4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
If you have maxed out Haigure then you can't use any abilities but the 4 Haigure abilities which aren't that strong, the boss will also use an attack which will lock you into using a new ability which does nothing, effectively making that member useless until all 4 are useless.
Yeah, the Haigure move of the Haigure boss (which can only hit megucas with full Haigure) replaces all moves with a useless Haigure skill. The other Haigure moves aren't that bad, especially the stackable Haigure buffs. The boss is beatable with those Haigure moves if it didn't use that Haigure skill.
I updated the Haigure boss in the new Haigure build on Itch. It will only use the Haigure skill once, and has slightly lower stats. Even with the original stats and full Haigure on the megucas, the Haigure boss was beatable if it could only use that Haigure skill once, but this should give some more leeway.

I also added some (true) anti-Haigure items once you finish the Haigure dungeon.

Reactions: Brobat

ThrowTheCheese

Jun 29, 2018
Found a bug in the latest build (0.11)

If you load the same save multiple times in a row (around 5-7) without relaunching the game, event triggers would duplicate and you get stuck in walking animation when going to the basement.
1680878303284.png

Closing the game and opening it again fixes it.
Attaching the save file in question

Reactions: Madodev

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I had a look at this, and I can't seem to replicate it. Just saving and loading a bunch doesn't do the trick for me.
From the look of it, it seems that the game loads the map twice, but I have no idea how it is possible to do that. Is anyone else able to replicate this? Or any more ideas how to get this bug?

ThrowTheCheese

Jun 29, 2018
I had a look at this, and I can't seem to replicate it. Just saving and loading a bunch doesn't do the trick for me.
From the look of it, it seems that the game loads the map twice, but I have no idea how it is possible to do that. Is anyone else able to replicate this? Or any more ideas how to get this bug?
It feels like the act of saving the game even once prevents the bug from happening ever again. I'm also suddenly unable to replicate it reliably, i think it's either specific to some saves or because of my potato pc overloading in the right moment. Here is a screencap I got with the previous save after like 10 tries

Reactions: Madodev

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
i think it's either specific to some saves or because of my potato pc overloading in the right moment.
I did some further testing, and it seems to be due to the game thinking you're not on the main map when entering the stairs due to the save being slow and you moving towards them, so it loads the map twice. This shouldn't normally be possible, so you need some decent lag spikes and luck to get it to work. Unfortunately, it's not fixable without reworking the code, which may introduce more devious bugs.

Reactions: ThrowTheCheese

ThrowTheCheese

Jun 29, 2018
Unfortunately, it's not fixable without reworking the code, which may introduce more devious bugs.
Understandable, thank you. I actually found a really funny exploit where if you first bug the game out, load a save with dead party members before the boss and die, you respawn right where you loaded in instead of at the beginning of the dungeon. Those who were dead won't appear on the global map tho, but they are alive and well in boss fight.

Anyway, found a small tiling error in haigure dungeon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Astral_Soul495

Oct 8, 2018
Was fun at the start, then got annoyingly difficult. Way more than a lewd game should be. Thanks for the content, and even though it has been absolutely cute and naughty, I'll pass. The dungeon mechanics of trying not to be seen only to fall through a floor irritates me to no end, especially when you repeat it over and over and over.

And I don't mean repeating just the same level. I mean repeated dungeons where you fall. Or get seen and attacked because there's no chance to avoid.

Reactions: bobbot

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
Was fun at the start, then got annoyingly difficult. Way more than a lewd game should be. Thanks for the content, and even though it has been absolutely cute and naughty, I'll pass. The dungeon mechanics of trying not to be seen only to fall through a floor irritates me to no end, especially when you repeat it over and over and over.

And I don't mean repeating just the same level. I mean repeated dungeons where you fall. Or get seen and attacked because there's no chance to avoid.
Well thank goodness you weren't on hard mode.

Reactions: The Penguin

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I don't get how to use levelup and group with 1 argument.......
levelup ARG1: will add ARG1 levels to each of the partymembers, but won't increase levels beyond the level cap
group ARG1: will add all equipment from group ARG1 to your inventory
You use the command valid_groups to see which groups are available. This is a shortcut to get all equipment in dungeons 3 (cursed), 7 (pony), 8 (baby), 9 (beach), and 10 (hypnosis). It won't do anything in the other dungeons.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
levelup ARG1: will add ARG1 levels to each of the partymembers, but won't increase levels beyond the level cap
group ARG1: will add all equipment from group ARG1 to your inventory
You use the command valid_groups to see which groups are available. This is a shortcut to get all equipment in dungeons 3 (cursed), 7 (pony), 8 (baby), 9 (beach), and 10 (hypnosis). It won't do anything in the other dungeons.
thanks~
I make many try change the word so many times and just can't use that lol

can we change the state like make madoka become futa in other dungeons?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes