4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Chrism489

Feb 12, 2022
If at all possible, a gallery for all the random scenes just to see them without the quick .5 second blur they are on screen would be awesome. I fully beat the game in 10 hours thats doing all the dungeons and trying to figure out some of the more tricky ones and grinding to beat bosses. awesome game though, hope for more soon!

Reactions: Lilitas72

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
For those who have troubles beating the last boss... it turned out the boss is pretty easy (just got her three times in a row).

Basically all you need is:
- Madoka.
- True Understanding.
- Inner Focus
- Holly shot.

If possble also use:
- Guardian Stance to Madoka from Sayaka.
- Flowing strike to Boss from Sayaka.

- Bloodletting from Kyouko whether is possible.

- Ribbon Tie from Mammi whether is possible.

And that's it lol.

So fight is pretty easy.
- Use True Understanding once.
- Use Inner Focus every time Madoka under debuff (it's allways available and stacks).
- Use Holly Shot when able.

You'll probably use Inner Focus like 5-10 times before Holly Shot will be available. Afther that your Holly Shot will deal for like 500-1500 dmg per hit. Repeat that 3-4 times. And you'll be amazing : ))

Reactions: ilmncsm

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
I can no longer play this game in the current computer. I hope the game doesn't strain my new computer.

nzLon6F_.png

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
cant get to hospital boss help ?
Don't remember the exact layout, but use all doors you encounter (including ones you JUST used) and remember their exits, I remember a door in/near the beginning that skips a fair bit of the straight through path.
Like a game of chutes.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I also use all doors to gather all chests but as far as I remember - purple line is the way.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
As you may know I'm working on a next game now. It's still far from finished, but I created a tech demo at . There's not enough content to post it officially here yet, but it would be helpful if people would have a look and report any bugs or QoL issues.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
As you may know I'm working on a next game now. It's still far from finished, but I created a tech demo at . There's not enough content to post it officially here yet, but it would be helpful if people would have a look and report any bugs or QoL issues.
i will gladly do that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Madodev

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Well, I gave it a try and...wow are you just thrown into it. Which is fine at this stage of the developement but a couple of still frames detailng quirk gain, how to generally handle dungeons, general goal of the game would be nice (this is bare minimum similar to Venus Blood Frontier). Also feel that the dungeon retreat button is a bit misinformitive with how it details consequences, I thought I would lose ALL consumables and loot upon retreat not just lose the clear reward for the dungeon. ALSO, status descriptions are a bit more necessary than in ero-witches due to losing units, important to know how exactly the 2 falter statuses work since they deal directly with unit loss.
Overall, seems fine for current stage of development, functions with what I've seen with darkest dungeon, which suits the overall lewd theme.

For some suggestions, a pass time button would be quite convenient for the player to try and initialize parties for individual dungeon runs, especially in early game with no sub parties to sub out with, probably throw a cost on it to prevent frequent abuse of said button. Another, more conceptual suggestion would be to have a dungeon for guild masters to help their employees... cope with their experiences (excuse for the player to have lewds on demand ;D). A further extention would be to feature a morality system for the player, with more corrupt actions resulting in an evil end for when the game is beaten, "the lewdest dungeon is conquered, but the enemy ratkin have a new, handsome leader! D:" sort of thing. Last one is intended to be considered after a lot more development has been made but is worth a look over at that point.

Personal gripe but the enemy ratkin are a bit much, specifically with their dot effects. Can't murder the warriorkin before they stack them punisher stacks on 2 of my party, 3 if I'm fighting 2 of them at once.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for playing, the feedback is really useful!

Well, I gave it a try and...wow are you just thrown into it. Which is fine at this stage of the developement but a couple of still frames detailng quirk gain, how to generally handle dungeons, general goal of the game would be nice (this is bare minimum similar to Venus Blood Frontier).
Yep, I guess I'll need to add a tutorial eventually. I underestimate how easy it is to pick up since I'm used to playing DD1 and DD2.

Also feel that the dungeon retreat button is a bit misinformitive with how it details consequences, I thought I would lose ALL consumables and loot upon retreat not just lose the clear reward for the dungeon.
I'll clear that up.

ALSO, status descriptions are a bit more necessary than in ero-witches due to losing units, important to know how exactly the 2 falter statuses work since they deal directly with unit loss.
I get what you mean for the 2 falter statusses. But what extra information would you want for the other ones?

For some suggestions, a pass time button would be quite convenient for the player to try and initialize parties for individual dungeon runs, especially in early game with no sub parties to sub out with, probably throw a cost on it to prevent frequent abuse of said button.
I might try that. I guess it's no different from starting a dungeon and retreating immediately, so shouldn't break the game too much. Though indeed I'll need to add some maintenance costs to the guild then.

Another, more conceptual suggestion would be to have a dungeon for guild masters to help their employees... cope with their experiences.
I actually do have plans for an adventurer personality system, allowing you to "coach" them personally. Also, I've written down my plans for the game in a roadmap of some sorts:

Personal gripe but the enemy ratkin are a bit much, specifically with their dot effects. Can't murder the warriorkin before they stack them punisher stacks on 2 of my party, 3 if I'm fighting 2 of them at once.
I never had too much trouble with them, and you can always neutralize their dots with salves bought during provisioning. Though if I get more complaints about them I'll tone them down.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for playing, the feedback is really useful!

I get what you mean for the 2 falter statusses. But what extra information would you want for the other ones?
Most of it would be solved by attatching a sort of glossary to the afformentioned tuttorial suggestion, purple cube=stun, chain=hobble, along with the associated tooltip you get when you hover the mouse over an applied (de)buff. The tooltips I've found are descriptive enough (excluding falters) to tell me what they do, the problem is I need to apply said buff to know what they do.

Second minor gripe is the save mechanic (the enemy uses x stat to resist y debuff). Basically a lack of context on my end I can't fault the game on, but it would probably be nice to mention how saves work to us plebians who don't... is it tabletop dungeoneering?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Most of it would be solved by attatching a sort of glossary to the afformentioned tuttorial suggestion, purple cube=stun, chain=hobble, along with the associated tooltip you get when you hover the mouse over an applied (de)buff. The tooltips I've found are descriptive enough (excluding falters) to tell me what they do, the problem is I need to apply said buff to know what they do.
Ah yes, that makes sense. I'll add that.
glossary.PNG
Second minor gripe is the save mechanic (the enemy uses x stat to resist y debuff). Basically a lack of context on my end I can't fault the game on, but it would probably be nice to mention how saves work to us plebians who don't... is it tabletop dungeoneering?
When using the move you'll see whether it targets REF, FOR, or WIL. The enemy's REF, FOR, or WIL % then shows the percentage chance they have to resist it. This is also something I should clarify in a tutorial.

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Demo looks like it has lots of potential to do cool stuff. Lots of stuff would be cool but it's understandably early to be in, like more enemy and class variety, details like your girls wearing a maid uniform when you put them to work as a maid for more morale, etc.
The core stuff that worries me is what kind of what sort of systems do you have in mind to avoid the economy breaking by just grabbing 4 random units and tossing them to basic missions to grind for money while important units recover from trauma (lower their lewdness in this case) and get their quirks treated; and what method to avoid certain fetishes do you have in mind, as I don't think just skipping dungeons would work.

Bugs I found:
I entered a dungeon with like 7 provisions slots, left it, entered again with like 4 provisions slots and I was overencumbered on the dungeon start despite an almost empty inventory, dropping what little I had didn't help
After clearing the swamp looking like obstacle you can progress just fine with keyboard, but clicking fails to find paths through the ex-swamp area, has you stop against it like it's a wall.

Reactions: Madodev

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Bugs I found:
I wish you had posted earlier, I just had to troubleshoot those two bugs based on very vague Itch comments. If I had your info, I would've seen the cause immediately, lol
The first one is due to a pausing issue, I'll fix it later tonight.
The second one is due to the mouse pathfinding not recalculating after clearing an obstacle. It's harder to fix, and will take longer.
Demo looks like it has lots of potential to do cool stuff. Lots of stuff would be cool but it's understandably early to be in, like more enemy and class variety, details like your girls wearing a maid uniform when you put them to work as a maid for more morale, etc.
I have a roadmap , so more enemies are certainly going to be in. For maids I'm planning both a maid class and a maid outfit, both giving bonusses to doing maidish stuff.
The core stuff that worries me is what kind of what sort of systems do you have in mind to avoid the economy breaking by just grabbing 4 random units and tossing them to basic missions to grind for money while important units recover from trauma (lower their lewdness in this case) and get their quirks treated;
As in Darkest Dungeon, I don't think there's an easy way to fix this. You could do a bloodmoon like time limit, but I personally dislike that. Instead I'll probably hike up the prices, training becomes already exponentially more expensive, and I'll add a maintenance cost to the guild as well. That way you won't have the money to recycle randos in the dungeon and you need to increase your efficiency.
And what method to avoid certain fetishes do you have in mind, as I don't think just skipping dungeons would work.
The idea is that you select what fetishes you want to ban in the beginning. Quirks and equipment can be labelled with fetishes and those won't show up then. Enemies still use all their moves, but specific grapple moves (not in the game yet) won't have visuals if you disable the related fetish.

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
As in Darkest Dungeon, I don't think there's an easy way to fix this. You could do a bloodmoon like time limit, but I personally dislike that. Instead I'll probably hike up the prices, training becomes already exponentially more expensive, and I'll add a maintenance cost to the guild as well. That way you won't have the money to recycle randos in the dungeon and you need to increase your efficiency.
Yeah game long time limits are not very fun IMO, has me stopping and overthinking every action at the early game until I just get stressed out and stop caring at all. Honestly, just having no way to deal with some stuff would be interesting. If it gets bad enough in a run then X quirk or class becomes unremovable.

The class progress by completing goals feels really cool. Having that for lewd classes would be cool, like take X damage progresses you as a masochist. And maybe you can lower your progress in the manor, but can't de-rank. So you can go from rank 1.5 to 1.0 but not to 0.0
Also, something I didn't understand, the goals say they have weights, but all I completed gave the same 1 progress, is that supposed to be like that?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes