• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
anyone can tell me how to fuck the girls? if i click on "6 things" nothing hapend, and then i go to the girls select again

TY

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
anyone can tell me how to fuck the girls? if i click on "6 things" nothing hapend, and then i go to the girls select again

TY
Well, since the game is supposed to continue with the actual scenes after finding all of the differences, my bet is on... You perhaps maybe possibly perchance somehow forgetting to apply the r18 patch, hmmmm? Which should be in the download, btw...
It is also mentioned on the 1st page, btw... *wink*

You should probs use the updated one since someone already went to the trouble of linking it [https://f95zone.to/threads/erophone-final-creamcatgame.80945/page-2#post-5672986] here.
Just an idea. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitmaster

Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
Well, since the game is supposed to continue with the actual scenes after finding all of the differences, my bet is on... You perhaps maybe possibly perchance somehow forgetting to apply the r18 patch, hmmmm? Which should be in the download, btw...
It is also mentioned on the 1st page, btw... *wink*

You should probs use the updated one since someone already went to the trouble of linking it [https://f95zone.to/threads/erophone-final-creamcatgame.80945/page-2#post-5672986] here.
Just an idea. :)
you are my hero, my english is very bad, sorry and TY so much s2

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The baddest story mode I've played in the months I've been here, practically doesn't exist, is this dating sim?

THE THINKER

May 26, 2017
my god the main character is just a dick head lmao. is it me or games like these always have a asshole mc

death821

Jun 29, 2018
Could anyone tell me where 8th (and final) difference is with the 'Doctor' (horned demonness)? Honestly, I feel like I've clicked every pixel onscreen, but no dice... These are the seven I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: So... You can actually use the 'Flashlight' button on your mobile, which reveals a not-yet-found difference for a short while. Nice I found about it...near the end lol. Btw, it's the panties here, which only show for a second or so every five seconds as she is moving her legs... Oh well.
zoom in panty

MR2Phvtm

Jan 8, 2021
hey im not really good with techs, but i was wondering if you guys can help me how to add the dlc to the game?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Wow the MC is an enormous asshole.
Then there will be a great "reveal" / "twist" for you at the end as to why he is doing what he's doing, when you complete the game (last girl)...

Great, as in "Great"... lol

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Then there will be a great "reveal" / "twist" for you at the end as to why he is doing what he's doing, when you complete the game (last girl)...

Great, as in "Great"... lol
It doesn't explain tearing the gynoid's limbs off.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It doesn't explain tearing the gynoid's limbs off.
:unsure:
...I mean, essentially, she *did* pretend to be a monster girl / supernatural girl by applying the same kind of illusion. Even though she was "just" a pleasure-bot.
Actions must have consequences...
...or there probably are a number of similarly not-at-all-far-fetched reasons why he'd done that... Yeah... Probably... Totally not playing devil's advocate here...

...well all right, he is a dick.

ARandomLoner

Apr 13, 2021
What do i do after going to "StandaloneWindows64" ? Didn't get what you meant when you said " copy the bundle file ".
Dont know if you already found it but you put both files in StandaloneWindows64 in the game files:
(Erophone/Erophone_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows64)
and then just start the game

Reactions: berzag

siphung953

Aug 7, 2020
Anybody encountered this bug? I hardly find any difference here and the flash on the phone doesn't seem to be working

1620806743603.png

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
"Romance" and "teasing" are very misleading tags. Both of those should just be replaced with "Rape."

Reactions: zoltun
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes