4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
As in Darkest Dungeon, I don't think there's an easy way to fix this. You could do a bloodmoon like time limit, but I personally dislike that. Instead I'll probably hike up the prices, training becomes already exponentially more expensive, and I'll add a maintenance cost to the guild as well. That way you won't have the money to recycle randos in the dungeon and you need to increase your efficiency.
Yeah game long time limits are not very fun IMO, has me stopping and overthinking every action at the early game until I just get stressed out and stop caring at all. Honestly, just having no way to deal with some stuff would be interesting. If it gets bad enough in a run then X quirk or class becomes unremovable.

The class progress by completing goals feels really cool. Having that for lewd classes would be cool, like take X damage progresses you as a masochist. And maybe you can lower your progress in the manor, but can't de-rank. So you can go from rank 1.5 to 1.0 but not to 0.0
Also, something I didn't understand, the goals say they have weights, but all I completed gave the same 1 progress, is that supposed to be like that?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
If it gets bad enough in a run then X quirk or class becomes unremovable.
That's extremely hard to balance. I prefer making them prohibitively expensive to remove instead. You still can get your perfect adventurer if you're willing to spend too much time into it. Otherwise you'll just throw her away anyway.
Also, something I didn't understand, the goals say they have weights, but all I completed gave the same 1 progress, is that supposed to be like that?
The weights decide what goal is picked from all possible goals. The idea is that when you hover over them you learn why you got that specific goal (because of a quirk, class, or whatever).
The class progress by completing goals feels really cool. Having that for lewd classes would be cool, like take X damage progresses you as a masochist. And maybe you can lower your progress in the manor, but can't de-rank. So you can go from rank 1.5 to 1.0 but not to 0.0
Cool idea.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
The weights decide what goal is picked from all possible goals. The idea is that when you hover over them you learn why you got that specific goal (because of a quirk, class, or whatever).
I thought it meant that task gave you that ammount of progress to classing up, as in, a weight 2 task gets you a full level up, but you need 4 tasks with a weight of 0.5

keks546

Jun 14, 2019
Any hint, how to open this game in fullscreen? Maybe i just miss something...

To launch game in fullscreen add -f launch option
Like so EroWitches.exe -f via shortcut or console (cmd/powershell/whatever)

Should work with any godot game

Dec 13, 2019
I thought the game was supposed to make you horny instead it makes me aggressive. This haigure level really pisses me off. How can I skip the level?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I thought the game was supposed to make you horny instead it makes me aggressive. This haigure level really pisses me off. How can I skip the level?
There is a Skip option when entering the dungeon (meaning you can't do so from inside the dungeon, but you can load a save from before you entered and choose Skip instead of Enter).
However, as the game warns when choosing that option, skipping a dungeon is permanent. You can't unskip a dungeon (unless you load a save from before you skipped).

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Just a heads up that I released a new tech demo of Ero Dungeons:
Still in early alpha of course, otherwise I would be posting a new topic about it here.
There's also a Discord for it now.
showcase.png

Oct 13, 2017
Just a heads up that I released a new tech demo of Ero Dungeons:
Still in early alpha of course, otherwise I would be posting a new topic about it here.
There's also a Discord for it now.
View attachment 2880080
I'm stuck, can't win, can't lose, closing and loading loads last round. For some reason Ratkin paladin won't capture.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'm stuck, can't win, can't lose, closing and loading loads last round. For some reason Ratkin paladin won't capture.
You can win the combat by opening the console (by pressing `) and entering "win".
The paladin will also only heal below 50% HP, otherwise it bites, so can capture your adventurers (unless that doesn't work).

But yeah, I guess I need to add a retreat button in combat.

Edit: Oops, kidnap chance is actually broken. You have a 0.33% chance to get kidnapped instead of 33%. It does work correctly in the DoTs though,

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2017
You can win the combat by opening the console (by pressing `) and entering "win".
The paladin will also only heal below 50% HP, otherwise it bites, so can capture your adventurers (unless that doesn't work).

Edit: Oops, kidnap chance is actually broken. You have a 0.33% chance to get kidnapped instead of 33%. It does work correctly in the DoTs though,
Thanks!

Oct 13, 2017

Here's another couple of bugs I found, stun never wears off, if you kill a dog while it's mounting, the character will be off for rest of the fight.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Here's another couple of bugs I found, stun never wears off, if you kill a dog while it's mounting, the character will be off for rest of the fight.
The stun is fixed in a recent hotfix (just like the kidnap chance).
The dog issue is new to me, thanks for reporting.

Oct 13, 2017
The stun is fixed in a recent hotfix (just like the kidnap chance).
The dog issue is new to me, thanks for reporting.
Noticed late that you've updated it. Alpha21, I found also that when curse latex ring gets activated, I get effect text "latex false" and game crashes.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Played some time in 2.3 and I didn't meet any of treasure boxes, or those swamps and other stuff in any dungeons so far (done all difficulties for several times). Just mobs.

- Do I need to make tavern upgraded and work for that?
- Or they just THAT rare?
- Or they turned off at the moment?

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Also got one bug - I've got lvl3 prisoner and after I leveled her to 3 - mobs started to waste their moves, trying to equip her again (it doesn't work because she already equipped in to 5 - prisons and 1 cursed item)

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Played some time in 2.3 and I didn't meet any of treasure boxes, or those swamps and other stuff in any dungeons so far (done all difficulties for several times). Just mobs.

- Do I need to make tavern upgraded and work for that?
- Or they just THAT rare?
- Or they turned off at the moment?
They are turned off at the moment.

Also got one bug - I've got lvl3 prisoner and after I leveled her to 3 - mobs started to waste their moves, trying to equip her again (it doesn't work because she already equipped in to 5 - prisons and 1 cursed item)
Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: GCatch

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
I am stuck with the boss fight in dungeon 13 (addiction). I try to buff attack and defense through the the addictions but it's no use since the boss can simply reset that. I am confused as to what I am supposed to do. Can anyone tell me what I am missing cuz my stupid ass can't figure it out

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes