4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
God damn, the last boss is kicking my ass. Everyone but Mami's level 70, she's 69 and I'm still lucky if I get more than halfway through that 3100 pool of hp.
gliterdust madoka and then just keep using inner focus till she has stupid high stats and is taking like 1 damage a hit, the others just need to live a few turns to buy Madoka some time to buff up enough to live though hits. Once buffed enough just attack if you have a decent attack available and buff more if not. Bloodletting and other debuffs should be the focus of the others, or throwing defense buffs onto Madoka and themselves to help buy time for Madokas stats to rise. This strat works on pretty much every boss after getting madokas bs inner focus buff.
If you want to get extra cheeky gliterdust Madoka, taunt with Mami and and have the others us defense buffs on Mami, you should be able to keep Mami alive long enough to put encourage, and guardian stance on everyone from her and mantle of protection from Sayaka as well as using parry stance for Sayaka and Kyouko, Mami will die in not to long, but she will have bought time to stack bloodletting and inner focus.
With things like the kiss from the hypnosis dungeon on the table everyone but Madoka who can get out of it with inner focus is just a liability as they will just kill each other. Inner focus is so busted, it stacks stats, but also let you avoid so much damage as you can just chose to not hurt yourself with the forced moves like suffer and kiss.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestorEast
Mar 11, 2021
well, after having followed the game since I first noticed it back when the beach episode was the newest, it's nice to see the project get completed. Kind of a shame I can't stand half of the fetishes on display, so I skipped a lot of content, feels even worse seeing how great the first two dungeons were, but that's how things go I suppose. Here's to the new project, may it go well!

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
well, after having followed the game since I first noticed it back when the beach episode was the newest, it's nice to see the project get completed. Kind of a shame I can't stand half of the fetishes on display, so I skipped a lot of content, feels even worse seeing how great the first two dungeons were, but that's how things go I suppose. Here's to the new project, may it go well!
Yeah really glad for the skip option, It always sucks when a game that is 95% content you like forces you to go through content this is very different interests, Like I'm straight, I like girls, when Vn makes you romance the trap or futa for the good end I just flat refuse, I will find a save and skip that part, failing that I will drop the game. It always seems odd to me to include a different preference like that, if the game is 50/50 split form the start I get it, its not for me but I get it, but when its almost entirely girls or boys and then there is just a single bit to appeal to the bi preference with no way out, it makes no sense, the bi crowed can enjoy the content as is, all it does is turn off the ones who only like ones gender.

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
So um, i played the previous version of the game and i want to know if i have to start from zero in the final release or can you somehow continue from where you left on the previous version?

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
So um, i played the previous version of the game and i want to know if i have to start from zero in the final release or can you somehow continue from where you left on the previous version?
My levels and clears have carried over each time I've downloaded the game. I'll admit I have no idea how, any more than seeing the same thing happen in Renpey but it does.

coolguy952

May 23, 2018
just thought I'd leave a comment saying that this game was thoroughly enjoying - a breathe of fresh air in an otherwise middling mediocre overall state of hgames - and that I'm super excited for your future projects.

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
So the answer might be pretty obvious but how do you continue in the pet dungeon?

There's 4 quadrants split off by fences. I can go left and it allows me to go into a beachy area to then go back in to get to the top left and bottom left quadrant. But the bottom right and top right I can't figure out at all.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting game. Similar to Odyssey of Gianna, which I really liked. Much like that game I didn't really find it erotic, but the gameplay is fine and it's something different from the norm. Like others I really appreciate the skip option, as otherwise I would have dropped the game at a couple points.

Boss fights were a low point though. Many of them felt like RNG shitshows or pure damage races, as some of the more deliberating status effects remove a lot control from the player.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
So the answer might be pretty obvious but how do you continue in the pet dungeon?

There's 4 quadrants split off by fences. I can go left and it allows me to go into a beachy area to then go back in to get to the top left and bottom left quadrant. But the bottom right and top right I can't figure out at all.
I sort of stumbled onto this, so I don't know why it works, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018

From the beach area go to the top, then through into the fenced area, do not leave that area and go to its top border. Then go left through its top corner. The top three or so spots of the left wall of that area do not lead to beach and lead to the next fence area, just go up in that area to get to the bottom right fenced in area and from there you can figure out the rest.

GearBears

Feb 5, 2019
the 3rd final boss is just impossible.
Even while abusing Glitter and Inner Focus and every single attack debuff and defense buffs at it while always BloodLetting, the Boredom strikes deals far too much damage too quickly and is every other turn because it always strikes on someone suffering an invocation....

This needs nerfing or the magic only possible strat to win that doesnt involve lottery luck levels of perfect fight because after trying 60 times I give up, this boss is unbeatable.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Even while abusing Glitter and Inner Focus and every single attack debuff and defense buffs at it while always BloodLetting, the Boredom strikes deals far too much damage too quickly and is every other turn because it always strikes on someone suffering an invocation....

This needs nerfing or the magic only possible strat to win that doesnt involve lottery luck levels of perfect fight because after trying 60 times I give up, this boss is unbeatable.
Don't use glitter
When I used glitter the boss uses a lightning attack that almost always kills someone
Just equip the buffs/debuffs and the boss will be doing 1-3 damage per attack
It'll take a while but spamming inner strength which is a guaranteed+ whatever the other megucas get is enough

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018

yeah no your just not doing it right, I just went back and rebeat her 3 times in a row with the glitter dust inner focus strat, Its so simple, just use glitter dust on Madoka, then have Mami (or Sayaka) use gaurdian stance on Madoka, and if your lucky use Mantle of protection on Madoka. In my retries I didnt get the chance to use mantle, but even with losing the other three within 5 turn Madoka was already at the state of taking one damage per hit. I didnt get any bloodletting off, or any other debuffs. didn't need them. 1683395625753.png
turn 7 Madoka stats. Its already decided and even with very bad rnd of not getting to use 2 out of the three desired moves at all there is no problem.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Don't use glitter
When I used glitter the boss uses a lightning attack that almost always kills someone
Just equip the buffs/debuffs and the boss will be doing 1-3 damage per attack
It'll take a while but spamming inner strength which is a guaranteed+ whatever the other megucas get is enough
glitter has no relation to her using that lightning attack, do use it once to keep madoka from being targeted early on. You only need to buy her 1-2 casts of inner focus to make her un killable, if you can get guardian stance or mantel of protection on her she will be unkillable from those alone. From there the rest of the party is dead weight.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
glitter has no relation to her using that lightning attack, do use it once to keep madoka from being targeted early on.
The boss will use the lightning attack if she can't target any meguca with a transformation move. So 1 in 4 times if Madoka is Glitterdusted. The idea was to slightly weaken Glitterdust strats.

Saves are stored in %AppData% so they carry over between versions.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
The boss will use the lightning attack if she can't target any meguca with a transformation move. So 1 in 4 times if Madoka is Glitterdusted. The idea was to slightly weaken Glitterdust strats.

Saves are stored in %AppData% so they carry over between versions.
Ah ok so it does cause it to happen, still the strat of glittering Madoka still works reliably. It killings off the others is kind of a blessing as it means more turns for Madoka.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes