Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Game works fine for me
Gz you're one who happens to have the outdated version on the PC and then the right version.
You should update your PC. You can count on it no longer working when you get the latest on what you need for the game .

Rev1lent

Jun 18, 2021
There are a lot of mistakes in this game. Either the character gets stuck, then the enemy freezes and becomes immortal, then when choosing an improvement, the game freezes ... And all this for the sake of a 2 H-scene? well, I do not :rolleyes:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Am I supposed to be able to do anything other than move them around and hope they attack? I move the characters near the enemy and they shoot for a short term then just stop. Seems to me it'd be better to allow the player to control the attack, and maybe do a little more.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Can't capture the gynoid. Container takes 0 damage, the characters don't even fire at the drones, and on the off chance the drones wander into your area of attack while you're hitting the health thing they don't even acknowledge any damage.

Tried a different mission, ended up running into another captured gynoid anyway along with two invincible enemies that just beam spammed me to death.

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Anyone know if the have any other social media? Can't find them anywhere besides that patreon link and it has no info there either.