Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
XMhRqo.jpg

Overview:
Erokin is an Adult Fantasy RPG in development, made by Anduo Games, featuring an elven mercenary named Alda and a succubus in her head named Dala.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: Anduo Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1 Patreon
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Third Crisis
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Win (v0.3 Patreon): - - -

Old Unity v0.2.1:

Patches: *

Thank you Renly_desmos for the sharing the game & banana090 for the patch

2023-05-31 18 25 48.png 2023-05-31 18 26 21.png 2023-05-31 18 27 30.png ENZd77.jpg hF1DCs.jpg hmaYCO.jpg iBCwK1.png KxvOpU.jpg pgKRtD.jpg Pzd6Di.jpg u7CbOX.jpg xA8GQT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 12, 2018
Annnnnd its got a big fat paywall. Not that I mind creators doing this really, but still disappointing regardless. Definitely isn't worth paying for what little content exists so far, and of course, the scenes that are actually paywalled are those regarding the main character, and none of the scenery. Fun.

Edit: Beyond just that as well, its not so much of a game, as it is a scene viewer and a tech demo so far as I can tell. Hard to tell even what type of game its going to be based off this alone, nice tech demo if nothing else.

Last edited:

Runastia

May 11, 2018
damn paywalled scenes? ... time to pray for a blessed soul to gift us the content we want :|

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I think paywalled scenes in a demo version is a bad sign for the future of any game, also it wants at least $10, which is just ridiculous. Whole games are $10 to $15 with hours of gameplay... and here we have a "demo version" which already demands money for what exactly?!... 5 more minutes of gameplay?!

Now I think I just wasted my time for downloading this "game"... Next time I should probably read more comments before downloading.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes