4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, the last set of bosses in the bonus version are way too strong. I had to cheat like mad to even have a chance.

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
The addiction boss for example. I mean come on, over 1200 hp in casual? Plus the withdrawal effect and the attack that hits way too hard? Either this boss was supposed to be set to hard mode, or it needs to be nerfed into the ground.

Reactions: 9inchz

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
The addiction boss for example. I mean come on, over 1200 hp in casual? Plus the withdrawal effect and the attack that hits way too hard? Either this boss was supposed to be set to hard mode, or it needs to be nerfed into the ground.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
First time I came there - It was impossible to kill him (my best result was - 800hp left). But the second time - I did 3 things.

1) - I collected all titles form stages before (they brings some extra stats).
This way I was able to kill all mobs on my way fast and they did not stack alcohol buff on me. Btw first time I came to this dungeon - I wasn't able to kill 2 packs of mobs before my girls gained at least 2 lvl+.
2) - I didn't use any tablets on eggs dungeon, and kept them for addiction lvl. I was able to up Madoka to lvl-52 and Sayaka to lvl-51 on the start.
3) - I went straight to boss, collecting all chests on my way.

I lost Mami and got to the boss with just 3 girls alive.
- Madoka lvl-52. 0 alcohol 20 alcohol withdrawal and 20 nicotine withdrawal.
- Sayaka lvl-52. 0 alcohol. 0 aclohol and nicotine withdrawal.
- Kyoko - lvl-49. 15 alcohol. 20 alcohol withdrawal.

Tbh I thought I would die, and start from the beginning. And it was HUGE surprise I killed the boss, with 3 girls alive and their usual skills.

1) - Madoka used Mantle of Protection on 3 girls, then go Holy Shot for the rest of the fight.
2) - Sayaka used Seamantle, Flowing Strike then go Decretum for rest of the fight.
3) - Kyoko did Bloodletting for the rest of the fight.

And it was enough.

So I guess key for easy passage Addiction Level was:
- Collecting titles from stages before.
- Go to the addiction lvl boss asap, before alcohol and nicotine withdrawal level rises.

Last edited:
Reactions: olegzig

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Yeah I guess... but on the other side it's like the game forces you to collect titles through fetishes (like you have to walk 1000 steppes in full pony suit, or get addicted to egg-laying etc.) and this is all what this game and story all about.

(So I guess best way here would be to introduce 2 modes - easy (for those who just wanna run through) and hard (for those you wanna get fully involve to the world of forced fetishes).

I mean if that is possible (and hopefully no big deal) for Dev...

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
For people who are having trouble with the addiction dungeon, there is an easy way to lower addiction once you reach the boss room:
  1. Equip Mami with one of the gags from the boss room, then put her in the front of the party.
  2. While battling random enemies, have her use Taunt on Turn 1. They will only target her, but cannot raise her addiction because of the gag. They will sometimes hit her with damaging attacks, so you will need to keep an eye on her HP and heal between battles if she gets low.
  3. Each battle lowers both addictions by 5. They doesn't seem to go below 15, but at that point there is no withdrawal.
  4. You can take off the gag against the boss.

2guy

Mar 26, 2020
I just finished the game on hard mode and realized i saved over my old saves so if you add more skills ill have to do it all over again. YAY! i really enjoyed this game and look forward to your next project.
The bosses at the end were a little strange because sure, the boss changes the entire fetish and there isn't any mix/match which i understand that the design isn't built that way. The immersion I felt on the boss battles for the last stage just felt off because of the massive fetish swaps, one time your naked the other your in a diaper, etc. However if you do something similar on your next project it would be super amazing if you could figure out a way to mix/match those fetishes on the boss battles.
The battles felt a little off because some transformations you wouldn't be able to do anything, others you could. You can also just equip one of the skills you always have access to and instead of submitting you can use one of those skills.

Last edited:

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Time to inhale my mass amounts of copium in hopes of a mobile release this game looks so good
> Only keyboard controls
> Very poorly optimized
> Final version is out tomorrow already
Yep, you'll need a lot of copium.

Yeah I guess... but on the other side it's like the game forces you to collect titles through fetishes (like you have to walk 1000 steppes in full pony suit, or get addicted to egg-laying etc.) and this is all what this game and story all about.

(So I guess best way here would be to introduce 2 modes - easy (for those who just wanna run through) and hard (for those you wanna get fully involve to the world of forced fetishes).

I mean if that is possible (and hopefully no big deal) for Dev...
I think people are mostly tripping up because in the other dungeons you could beat the boss regardless of the values. There is a hard version already, so I'll just turn down the boss a little.

The battles felt a little off because some transformations you wouldn't be able to do anything, others you could. You can also just equip one of the skills you always have access to and instead of submitting you can use one of those skills.
Yeah, the always available skills are pretty OP. But I don't think that the boss is beatable without them.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
And the final version of the game has been uploaded now. Enjoy!
You can read the devlog at , it also contains plans for my next project.
freroiends.PNG
When Glitterdust + Inner Focus spamming last boss while watching all your friends die is the most viable non-RNG strategy lol

Anyway, great game overall; really great content albeit the difficulty can be jank sometimes. My personal favorite is the 2nd dungeon (props on good detail with Mami already having heels/corset stats).

Looked at your plans for the next game, and it's definitely something that I'm looking forward to. Love the idea of semi-perm effects and them transferring between areas along with different bad states from different stats hitting 0. It's giving me huge Quartz/Quarta Knight vibes so far, and I know a game of that genre in your style would be amazing.
I've already got your Subscribestar bookmarked. (y)

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Didn't go there till the end yet, but I agree. I'll put this one in my alltime favorite list.

And... tbh, I knew something about different fetishes, but... this game brought new one I never knew exists! Like this horse-play. It's not like furry style, more like a branch of heavy bondage stuff. Or this "addiction" lvl - I never imagine someone would go into smoking and drunk girls (don't know about last 2 lvls and don't wanna spoiler them, but maybe they bring something too)

So yeah. Well done. Looking forward to new projects.

Reactions: Madodev

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
The purr ability of the cat aspect doesn't work at all, selecting it just blinks the text and rejects your selection moving your selector back up to the first option and making you reselect a option. Additionally the door out of the first area with the three doghouses doesn't work so you cant backtrack from there without getting warped from wiping.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EroWitches-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
God damn, the last boss is kicking my ass. Everyone but Mami's level 70, she's 69 and I'm still lucky if I get more than halfway through that 3100 pool of hp.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes