4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
After the 15 dungeons are implemented, will it be ending after that or will you go back and add more to each dungeon or otherwise expand on things in some way? Will you move onto another project after this?

Madodev

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'll spend some time sprucing up the dungeons after all 15 16 of them are finished, mostly based on user feedback as I've already done with the first five.
At the same time I'll start working on another project, but I'm not very sure what that will be exactly. I have a lot of ideas in mind, but nothing concrete.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
I'll spend some time sprucing up the dungeons after all 15 16 of them are finished, mostly based on user feedback as I've already done with the first five.
At the same time I'll start working on another project, but I'm not very sure what that will be exactly. I have a lot of ideas in mind, but nothing concrete.
this game will have rape enemy in next next next dungeons? or no?

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
More pony

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
this game will have rape enemy in next next next dungeons? or no?
No. There's nothing that is more explicit than the cutins in dungeon 12, where the megucas are lovingly used by spidergirls for the sole purpose of procreation.
More pony
You'll need to be more specific with your requests. I don't see a lot to add in that dungeon, I can hardly turn them into actual horses.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
As requested I made notes on my thoughts about each dungeon after my most recent playthrough. I hope my ramblings are useful to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Madodev

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
where is the save location so i can play the new version with all my progress?
%AppData%Godot\app_userdata\Ero Witches
You shouldn't need to do anything though, since the save location stays the same between updates.
As requested I made notes on my thoughts about each dungeon after my most recent playthrough. I hope my ramblings are useful to you.
Thanks!
Edit: Those ideas for cursed loot/consumables in the weight dungeon are great. I'll implement them eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: XZero117

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
You shouldn't need to do anything though, since the save location stays the same between updates.

Thanks!
Edit: Those ideas for cursed loot/consumables in the weight dungeon are great. I'll implement them eventually.
thanks for game :D

Will there be a femdom content update to the game?

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
No idea, just download it. If it runs fine it's above the minimum requirements. It runs quite slowly on my ten year old laptop though.
my laptop 15 years old. gave a blue screen while fighting against the boss of the first episode.

Nope. I mean, all megucas are female, so how would that even work?
whipped men/women they beat, they can slapping/assslapping, pegging, footjob or facesitting, then spit on defeated enemies.or spit to humiliate while performing other actions. If there is a place you are curious about, you can ask clearly.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
my laptop 15 years old. gave a blue screen while fighting against the boss of the first episode.
Sounds like you don't meet the minimum requirements then. The game is pretty poorly optimized unfortunately...

whipped men/women they beat, they can slapping/assslapping, pegging, footjob or facesitting, then spit on defeated enemies.or spit to humiliate while performing other actions. If there is a place you are curious about, you can ask clearly.
Ah, like that. Also no, the megucas are always subject to the fetishes, not the ones dealing them out.

Mar 11, 2021
No. There's nothing that is more explicit than the cutins in dungeon 12, where the megucas are lovingly used by spidergirls for the sole purpose of procreation.
So the egg-layers are going to be spiders. In hindsight that makes more sense than rabbits like I was thinking, but also oh god why'd it have to be spiders.

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
So played all 11 Dungeons in normal without many problems except at the boss in Dungeon 11 because damn is the RNG evil when you get there with 100 Haigure on all 4. Look forward to the rest of the dungeons. But I noticed that some things I didn't encounter, does the paid version have extra content? Is the extra content worth it?

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
So played all 11 Dungeons in normal without many problems except at the boss in Dungeon 11 because damn is the RNG evil when you get there with 100 Haigure on all 4. Look forward to the rest of the dungeons. But I noticed that some things I didn't encounter, does the paid version have extra content? Is the extra content worth it?
Paid version has a hardmode and some console commands to spawn items/levelup etc, nothing you can't get normally and access to the next dungeon faster.

XZero117

May 21, 2018

Thanks!
thanks the first time it didn't appear my save now i can continue this game

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes