4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone happen to know the name of the music that plays during the boss fights? I recognise it from the show but I can't find the name of it.

Mar 11, 2021
well this probably isn't intended, but turns out the straightjackets from the hypno boss is actually pretty great gear. yes it locks you to one fairly low damage attack, but it also makes you completely immune to any other hypnotic effects, even from other enemies.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Ponies...need more ponies being ridden, more enjoying of ponies...

...ah, sorry. I have a thing.

There's Haigure?

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Anyone happen to know the name of the music that plays during the boss fights? I recognise it from the show but I can't find the name of it.
Here you go
well this probably isn't intended, but turns out the straightjackets from the hypno boss is actually pretty great gear. yes it locks you to one fairly low damage attack, but it also makes you completely immune to any other hypnotic effects, even from other enemies.
It's certainly not intended, in fact I didn't know about it until you told me. But it seems like a fun thing to discover, so I'll keep it like this.

2guy

Mar 26, 2020
How do you go through hypnosis boss?
I only had one round of actual control of my people so on the first round even when i had 50% suggestibility. I tried many many times the only time I won is when I used defense buff abilities Not attack buff. Then used struggle till I won. If I used attack buff struggle would hurt myself to much and I would lose.

Mar 11, 2021
Yes, you can also put a LVL 1 costume on one of the heroes and you can use skills, it was strange
as I previously mentioned, getting everyone locked up in straight jackets is a surprisingly effective strategy since at the cost of being reduced to one physical attack, they're completely immune to hypnotic effects, making the boss's "hurt yourself" move useless, as well as any other hypnotic commands from other enemies in the level, although you will probably want to be max level for that trick. might help to have madoka's fixed damage skill, since it apparently is always available, but i haven't tried it myself.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It doesn't help with the hypno boss though, at least not in my playthrough. He'll hypnotize all the heroines and commends them to hurt themselves.

On top of that, the combat rules are silly and I don't know if this is intended or just not really thought out by the dev. After each attack on your part the enemy responds, regardless whether you have numerical advantage or not. And vice-versa: your move comes only after the opponent's move. You can have 4 active PCs against one boss and that boss will still have four attack phases per cycle! If you use a stunning attack or special attack on him while he's the only opponent, you will not be able to take ANY advantage of that!! Since he's the only enemy and unable to make a move for two rounds, the heroines will not be able to make their moves too, since their attack phase comes only after the opponent's attack. This is a game breaking flaw, if you ask me.

Last edited:

SoulShocker

Jun 4, 2018
Hmm, is there a way to remove cursed equipment?
Whole team got too cursed, and taking too much damage. Can't reach the boss

Mar 11, 2021
It doesn't help with the hypno boss though, at least not in my playthrough. He'll hypnotize all the heroines and commends them to hurt themselves.
well, that's odd, when I tried the "hurt yourself" command did jack all when everyone was in jackets, granted it took a few tries to get everyone in jackets to begin with. as for the turn economy, yeah it's in shambles compared to most games, though the dev seems to have designed around that fact, it certainly incentivizes blitz strategies in my experience.

now as for cursed gear, that won't come off until you beat the dungeon, but you can see every enemy's FOV so you can stealth around a lot of them in the hypno level, the only ones that tend to screw me are the one right outside the first door, and the pairs at the bottom of both far halls

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Hmm, is there a way to remove cursed equipment?
Whole team got too cursed, and taking too much damage. Can't reach the boss
I can't remember how the titles worked in this one, but getting them increases your damage. Also, are you level-capped?

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
This game is fucking awesome. Absolutely stellar. It gets all the things a transformation focused game should get right

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I somehow managed to beat the hypno boss, remaining with 1 health. After that there is the "end of the demo" and a "scene" where the girls kiss.

TipTap

May 22, 2020
Good game except for the hypnosis boss. Even at max level that boss is just RNG bullshit. Even Mami's stun skill doesn't work, if you use it, then the boss gets 3 turns in a row for some reason.

That boss ruins an otherwise excellent game.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes