4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'll up the pet value increase next update. It's a shame you missed all dialogues which start triggering at 40.
Also, how did you finish that stage in less than 30min? Must be the titles then, what are the basestats and level of your Sayaka?

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I'll up the pet value increase next update. It's a shame you missed all dialogues which start triggering at 40.
Also, how did you finish that stage in less than 30min? Must be the titles then, what are the basestats and level of your Sayaka?
Here are my Sayaka's stats at the beginning of the Pet dungeon at Level 52. She has every single title in the game except the Omorashi dungeon ones because I skipped that one.

I didn't miss the conversations, I ofcourse spent time after beating the dungeon wandering around to make sure I didnt miss anything while intentionally letting the pet score build up so I could see everything, etc. I really liked it, probably my favorite dungeon. The fish shaped gag was a nice touch for the catgirl costume, was a bit sad the puppy didnt get a bone shaped gag to match but I guess most of the moves involve using their mouth so it wouldn't make much sense. I think the only thing about the dungeon that I feel was missed out on was having mental and physical changes be separate. So you could have the girl get fully dressed up as a pet but still not be on board with the idea and vice versa. The conversations wouldn't make any sense if that was possible, so fair enough.

Final boss was appropriately difficult, Sayaka was able to carry against the first 2 phases. Final phase was left up to Madoka putting her 'always available' buff to good use since Sayaka was severely hampered by the transformations. Against all 3 bosses I stacked buffs on Sayaka and debuffs on the Boss in the early turns. Kyoko used Bloodletting on every single turn she could. Madoka used her buff anytime she was unable to act, and used Holy Shot / Bite / Kick whenever she could.

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
After completing Dungeon 14, the scene for Haigure was showing as pink as if it was recently unlocked, it's the wardrobe one in the top right of the house map. Also, it'd be nice to get some items to give piercings/amputating after defeating the boss in the chests, found it kind of difficult to get the titles for everyone since I'd end up killing all the enemies before fully amputating or I'd die which would reset the progress.

Last edited:

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
So I am getting completely destroyed by the final boss in Addiction level. Is there some sort of gimmick I don't understand?

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Ok 4th dungeon what's the trick to not dying in a fight with more that one enemy the damage is constant and after caged damage output becomes so useless that they can't even win a single fight because they kill themselves. At this point I am about to load a save prior to entering just to skip it

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Ok 4th dungeon what's the trick to not dying in a fight with more that one enemy the damage is constant and after caged damage output becomes so useless that they can't even win a single fight because they kill themselves. At this point I am about to load a save prior to entering just to skip it
Or fifth not sure which it is anymore because how long I have been in it. Can't even get them to level up properly cause someone is always dead.

Shinima

Oct 6, 2019
Have a problem with bunnygirl dungeon.
Got to the boss, but she turned out to be very strong with 1200 hp and 40-50 damage attacks. I have 43-47 lvl at the my girls.
Tell me please, is there some kind of trick here or do i just need to farm the level?

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
So I am getting completely destroyed by the final boss in Addiction level. Is there some sort of gimmick I don't understand?
I was also wondering why nobody brought this up already, since it was also a big problem for me. I looked further into it and although there's no gimmick, it's actually pretty simple:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tealover

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
Have a problem with bunnygirl dungeon.
Got to the boss, but she turned out to be very strong with 1200 hp and 40-50 damage attacks. I have 43-47 lvl at the my girls.
Tell me please, is there some kind of trick here or do i just need to farm the level?
Wow, you're pretty underleveled. I would level them up enough for Kyouko to get Lance of Longinius (which is Level 51 I think), then follow the Strat I posted in my reply above this one.

Reactions: Gabriel coronel

Shinima

Oct 6, 2019
Wow, you're pretty underleveled. I would level them up enough for Kyouko to get Lance of Longinius (which is Level 51 I think), then follow the Strat I posted in my reply above this one.
OK, thank you. Fairly missed quite a few fights in order to move on in the content)

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes