Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ImagePatre.jpg

Overview:
One more great adventure for our hero Eroman. He's walking around the city during a perfect day. Meet different girls and help them in various tasks to get laid. Use W A S D to move, E for action. To select action click on the button with name on the item to use it.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-04
Release Date: 2020-09-04
Developer: Eroman -
Censored: No
Version: Full Version
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - -
Win x32: - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

Thanks for the links BaasB - 毛皮でほしかった

Last edited by a moderator:

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
He did a very long series called fuckerman. A flash animation with a dude with a bag over his head that tries to figure out puzzles

edit: if you go to the website that is linked on the op, it gives instructions in the comments on how to "win"
he's not the dev, the game is similar tho

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Love that the dude that facepalmed me for not knowing the dev got Fuckerman and Eroman confused.
Glorious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He did a very long series called fuckerman. A flash animation with a dude with a bag over his head that tries to figure out puzzles

edit: if you go to the website that is linked on the op, it gives instructions in the comments on how to "win"
Wrong dev.

Fuckerman and Eroman are 2 different people.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
How do you save your game ?
The only thing I've managed to accomplish so far is to pick up some money lying around on the second floor, but after that and some wandering around, I can't figure out how to progress. Haven't been able to use the LMB for anything yet.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
How do you save your game ?
The only thing I've managed to accomplish so far is to pick up some money lying around on the second floor, but after that and some wandering around, I can't figure out how to progress. Haven't been able to use the LMB for anything yet.
There's not enough content to save anything, you'll be done in 30 minutes tops.
Also, forget LMB, just use the E key for everything.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
His other release is just one click away...
The introduction is my more Twistty really did not want to post this release (refuse to call this a game...)

XAmsterdamX

Jul 8, 2019
i got the wheel disk then what?
In the car workshop you can use scissors to take the buttons from the wall, and use this to fix the broken control panel in the room next to it. Now you can enter the room where there is a tire. However, I haven't figured out yet how to switch on the machine that combines them.

In the same room as the tire there is also a paper bag, which you can use to help the lady in the park pick up her groceries. She has sex with you in the elevator, after which she gives you a gold bar.

That's where I'm stuck now. The pawn shop doesn't accept the gold, I can't combine the tire and disk, and I don't know how to use the vise (which is in the same room as the bag and tire).

Last edited:

buinam22593

Sep 7, 2019
In the car workshop you can use scissors to take the buttons from the wall, and use this to fix the broken control in the room next to it. Now you can enter the room where there is a tire. However, I haven't figured out yet how to switch on the machine that combines them.

In the same room as the tire there is also a paper bag, which you can use to help the lady in the park pick up her groceries. She has sex with you in the elevator, after which she gives you a gold bar.

That's where I'm stuck now. The pawn shop doesn't accept the gold, I can't combine the tire and disk, and I don't know how to use the vise (which is in the same room as the bag and tire).
take to gold back to Auto Repair, use the vise to cut the gold to piece then go to Pawn shop to get the money and fuck the sale girl.
However, i stuck there =))

unun

Dec 19, 2018
take to gold back to Auto Repair, use the vise to cut the gold to piece then go to Pawn shop to get the money and fuck the sale girl.
However, i stuck there =))
Take key from reception then open drawer in the hotel. Then take soap from cafe for sunscreen

Reactions: buinam22593

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Here I am thinking I'm actually gonna get a 'real' Unreal Engine game but turns out it's some shitty HTML rubbish.

mod_aroonp

Apr 9, 2018
Take key from reception then open drawer in the hotel. Then take soap from cafe for sunscreen
after you give sunscreen. you can in the house for fuck girl. after fuck you can see the key on the floor to open kicthen.
and you get vodka from here and give vodka to seucrity

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote