ryuzuki2

Aug 10, 2016
Update seems to be mostly on the gameplay related side from messing around with it myself. I didn't play last update but I assume the other characters automatically following the one you control is new. Game seems to hardlock now though under certain circumstances.

If your characters are still attacking the health container right before the transition to next stage, they'll refuse to move even after they destroyed it and your controls are locked because I'm assuming the animation where they run off-screen to the next stage isn't supposed to be interrupted.

Blue suit girl's super seems to be programmed to fire forever until it can't hit anything, but this also now hardlocks the boss if you use it on her since she won't stop firing it at her and you can't go and overdrive the boss to finish the fight.

Blue-haired girl's attack also doesn't damage the hostage container now for some reason.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Looks good from the videos. I get happy for a moment when I see more devs become involved with adult games with decent projects.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Interesting gameplay premise, good art, but can't get anywhere because the game seems to softlock whenever I finish a room with those purple barrels/batteries(?).

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Female protag? Male protag? A whole squad of soldier protags? How many protags are there?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
work for me not error !

According to google and which have the same problem you have now used outdated version to program the game. I can't get the old version installed because I already have the latest version on it. Heist here is an extra folder to get the game to run unless people have not properly monitored their system, they can play it with luck .

Last edited: