4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

logbed

Feb 10, 2019
Go to the beach on the left, go to the top, move to the right into the forest and you'll reach thetopleft sector of the crossroad
Go to the topleft corner of that sector and move against the left border, it'll teleport you to the topright sector
Then move to the upper border of the topright sector and you'll end in the bottomright sector
thanks

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hmm, is there really no way to put this into full screen? even things alt+enter doesn't seem to work :/

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
If you want to try getting money for this game, I think the best route is to get someone to translate it to nipponese so you can sell it on dlsite. The game itself is very high quality compared to what else is out there. Plus it has tons of fetii. So it'll tempt those with specific fetishes that rarely find the content they want. I know I'm always jonesing for specific weirder content. And EroWitches scratches that itch like no other.

People in japan are way less likely to pirate, so it could very possibly lead to a pretty penny. I think its worth the effort to get it out there. The audience potential is huge.

That said, there is a large degree of randomness on whether a good game succeeds there. But this game has a lot of the qualities that will increase your luck.
He's already released it for free though, there's nothing to 'pirate'. Kind of hard to turn around and start selling it now.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I know no one probably cares bout me trying to make a mod, but the tighter the bondage a dom meguca has or the looser a sub meguca has -> the bigger the stat penalty
Keep those subby megucas locked and those dom megucas free!
I do care about you making a mod. And if it's completed, and you don't mind, please send me the results through DM (or post them here). I might integrate it as an extra dungeon.

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Hey Madodev, i just finished your game and i must say it was really good (and bug-free)!
I liked interactions between girls - somehow you managed to accurately represent their personalities even in this pervy setting. :) Also ending dialogue was rly funny, but i was hoping for one more erotic scene involving all girls.
Anyway i appreciate your work - thank you!

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
How they hell do you do the futa dungeon? Yes I tried following the lines, no matter how or in what order, or anything else I try, nothing seems to change

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
How they hell do you do the futa dungeon? Yes I tried following the lines, no matter how or in what order, or anything else I try, nothing seems to change
The pink line leads to the boss. Not sure where the other ones lead.

Night27

May 8, 2017
The pink line leads to the boss. Not sure where the other ones lead.
I don't know why but a lot of the later dungeons have issues with there maps for example the futa dungeon if you try to go back through the first door where the respawn point is it will instead take you to a different room

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I don't know why but a lot of the later dungeons have issues with there maps for example the futa dungeon if you try to go back through the first door where the respawn point is it will instead take you to a different room
That's on purpose though. It's the gimmick of the dungeon.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You can get completely stuck in the ponygirl dungeon, if you are over open shortcut, and then swap party order to a less horsified girl, making the shortcut disappear. And since you need to move to update the shortcuts, you can't get it back even if you swap back to a more horsified girl, as they still can't move before the shortcut is back, which would require moving, one example here(but probably can happen at all shortcuts): (right side of 3rd village I believe it was at)
1684090121649.png
Maybe update the shortcuts, whenever you exit menu as well?

EDIT: Wait nevermind, making a save and reloading with a sufficient horsified girl at front does fix it.

EDIT2:
Well another interesting, probably bug though for same dungeon at least (might affect other dungeons as well, haven't tested that) Is that any girls with the pony boots/Latex pony boots, when reloading a save, where originally kick/Heavy kick would be overwriting the first 2 skill slots for the character, after loading those skills are in additional bonus slots (and Kick is completely gone, if they have Heavy kick, not that that matters too much, since heavy kick is just a straigt up upgrade from Kick anyway)

Last edited:

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
I liked the game. Thanks to the author for the great list of fetishes.
I was only confused by the differences in the difficulty of passing dungeons (I just ran through enemies in at least 3 dungeons through save / load to get to the boss without losses and extra debuffs)

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes