4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
New pregnancy/egg-laying update is up. For more details, check out the devlog .

So the egg-layers are going to be spiders. In hindsight that makes more sense than rabbits like I was thinking, but also oh god why'd it have to be spiders.
Spidergirls are cute.
Bunnies are for the next dungeon.

• Love
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
New pregnancy/egg-laying update is up. For more details, check out the devlog .

Spidergirls are cute.
Bunnies are for the next dungeon.
Bunnies can't sex with enemy
can't see drink too much and kiss or touch players or enemy ,but great job~

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
can't see drink too much and kiss or touch players or enemy ,but great job~
Now that you mention it, high levels off drunkness should really force the megucas to kiss eachother (like in the hypno dungeon). I'll add it to the "stuff I'll add when adding the final polish to the dungeons"-list.
Edit: I added it to the latest version.

Last edited:

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
Now that you mention it, high levels off drunkness should really force the megucas to kiss eachother (like in the hypno dungeon). I'll add it to the "stuff I'll add when adding the final polish to the dungeons"-list.
Edit: I added it to the latest version.
will homura become playable character after clear game? homuhomu

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Played through the new Incubation Dungeon. Not really my cup of tea but figured I could give thoughts on the gameplay. The dungeon feels too big, it takes awhile to navigate the whole thing. I think the amount of battles is fine, it just takes a long time moving around, especially with the maze like structure and trap floor stuff players will be retracing steps to some degree. I think another shortcut other than the post boss one would be good.

I think the boss was too easy because of its AI, I assume. It was focused entirely on injecting eggs rather than actually doing damage of any kind. I did not expect to win the fight going in with only Sayaka and Mami active and was planning to just lose to teleport back to the start. Imagine my surprise when the boss spent all its time webbing and incubating instead of knocking the girls out so I was able to slowly chip away at it till it went down.

I would also like to ask if the abilities which Stun enemies are functioning properly? It seems to me like when I Stun an enemy it will say Stunned (sometimes twice) but then that enemy will just take the turn anyways. The enemy is supposed to get Stunned and then pass the turn to the next enemy to act, right? Same way it works for the player?

Finally, I wanted to mention that you added a new move to Mami 'Taunt' however this move is not retroactively given to her on older save files so my playthrough still has Mami with 'Slash II' instead. I don't feel like playing through the entire game again right now to solve this, but just figured I would mention it.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I would also like to ask if the abilities which Stun enemies are functioning properly? It seems to me like when I Stun an enemy it will say Stunned (sometimes twice) but then that enemy will just take the turn anyways. The enemy is supposed to get Stunned and then pass the turn to the next enemy to act, right? Same way it works for the player?
Stuns work as intended. Turns are sequential, player-enemy-player-enemy. So even if an enemy gets stunned, the turn is still for the enemy. So stuns are mostly tactical to choose which of the enemies attacks. Otherwise you could just stunlock a boss to death with Mami or Kyouko.
Finally, I wanted to mention that you added a new move to Mami 'Taunt' however this move is not retroactively given to her on older save files so my playthrough still has Mami with 'Slash II' instead. I don't feel like playing through the entire game again right now to solve this, but just figured I would mention it.
You can always replace "slash" in the save file with "taunt". Or if you have the version with console you can type "moves" to grant all moves.
will homura become playable character after clear game? homuhomu
No, she'll have another role at the end of the game.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Stuns work as intended. Turns are sequential, player-enemy-player-enemy. So even if an enemy gets stunned, the turn is still for the enemy. So stuns are mostly tactical to choose which of the enemies attacks. Otherwise you could just stunlock a boss to death with Mami or Kyouko.
Yeah, I figured that was how it worked, I said as much in the comment. I think my issue is I was using Kyoko to stun when I already had the 2nd turn of Mami's stun applied without realizing and it was causing the stuns to be used up faster than I intended because the enemies would pass back and forth. I went back and messed around a bit and everything worked properly so my bad for mentioning it when it was my own fault.

qazqwerr20

Jun 30, 2018
This has been a surprisingly interesting game to play. Each theme having it's own mechanics and gameplay style has been really impressive to go through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Madodev

Johannason

Oct 26, 2017
Updates aren't "refreshing" this thread and pushing it to the top of "Latest Updates". It's odd to have to search to see if there's been a change.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Updates aren't "refreshing" this thread and pushing it to the top of "Latest Updates". It's odd to have to search to see if there's been a change.
I tried reporting the thread with Game Update last week when v0.12 came out.
But it didn't seem to actually do anything. No idea why, I'll try it again.
You can always follow through Itch if you want to remain updated.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I tried reporting the thread with Game Update last week when v0.12 came out.
But it didn't seem to actually do anything. No idea why, I'll try it again.
You can always follow through Itch if you want to remain updated.
I'm pretty sure there was recently a change (just checked, they changed it in January) that increased the time between promotions from 1 week to 2 weeks. Since you do weekly updates, you can only promote every other update.

A bit unfortunate, but the change was put in place to slow down people that were abusing the promotion system with irrelevant and unnecessary updates to keep themselves at the top.

I suppose you could try petitioning the admins to be allowed to do so weekly, but you'd have to talk to them directly about it, and there's no guarantee they will say yes.

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
I'm pretty sure there was recently a change (just checked, they changed it in January) that increased the time between promotions from 1 week to 2 weeks. Since you do weekly updates, you can only promote every other update.

A bit unfortunate, but the change was put in place to slow down people that were abusing the promotion system with irrelevant and unnecessary updates to keep themselves at the top.

I suppose you could try petitioning the admins to be allowed to do so weekly, but you'd have to talk to them directly about it, and there's no guarantee they will say yes.
It's been 4 weeks.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
New update btw.

Huh, if it's been four weeks since it was promoted, it should work fine. Maybe poke a mod or admin about it.
I'll make a ticket. It would be nice to at least get promoted once the full version gets released next week.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Playing version 1.0 bonus and very excited to finally get to play the Pet Play dungeon. You definitely need to turn up the difficulty on this one. I cleared the entire dungeon first try with everyone having less than 40 pet points when I reached the boss. Was able to defeat the boss in a single round of combat by just using everyone's strongest single target attack. I think the enemies need more health or more fights should have 2 or more enemies so they get more chances to act.

Also wanted to point out that in the barn with the dozen or so chests worth of items if you walk into the sightlines of both enemies at the same time you fight only a single enemy in combat but it clears both off the map but if you walk into only 1 of them it is the same combat but only clears the one that saw you. Seemed a bit strange, should maybe have each be tied together into a single encounter with 2 enemies in it the way other groups are.

I'm gonna keep playing around for a bit, I'll let you know if I notice anything else.

Reactions: Madodev

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Playing version 1.0 bonus and very excited to finally get to play the Pet Play dungeon. You definitely need to turn up the difficulty on this one. I cleared the entire dungeon first try with everyone having less than 40 pet points when I reached the boss. Was able to defeat the boss in a single round of combat by just using everyone's strongest single target attack. I think the enemies need more health or more fights should have 2 or more enemies so they get more chances to act.

Also wanted to point out that in the barn with the dozen or so chests worth of items if you walk into the sightlines of both enemies at the same time you fight only a single enemy in combat but it clears both off the map but if you walk into only 1 of them it is the same combat but only clears the one that saw you. Seemed a bit strange, should maybe have each be tied together into a single encounter with 2 enemies in it the way other groups are.

I'm gonna keep playing around for a bit, I'll let you know if I notice anything else.
Did you say petplay?

Let me get my wallet.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes