4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I have got the console working on this version(meaning i can enter commands normally not available), if anyone wants to know how(inluding the dev) just dm me. totally for educational purposes

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
will homura become playable character after clear game? homuhomu
This would be really cool
Even if not canon
Like unlocking dante in viewtiful joe
Add dante to game

On another note: am surprised there is no simple bondage dungeon. You know, the classics, start with handcuffs, end with armbinder, hobble dress, ring gag, etc

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I personally wish one of 2 last dungeons will be something like "ballet heels" related, with ballet leotards, tutus, and of course ballet heels (I mean it's up to dev what to do, just thoughts).

I spent a day in the game, got it from the beginning, and this time I was chasing ALL titles each dungeon. By the time I've got to addiction level I've got 29 titles (most of them brings 1 or 2 or 3 or even 5 extra stats like atk, or def etc). I didn't do titles in addiction level yet, I immediately run to the boss through mobs. All mobs before boss was dealt by:
1) - Madoka's Hearfield barage.
2) - Sayaka's Flowing Strike to most healthy alcohol mob.
3) - Kyoko's Bloodletting to most healthy alcohol mob.
4) - Mami's Ribbon Tie
(Repeat)

Didn't use any gags. When I've got to the boss I had Mami died. Madoka and Sayaka 0 alcohol both 52lvl. Kyoko - 15 alcohol and 49 lvl. Didn't do any special setup. Just went there to die and start from the beginning. And suddenly killed the boss lol.
1) - Madoka used Mantle of Protection on 3 girls, then go Holy Shot for the rest of the fight.
2) - Sayaka used Seamantle, Flowing Strike then go Decretum for rest of the fight.
3) - Kyoko did Bloodletting for the rest of the fight.

So I guess key for easy passage Addiction Level was:
- Collecting titles.
- Go to the boss asap, before alcohol and nicotine withdrawal level rises.

On another note: am surprised there is no simple bondage dungeon. Handcuffs, armbinder, hobble dress, ring gag
Just noticed some graphic with that after addiction lvl : ))

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
If I were to pick the pick the fetishes I'd probably remove incubation, piss, addiction and a few others and instead add stuff like regular bondage, maids, regular bunny girls... maybe cum.
Ultimately still the dev's choice tho.

Jun 29, 2018
If you mean the first world, after they've been stripped, they're gone for good until you complete the level and either leave (the mechanics don't carry over to the other worlds) or you open the chest after beating the boss, which gives you an item to restore their clothes.
Edit: There are some rags you can find in a chest to equip someone, they might help.
where to find the chest with the rags

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I have got the console working on this version(meaning i can enter commands normally not available), if anyone wants to know how(inluding the dev) just dm me. totally for educational purposes
So yeah, since it's Godot there are some very good tools to decompile the exe+pck files into the original project (minus comments). You can then run this in the Godot editor.
Anyone is free to do this. I hope it will inspire someone to make another game like this (you'll already have the framework). It would be fun to play.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
So yeah, since it's Godot there are some very good tools to decompile the exe+pck files into the original project (minus comments). You can then run this in the Godot editor.
Anyone is free to do this. I hope it will inspire someone to make another game like this (you'll already have the framework). It would be fun to play.
can i post a guide here or do you want people to figure it out themselves?

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Go ahead, I mean, it's a piracy forum after all. You hardly need my permission.
hmm well i think ill refrain from posting it here publicly. People who really wanna use the console can either try to figure it out themselves(pretty easy if you know what you are doing) or dm me. though if you really dont want me to share this in dms ill stop anytime!

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
the godot editor is just reaaallllyy buggy and gives me errors every 5 seconds. probably because gdsdecomp is not fully functional

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
i really like ur game though, some fetishes are not really my thing but there are some that im really into. I really love that u allow us to skip the ones that we dont like

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
exactly i dont really know much about godot so i dont know how to fix it, i dont really need to know that though because im just trying to get the console working
You can select the csv files and in the import tab (next to the scene tab) you put Import As: "Keep File (No Import)"

are there any plans on doing a full bondage level?
(sorry if im spamming lol)
No plans, I'll be working on a new game after this. So you'll have to mod it in yourself.
(there's an edit button bro)

Last edited:

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
is there any reason theres german text outside the map
It's actually visible in game if you move to the edges.
Madoka begins with "Prolog Im Himmel" from Goethe's Faust.
So this game's start is surrounded by phrases from the "Vorspiel Auf Theater" from Faust, which was added later.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes