4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
Ugh, forgot to save before fighting the hypno boss. Attempted to reload after losing to him and realizing that the 'locked up' status carried over and there was no way I was going to win with 3 of my party members unable to use any of their moves, ended up before the tentacle boss instead.

Apart from that, game is fun, though some bosses seem pretty random and it's entirely possible to permanently screw yourself over. Definitely a game you should have multiple save slots in.
The locked up status is actually a straitjacket that you're wearing, you can remove it and wear your normal dresses.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Mind control dungeons is a soft lock if you fuck up the boss, it's kinda annoying ... can't loot everything and/or spam the mind control stuff if you can't kill the boos afterward (well exept with glitter dust, this thing is insane with dammage boost on sayaka)

nica

Jun 2, 2017
Like it, it got a lot of different themes and mechanics to play around with in each dungeon. Got through all dungeons, but I got no idea how the mechanics of the second one was supposed to work.
Graphics are nice and it's nice to see each individual equipment or change on the girls.

It does have some weird difficulty spikes, the futa/chastity was very frustrating to get through (pun intended) and in the diaper dungeon I felt I had to grind out the stats so my characters weren't beaten in a single fight. Then places like the weight gain or beach were a breeze compare to some of the others.

One thing I would love to see are more scenes. Right now it's a single scene after beating the dungeon. Maybe something like when in the house, you can change time to night and then control a single girl. Then you can revisit the now dormant dungeons, with the witch gone it's less hostile, the NPCs are now freely walking around(non hostile) and you could have scenes for each girl there.
Perhaps Sayaka secretly enjoyed walking around naked so she revisits the first dungeon, and if she has the groveled title it unlocks an extra scene / expanded scene with this content.
Or Kyouko revisits the hospital so she can experience peeing while standing with a penis.
But of course, that would be a lot of work to create.

Reactions: AndonTheBest

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
word, mouse controls are getting rarer and rarer with these newer games.
Both mouse and keyboard is difficult to support. And if I have to choose one over the other I'll always pick keyboard, that allows the main hand to remain free to do other stuff.

Mind control dungeons is a soft lock if you fuck up the boss, it's kinda annoying ... can't loot everything and/or spam the mind control stuff if you can't kill the boos afterward (well exept with glitter dust, this thing is insane with dammage boost on sayaka)
You can just unequip the straitjackets from the boss after the fight.
Sayaka is kinda busted right now, Riposte always does the maximum amount of damage instead of scaling with health. So it is in essence a 200 power move without drawbacks (until next version that is).

Reactions: Dolt

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
Like it, it got a lot of different themes and mechanics to play around with in each dungeon. Got through all dungeons, but I got no idea how the mechanics of the second one was supposed to work.
Graphics are nice and it's nice to see each individual equipment or change on the girls.

It does have some weird difficulty spikes, the futa/chastity was very frustrating to get through (pun intended) and in the diaper dungeon I felt I had to grind out the stats so my characters weren't beaten in a single fight. Then places like the weight gain or beach were a breeze compare to some of the others.

One thing I would love to see are more scenes. Right now it's a single scene after beating the dungeon. Maybe something like when in the house, you can change time to night and then control a single girl. Then you can revisit the now dormant dungeons, with the witch gone it's less hostile, the NPCs are now freely walking around(non hostile) and you could have scenes for each girl there.
Perhaps Sayaka secretly enjoyed walking around naked so she revisits the first dungeon, and if she has the groveled title it unlocks an extra scene / expanded scene with this content.
Or Kyouko revisits the hospital so she can experience peeing while standing with a penis.
But of course, that would be a lot of work to create.
Second dungeon is basically your heel length and corset tightness go up from enemies. After each battle you should get more comfortable with the tightness and heel length until eventually you can wear the tightest corset and longest heels without any debuffs. Some enemies will use an attack that checks your overall posture. If it's bad then you'll get bad posture which debuffs your stats for the fight and give you -5 self worth. If you have good posture you'll get a buff for the fight and +5 self worth.

I believe self worth also influences your stats, but I never got it that low since I kind of threw myself at the beginning enemies who don't check your posture until the group were comfortable in the corsets and heels. Eventually having max self worth and max corset tightness+heel length gives you a title.

And I agree, the futa one was really, really rough for me, the hardest overall, ignoring the final boss of the hypnosis dungeon which took a few tries until I abused glitterdust.

d13

Mar 10, 2018
After realising the hypno boss was a puzzle that depended on what Madoka was doing on the first turn, it was a breeze. Felt like a Jojo moment when you figure out the fight lol. Anyway, amazing game.

Reactions: Madodev

vogel566

Nov 23, 2018
Played up to 6 dungeon and can say it's unexpectedly good game, every level contain unique mechanics, not pretty balanced fights, but it looks surprisingly good, keep going bro

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Look at the straight jacket in your gear, its not cursed you can in fact just take it off.

battenk

Jun 28, 2019
What is going on with the boss of the cursed loot dungeon?

Loved the content of the dungeon, boss was... Too easy?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes