4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Xd happy 3rd year anniversary since the last build release.
1707751726431.png

At this point I just come here once in a blue moon to check comments. Artist basically kneecapped the game with their artwork making speed if the devs are to be believed and then we got the patreon death spiral of less money no updates even less money etc etc.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Xd happy 3rd year anniversary since the last build release.
View attachment 3348504

At this point I just come here once in a blue moon to check comments. Artist basically kneecapped the game with their artwork making speed if the devs are to be believed and then we got the patreon death spiral of less money no updates even less money etc etc.
yeah they'd rather work on their loli-shotacon incest game than this. honestly at this point they should just let it die as it's obvious they'd rather not work on it anymore

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Either Im hallucinating or does the discord messages look like the previous discussion in this thread in regards of update size ? because that shit was said back in mid 2022.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Either Im hallucinating or does the discord messages look like the previous discussion in this thread in regards of update size ? because that shit was said back in mid 2022.
could be before it was nuked but i took that screenshot only yesterday

Back

Aug 3, 2017
nuked 2023 like it never happened that's wild
Gives a new meaning to leap year, right? Lol.

Anyway, just wanted to comment that for what was already developed, the dev team gave us a nice game. I recall that it was fun, the art was nice, and there was actual gameplay. Hence why people wanted to see more progress made for it. However, by their own admission (after dangling promises for so long), the game has clearly been left by the wayside. Though I'm not interested in their other game as it takes an entirely different tone and with themes starkly different than this one (but respecting anyone that do), I still wish them all the best.

Correct me if I'm wrong, my understanding of the reasons why the game is essentially abandoned was that updates were being held up due to the hired artist (when they could afford it) was taking on too many commissions elsewhere and that the team wanted to focus on their other game (that actually makes them money) more. That's fair, I could understand that as they need to generate some income for themselves. Still, I wish they respected their fanbase of the game more by having more forthright communication with everyone. I just never understood why they couldn't just make incremential updates to the game itself and inject the art later on like how some other teams have done (e.g. SoC). Many people offered a number of very viable, if imperfect, solutions regarding the art front over the years. But I digress.

Sadly, for a long time now it's evident that this game is dead until -- and IF -- the team picks it up again in the future. Welp, it's been nice hanging out with you all and reading everyone's comments in the past few years. Y'all have fun and be safe now. Hope to see more of everyone in other threads. Take care.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Still, I wish they respected their fanbase of the game more by having more forthright communication with everyone. I just never understood why they couldn't just make incremential updates to the game itself and inject the art later on like how some other teams have done (e.g. SoC).
that's what we've been telling them on Discord when it became clear that it was dead. hell even just regularly posting updates that it's still being worked on instead of the silence we got. Hydro is also not checking in here anymore cause he got butthurt over the Insexual Awakening 2 thread getting near instanuked.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Gives a new meaning to leap year, right? Lol.

Anyway, just wanted to comment that for what was already developed, the dev team gave us a nice game. I recall that it was fun, the art was nice, and there was actual gameplay. Hence why people wanted to see more progress made for it. However, by their own admission (after dangling promises for so long), the game has clearly been left by the wayside. Though I'm not interested in their other game as it takes an entirely different tone and with themes starkly different than this one (but respecting anyone that do), I still wish them all the best.

Correct me if I'm wrong, my understanding of the reasons why the game is essentially abandoned was that updates were being held up due to the hired artist (when they could afford it) was taking on too many commissions elsewhere and that the team wanted to focus on their other game (that actually makes them money) more. That's fair, I could understand that as they need to generate some income for themselves. Still, I wish they respected their fanbase of the game more by having more forthright communication with everyone. I just never understood why they couldn't just make incremential updates to the game itself and inject the art later on like how some other teams have done (e.g. SoC). Many people offered a number of very viable, if imperfect, solutions regarding the art front over the years. But I digress.

Sadly, for a long time now it's evident that this game is dead until -- and IF -- the team picks it up again in the future. Welp, it's been nice hanging out with you all and reading everyone's comments in the past few years. Y'all have fun and be safe now. Hope to see more of everyone in other threads. Take care.
The way the soc does this is not necessary, it’s a bad example. otherwise I agree

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes