Oct 2, 2018
All of this, on a game, which is a demo, an adult game nonetheless, maybe, just maybe, touch some grass eh?
Oh, absolutely! Because spending time on a demo of an adult game is the epitome of a productive and fulfilling life. Touching grass is so overrated compared to the sheer enlightenment that comes from fictional characters and virtual worlds. How could I have been so blind? Thank you for enlightening me with your profound wisdom.

• Angry
Reactions: rhidongo

KittyCloe

Oct 22, 2022
Oh, absolutely! Because spending time on a demo of an adult game is the epitome of a productive and fulfilling life. Touching grass is so overrated compared to the sheer enlightenment that comes from fictional characters and virtual worlds. How could I have been so blind? Thank you for enlightening me with your profound wisdom.
Yeah, this is kind of the point, you do you.

zen9o

Sep 12, 2017
didn't run well at first, very long initial loading, probably building cache. but worked fine afterwards with limiting fps to 60, 8gb ram 6600rx

Oct 27, 2018
This is there first demo for this project. so of coarse its very early in development.
Optimizations would probably happen by the next release. (would probably be dono-exclusive releases after this)

Nov 7, 2017
The game seems more heavy , probably needs some optimization. Are they even updating the game anytime soon ?
I'm not sold on Unity being a good engine for this. It's pretty rare for a game to perform well in full 3d on unity without putting a lot of work into optimization.

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
too mutch demanding for a demo dlss d'ont help well take too mutch of vram more 6gb vram even with dlss on need texture option and need optimasation

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this light problem? (also happens when picking up a pinup and with the bad ending) Captura de pantalla 2023-07-23 110802.jpg

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
It is possible to run the "bad ending" (probably a temporary bad ending for the game demo) but not to run the "good ending" by talking to the Elf as indicated by pressing "tab". I'm trying to talk to everyone, and even to the Elf supposedly launching the good ending but impossible, the only thing I can do is inspect the scenes. I don't know if this is normal or a bug.

In any case, the game looks very promising and very beautiful graphically, but a very short demo, and I remain very hungry.

Reactions: Jashi_

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I think this game is prolly abandoned. Any news from Devs ? Was a good game for a demo release though .

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sold on Unity being a good engine for this. It's pretty rare for a game to perform well in full 3d on unity without putting a lot of work into optimization.
Well, being able to optimize in Unity is probably a good step to climbing the ladder of being a game developer. That and Unreal. If you can make Unity and Unreal work while pushing them... wew.

I'm not gonna touch this one right now with my lousy laptop 3050 and i5 11400h. Got other bills to pay so, can't just go out and replace it with that MSI with the tuned down 4080 they call a 4090. No desktop for me, my life is too mobile. I'd never get to use it.

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
Did you even bother to spend 5 seconds to look at their patreon?
No 1 - I'm not his Patron subscriber
No 2 - I don't think I can view his progress through Kemono as well
No 3 - I don't know whether they dropped any new release yet. All I find is Erokin v1.0 Public release at itch.io
So what do you expect ?

Last edited:

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I don't even know how to rate the demo version for which you have to pay to get any kind of interactivity. I always welcome 3D games with good visuals. Many complain about optimization, but I can say I had no issues on my 3060 Ti. I'll be waiting for updates.

Overall rating.
Graphics - [♥♥♥♥♡]
Story - [
♡♡♡♡♡]
Optimization - [
♥♥♥♥♡]
Character Editor - [
♡♡♡♡♡]
Gameplay Mechanics - [
♥♡♡♡♡]
Adult Content - [
♡♡♡♡]