4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I get an "error while loading file Main.tscm" every time I try to load the project, it then starts crashing
I don't know enough godot to know how to fix this

I am checking before it crashes and the .csv files say to import as keep and not as translation

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I get an "error while loading file Main.tscm" every time I try to load the project, it then starts crashing
I don't know enough godot to know how to fix this

I am checking before it crashes and the .csv files say to import as keep and not as translation
You're opening it in Godot 3.5 right? Not Godot 4.
It should just work once you unzip the source code from the link above and import the project into Godot.

Last edited:

logbed

Feb 10, 2019
anyone know how t get past the crossroads in the petplay section? I'm stuck and don't know where to go

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Are there other games that are made similar to this game but maybe older looking models? I think I seen a q-bee looking game like this

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
anyone know how t get past the crossroads in the petplay section? I'm stuck and don't know where to go
Head to the beach at the left. Then head up or down along it and then go to the right of the screen. That will put you in either the top or bottom of the left pair of fields.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
what about the right pair?
Go to the beach on the left, go to the top, move to the right into the forest and you'll reach thetopleft sector of the crossroad
Go to the topleft corner of that sector and move against the left border, it'll teleport you to the topright sector
Then move to the upper border of the topright sector and you'll end in the bottomright sector

Anime IRL

Nov 23, 2020
If you want to try getting money for this game, I think the best route is to get someone to translate it to nipponese so you can sell it on dlsite. The game itself is very high quality compared to what else is out there. Plus it has tons of fetii. So it'll tempt those with specific fetishes that rarely find the content they want. I know I'm always jonesing for specific weirder content. And EroWitches scratches that itch like no other.

People in japan are way less likely to pirate, so it could very possibly lead to a pretty penny. I think its worth the effort to get it out there. The audience potential is huge.

That said, there is a large degree of randomness on whether a good game succeeds there. But this game has a lot of the qualities that will increase your luck.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes