EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_5.png

Overview:
EroSquad is a cyberpunk side-scrolling-shooter in the vein of Azur Lane and Final Gear. Command a squad of cybernetically enhanced soldiers with different weapons from artillery to rifles to swords. Build up enough kills and you can perform an Override attack with special lewd animations to destroy enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-05
Release Date: 2021-07-26
Developer: So Adult Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

1.png https___thcf7.redgifs.com_IllfatedMilkyDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Side-scroller, animated scenes, cyberpunk, monster girls... just like during the golden age of video arcade games,
I have to say this is a breath of fresh air. (y)

Last edited:

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Not bad. the controls are a bit weird at first but you can get used to it even if i think there could be some improvements here and there

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I do not like it too much. It is all action as advertised but the sex scenes are very mellow and vanila. I mean if I wanted to game I am sure this can be something interesting but I have better arcade games in my computer.

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Well to be fair, this is a 0.4.1 version, basically a demo at this point.

And for a demo, I think it shows a lot of promise! Sure, it's buggy, controls can be wonky, but the quality of the game and its direction seems high so I'm personally very interested to see where it goes!

D

Deleted member 192287

I played 3hrs and I think this game needs a little more work and love but 100% apk version would be awesome for mobile