• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
Dont know if you already found it but you put both files in StandaloneWindows64 in the game files:
(Erophone/Erophone_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows64)
and then just start the game
both definition:
used for emphasis to refer to two people or things
there are 14 files there.
just in case i copied all of them to the Erophone folder, the Erophone_Data and in aa folder and didn't work.
Hate to be that guy but how do you apply the 18+ patch.
I know right, i usually can get by with some weird instruction but this takes the cake, i have never seen such god awful instructions.

JUST TELL US THIS:
GO TO FILE X AND COPY Y
GO TO FILE Z and PASTE

god fucking dam it.....

ARandomLoner

Apr 13, 2021
both definition:
used for emphasis to refer to two people or things
there are 14 files there.
just in case i copied all of them to the Erophone folder, the Erophone_Data and in aa folder and didn't work.

I know right, i usually can get by with some weird instruction but this takes the cake, i have never seen such god awful instructions.

JUST TELL US THIS:
GO TO FILE X AND COPY Y
GO TO FILE Z and PASTE

god fucking dam it.....
All right then I will do as you want.
Got to the StandaloneWindows64 folder in the 18+ patch and copy both files.
- - -
(Thats the 18+ Patch for those who need it)
Then paste them in the StandaloneWindows64 folder in the game. (The pic shows how to get there)
Not that hard right ;)
And I hope this helped you or anyone that struggles with it. (And sorry if there is any misspelling)

NoDice

May 26, 2020
This is an example of, or rather proof of, Japanese men being deranged to the point of lunacy!
Nice graphics. FUCK what a shitty way to use it. Lousy game and I agree, sick ideas.
Defs are actually Chinese, and for some reason they're really into some fucked up stuff. Or rather, put these weird fetishes into seemingly normal games. One I can think of is Mirror, gore scene with no warning whatsoever.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- - -
Then paste them in the StandaloneWindows64 folder in the game. (The pic shows how to get there)
Not that hard right ;)
And I hope this helped you or anyone that struggles with it. (And sorry if there is any misspelling)
Thanks - added extra links to your post and updated the OP (y)

Reactions: ARandomLoner

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Is there an automatic way for the game to play? Kind've annoying having to use a mouse everytime I want the animation to play, especially when it gets kind've weird on how clicking and holding works.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest version of the game should have autoplay...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EroPhone 1.0.17 with adult patch -

Edit - Oh and if anyone is interested...

EroPhone OST -

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The latest version of the game should have autoplay...
EroPhone 1.0.17 with adult patch -

Edit - Oh and if anyone is interested...

EroPhone OST -
Thanks - added to the OP(y)

a214490

Jun 28, 2020
Surprised to see such gorgeous Live2D animation and story telling appeared in such format, hoping the studio will keep releasing new games with this kind of style and effort... The art is God Tier.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
wtf is the point with this thing? The 1st card/scene, I can click th ephone on the bed and the counter increments...but nothing else. And with the mixed Chinese on screen...I dunno what I'm even looking for

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Been a while since I played, and now the community hub seems to be age gated (most you could just open in a browser without signing in) but the I was following.

Edit - The guides list of spots...

Last edited:

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Not that hard right ;)
I was wondering if you could make a small video for this because i have been trying for the last thirty mintues to get my game uncensored but still am failing at doing that goal.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes