of Godot, so going back to it requires quite some working into it again. So I'd consider the game bugs and all very much final.
Which is a shame, since I'd love to import some of the new QoL features (mouse movement, better settings, less code spaghetti) from the new game to it, but due to the changes to Godot that's not possible.

Reactions: Whysoslow9000

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
So, I've tried the new game, and I have to say I liked what there were. With that in mind, is there a place for suggestions/ideas?
There's a discord at , feel free to shoot your suggestions/ideas there.

Whysoslow9000

Jul 28, 2022
Any chance you can give a full complation of changes in hard mode? Some are on itch and others are obvious, but with item descriptions staying the same some can be only guessed and at least for me one of the hottest parts of cursed gear is seeing just how much weaker it makes the user.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Any chance you can give a full complation of changes in hard mode? Some are on itch and others are obvious, but with item descriptions staying the same some can be only guessed and at least for me one of the hottest parts of cursed gear is seeing just how much weaker it makes the user.
Here's the Excel with all hardmode changes .
This contains all replaced effects. There are also some chest contents that change, and shortcuts that are disabled, but it's pretty hard to get a list of those.
For example in Witch4 you lose a shortcut, and get an additional cursed item, but none are replacements, so you won't see anything in the excel.

But you'll notice that it kinda tapers out near the end, where you just have lower level caps, since the hard mode was never properly finished after Itch demonitized the game.

Reactions: Whysoslow9000

silver613

Jan 28, 2023
hey, I wanted to ask how to open the console because I've already tried all the buttons including (`) but nothing happened and maybe it's just a different button.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
hey, I wanted to ask how to open the console because I've already tried all the buttons including (`) but nothing happened and maybe it's just a different button.
It should be the ` button, or if you use a different keyboard layout the button that's on that location on the keyboard. That's the only way to open the console.

Feb 22, 2019
Jesus Christ why was the addiction dungeon SO HARD (especially the boss)??? tried to kill the boss for literally an entire day and what ended up working was going into it with with alcohol and nicotine (though addictions and withdrawals were full) Gliterdust Kyouko and buff her defences and then debuffing the boss' attack and full on Bloodletting it. In the end it was doing 2 and 5 damage and it was REALLY close. Difficulty spiked REALLY hard. Though the spider cave one was really hard too at the beginning but eventually got the hang of it

Edit: And then the game crashed when I interacted with the thing to exit the dungeon
Edit2: Last (bonus?) boss was hard too but was easier with Madoka using glitterdust on herself and spamming inner focus..... and I guess there is absolutely nothing extra for beating it??? Don't even get to make the girls willing to undress.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes