4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
that's what I assumed by how high their points are and screenshots.except the trap...I do remember their being a trap menyioned, but the one I thought was the trap isn't?

unless I'm missing something But so far, the mom, the black teacher and the tomboy seem to be the 3 you can bang with this elusive trap maybe

So that's either 8-9 girls(with one of those being a "girl") with either only 3 or 4 you can even kiss after 4 years. Yes since 2020. 1 girl per year? That's....I mean.....okay...? I can't even think if a game here that slow.
The trap is in the anime club.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Ya know. Their other game? Ia2? It’s been going for a couple years now and it’s surprisingly unfinished?

Every single girl I’ve tried to progress with stops before even a kiss. The whole point of the game is being able to progress without an artist holding them back, I expected them to be way further than this.

It really seems like there are 7-8 girls and only 3 of them are even at the point where you even kiss or see boobs

I can only assume the 3 girls with content have a ton of it.

Maybe the problem with this isn’t the artist…? Idk
Its been awhile since I've played ia2 but you could progress to actual sex with the mom and tomboy, and I think the trap?
The mom even has impregnation.
that's what I assumed by how high their points are and screenshots.except the trap...I do remember their being a trap menyioned, but the one I thought was the trap isn't?

unless I'm missing something But so far, the mom, the black teacher and the tomboy seem to be the 3 you can bang with this elusive trap maybe

So that's either 8-9 girls(with one of those being a "girl") with either only 3 or 4 you can even kiss after 4 years. Yes since 2020. 1 girl per year? That's....I mean.....okay...? I can't even think if a game here that slow.
IA2: Cock Hero Adventure [v.2.4.9] [Tribe]
is this the game u talking about?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes