4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
Can't beat mummy dungeon no matter what. Got both blessed tiaras, got the cursed one on Sayaka. Can't bring the final boss' health below 50% before dying. Help please

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Haven't progressed much, is there any kind of fetish inheritance at all? Like, if I went out of my way to grind out exhibitionism in the first dungeon, would it in any way be relevant later on? The line about the characters refusing to fully unequip outfits no matter what is pretty concerning as well. I feel like continuity would make or break this game, because if the stats are inherited, playing around with combinations would be great fun, but if each dungeon is as if previous ones have never existed, that pretty much kills the motivation to play through more than a couple most appealing ones.

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
I think the Addiction level needs some adjustments. The xp gain from mobs should be buffed quite a bit. I was severely underleveled by the time i got to the boss. My lvl range was between 44-47 and I wasn't going out of my way to skip as many fights as possible. I was just progressing normally. Also the Tackled abillity is way to inconsistent. Sometimes it hits me for 20 dmg, other times goes for over 90 and even when it doesn't hit that hard, many times you are being hit twice in a row. The worst part is not that you lose a character, but the fact that you don't get XP for said character is quite a pain.

Shinima

Oct 6, 2019
After the level with amputations and piercings, the next one did not appear. Is this all the content of this version?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
what did i just stumble upon. what the hell, where do all those games come from, this sudden influx of greatness. gotta do some research about this...madodev....

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
I was also wondering why nobody brought this up already, since it was also a big problem for me. I looked further into it and although there's no gimmick, it's actually pretty simple:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, thanks for the tips but I ended up skipping the dungeon. The RNG was too much for me. There were times when I had max alch. or someone died from the first pack of mobs. Other times the boss oneshot half the team by the forth turn while trying do the setup. A truly horribly designed dungeon. A shame since the rest of the game is so good.
The ryona dungeon was much more easier .

Last edited:

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a skill issue, but I can't for the life of me get to the boss on the futa/chastity dungeon. The enemies kill one of my party members every time I encounter them towards the end of the maze, if it even is the end. Pretty sure I'm maxed out on the level cap, too.

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
Man the addiction dungeon is rough, the boss reseting your alcohol and nicotine levels instantly giving characters a crippling debuff then two shotting them even at the level cap.
Not to mention how much health the boss has, i just have to hope i get lucky to be able to beat it.

The lack of a shortcut to the boss further combined with there's no way to reset your addiction or reduce it further adds more pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbot

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I really need a full save before each boss fight
Why would you need a save like that?
After beating a dungeon you can return, and there's a shortcut to every boss near the beginning of the level.

I'm am waiting for a 100% save though.
I skipped some levels because frankly there's a lot of grinding for some mediocre fetishes here, but now i'm tempted to go back and have a look, but I really don't want to start over.

Edit: It was the hypnosis level that did it for me. Doing the same map 3x in a row with the same large batch of enemies (who I can't seem to avoid with a full party of 4 people) to pull a bunch of switches over and over became a huge pain in the ass, tbh.
Especially when the only actual H-content seems to be kisses.

Anyway, I finally slogged it out through the whole level (it wouldn't have been so bad if the repitition was a setup for something clever in a hypnotic theme) and the next mission was 'Haigure'
Yes, it's a very funny joke, but by this point the gameplay has started to become rather tired and these enemies aren't really spicing things up for me.

Edit2: Also, kinda weird that there's a whole dungeon based around incubation and egg-laying but none around penetration?
Unless it's in one of the dungeons I skipped, I don't recall any of the girls even losing their virginity, but now you're jumping right to preg without bothering with fucking?

Oh, the fact that the Futa dungeon doesn't have them do anything with each-other feels like a massive wasted opertunity as well. All you've got to look forwards to is an aborted strap-on blowjob the end.

Nah, put a scene in where one girl has maxed out arousal but is unable to masturbate somehow (handcuffs?) and one of the other girls has to help her.
Escalate to a blowjob or something.

It's weird. This game is at once both pretty extreme but also weirdly softcore.

Last edited:

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
does anyone has a save after the pony dungeon? i lost mine thanks to an asshole trying to test if electricity is infinite on my neighborhood

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
One of the best game related to fetishes (it's well made overall, so I'll put it in my personal "favorite of all times" list)... but... well... it sais - "you can skip dungeons with no penalties", but if you skip one - you'll never be able to go back there, you won't be able to collect the loot (heal potions), and you won't get achievement that brings some extra stats...

So I guess there are 2 advises. Other that "no skipping".
- Always keep separate save to "between dungeons" (in their house).
- Monitor "titles" every stage (it's under "crown" menu, and it shows ones you didn't get yet and conditions to get em).

As for "addiction" boss, I guess best way is to get there - using "stun" strikes to alcohol mobs (mange alcohol level this way) on the way and if you get there OK, then just save and keep fighting boss with buffs-debuffs-glitter-LonganSpear skills.

Oh and... heroes there from anime "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" (or "Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica"). It's from 2011.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
are there any more games in this style?
I was mostly inspired by Odyssey of Gianna, you'll recognize the frontal style of the partymembers and the in-combat outfit/class changes. Also check out this game by namaste koboo, which is finished by now and also contains a lot of dynamics outfit changes. That's about it though, there aren't many games where you have as detailed in combat changes unfortunately. You have Nord where Ahriman tries the same thing, but it is extremely buggy.

So I am getting completely destroyed by the final boss in Addiction level. Is there some sort of gimmick I don't understand?
the gimmick is to gitgud

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes