4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
how long do you think it would avrage with all content?
Hard to say, you could probably run through the levels rather quickly and then powerlevel against the boss afterwards.
When testing at a brisk pace it takes about 20-30 minutes per dungeon, so about 6 hours. But with actual routing it's probably closer to 3 or so. Stuff like the beach or haigure can be done extremely quickly if you avoid enemies.

What the hell is wrong with the hospital? None of the doors lead to where they should
That's hospitals for ya. Horrible places to navigate.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
how long do you think it would avrage with all content?
1684826034176.png
My save from before postgame dungeon (which is pretty short so you can add 15 mins on top of that)
mind you, I messed around and checked out some dungeons again.
Also got all the titles in the game, so that was a bit of time sink
On the other hand, I used console to skip some stuff that was unwieldy or taking too much time.

Reactions: bobbot

Anonym_00

Oct 4, 2020
I need help in the mummification pyramid level. I got to tge boss and couldn't defeat it.

I dont know what to do. Do I need to reach tge highest rank with all of the girls? So they can fight in complete mummification?

I would love to know as I seem to struggle at this game.

Ps...

Is there armor as I read in this thread.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I need help in the mummification pyramid level. I got to tge boss and couldn't defeat it.

I dont know what to do. Do I need to reach tge highest rank with all of the girls? So they can fight in complete mummification?

I would love to know as I seem to struggle at this game.

Ps...

Is there armor as I read in this thread.
I don't remember where they are at all, but there's two items that prevent characters from being mummified. One prevents it completely and the other partially prevents it. Just look around for chests

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I don't remember where they are at all, but there's two items that prevent characters from being mummified. One prevents it completely and the other partially prevents it. Just look around for chests
In normal mode, there are three tiaras in the dungeon. One fully prevents mummification while equipped, one partially prevents mummification while equipped, and one says it prevents mummification and boosts stats but it is actually cursed. Not sure if this changes in hard mode.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Also Madoka have this "Inner Strength" ability that allows her to hit through all controls and debuffs. Helps alot.

TipTap

May 22, 2020
I don't understand how you're supposed to beat the final boss. Even when I'm stacking as many debuffs as I can (including bloodletting), the boss just kills everyone with the lightning strikes.

EDIT: I am aware the boss only uses that move when it's attacking a character who is still under a status effect, and that it attacks the character who just attacked (so it only really uses that move if you use taunt or glitterdust), but even fighting it normally, it just keeps preventing my characters from attacking at all, and Madoka's 40 damage move isn't going to take down something with several thousand HP.

Last edited:

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
I don't understand how you're supposed to beat the final boss. Even when I'm stacking as many debuffs as I can (including bloodletting), the boss just kills everyone with the lightning strikes.

EDIT: I am aware the boss only uses that move when it's attacking a character who is still under a status effect, and that it attacks the character who just attacked (so it only really uses that move if you use taunt or glitterdust), but even fighting it normally, it just keeps preventing my characters from attacking at all, and Madoka's 40 damage move isn't going to take down something with several thousand HP.
You are on the right track. Spam bloodletting, and maybe some other damage/debuff skill on the boss with others. Have Madoka buff herself up with Inner Strength until she gets only 1 HP down per attack. Then spam her fixed 40 HP attack and her strongest single target attack when she isnt disabled by her transformation.

TipTap

May 22, 2020
You are on the right track. Spam bloodletting, and maybe some other damage/debuff skill on the boss with others. Have Madoka buff herself up with Inner Strength until she gets only 1 HP down per attack. Then spam her fixed 40 HP attack and her strongest single target attack when she isnt disabled by her transformation.
I did, that wasn't enough. Even at only 1 HP per hit, Madoka still went down because I couldn't stack bloodletting high enough. With glitterdust, everyone gets zapped. Without it, bloodletting can't be used most of the time, and even if I let her get down to 5 HP before using bloodletting, then use glitterdust to give her the highest possible amount of turns to use bloodletting, everyone still dies.

Like I said, I genuinely have no clue how you beat it. I've got every trait as well, with the exception of the addiction traits, so the problem shouldn't be with my stats, I think that boss is just too strong.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Curse remover doesn't seem to be working.

Edit: I have now realized what it's actually doing, it just wasn't able to do it because I had already filled all the jewelry slots.

Last edited:

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Just a short heads up that the bonus version is now free on Itch due to being demonitized.
There's also a devlog on the combat system of the new game, but no H-related or playable content yet.

Anonym_00

Oct 4, 2020
After playing the game completly I must say it is a really nice and good game with alot of kinks and some nice designed enemies and with interesting mechanics.

I hope you can do more games as you are really good.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I've updated the links in the OP to now contain the bonus version (and replaced the defunct anonfiles file), since some people had trouble with the Itch links.

Also, while you're here, I'm having trouble getting my Subscribestar profile reviewed. It's been a month now and I'm getting desperate. If you have the time, could you send their support(at)subscribestar(dot)com a message that you're really looking forward to them reviewing .

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
What's different about the bonus version?
Access to the console (cheat commands) and a hard mode.
A list of console commands can be downloaded from Itch or by typing "commands" in the console.
Do not try the hard mode unless you've beaten the game though.

Reactions: anubis1970

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I've updated the links in the OP to now contain the bonus version (and replaced the defunct anonfiles file), since some people had trouble with the Itch links.

Also, while you're here, I'm having trouble getting my Subscribestar profile reviewed. It's been a month now and I'm getting desperate. If you have the time, could you send their support(at)subscribestar(dot)com a message that you're really looking forward to them reviewing .
hopping in here to mention gumroad in case subscribe star doesnt work, they seem pretty lax even acepting visa gift cards you can earn thru things like brandbee.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes