• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Hey,,, Is the dev here?
I have an observation on your work.

I was really in love with your artwork and story. Even 3-4 years earlier, your artwork was great but not improving with time. I really loved
Pine Falls
and
Dusklight Manor..
But considering it's 2024, these(later VN) are not that better.
Also stop making major split which is resulting in Immature ending in all your games. It's getting boring.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
11ass195.jpg

Good news, Episode 11 of Erotica is 95% completed and it will become available in 2 days, on the 8th of March. There are some loose ends left to tie but other than that everything is in order and ready to be played.
Full info about it in just 2 days, have a great day!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so it goes as expected, riley's sister wants to be exclusive with mc.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone,
Episode 11 of Erotica is now available for download to Tier 1+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android, along with the walkthrough at this link :
This Episode brings a lot of story progression, mainly centered around Heather and Riley but also a bit of Lilly. So depending on which one of the girls you are with, you're going to get more content with that girl. Since Heather didn't have enough content yet, there are a lot of choices to improve your relationship with her but things aren't going to be made official with her yet, meaning that the "Love" stat for her is not yet obtainable.
In this one there is no side story progression with Harper or with Chloe and Emma but we do get the unplanned ending with Clara. I feel I must repeat myself every time I bring her up, but her "ending" is mostly for testing purposes for a new way of doing the sexual scenes. This means that her "ending" is not at all the mold for future endings, except for the way her sexual scene is done. Clara has next to no story but she is an interesting character and I received a lot of good feedback regarding her mature looks. I also needed to test this new way of doing things first before rolling it out for more important characters, such as Riley, Lilly, etc. So, since I had to work on animations and the script side to test this way, I thought I might as well pick an existing character and give her this content so it doesn't go to waste while testing it on random characters that would never make it to the game.
With that said, if you happen to check out her ending and encounter issues/bugs or have suggestions, or just if you simply find it a great improvement your feedback would be greatly appreciated. You can let me know here in a comment, send a message to me or let me know on discord :
Since Episode 11 doesn't feature any of the side stories, know that Episode 12 will feature both of them including Harper's ending.
Download links for easy access to the games :
Tier 2 :
Tier 1 :
Tier 0 :
Freedom Tier :
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well players haven't gotten milf ending since nursing so it is about time.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240314_060301_427.jpg

Did you know that in Clara's "ending" sexual scene there is a hidden stat that can lead to male/female orgasm? Depending on how much "effort" you put into it, one or both of the above buttons can pop up, which once pressed leads to an orgasm animation. I thought about making the buttons permanent and only become colored once you reached the stat requirements but I wanted to keep the screen as clean as possible so the scene can be better enjoyed.
Clara's ending has 3 positions that you can choose from, each of them with 3 camera angles, 2 foreplay animations and 3 orgasm animations. There are also 3 "getting ready" animations for each position, one for every camera angle. That's a total of 23 animations at 30 FPS(30 separate images), meaning 690 images rendered just for that scene alone. Harper is going to get more than that in the next Episode, just because we love her more.
There is still some work to do on the UI of these scenes, but I think they're perfect for Erotica and all of it's endings. So each of the girls is going to get one of these scenes, really hyped about that

Reactions: yandex and Virgil_

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240320_144320_906.jpg

Development of Episode 12 is going great so far, this one will be more focused on Harper and her ending, Maddison as well as Chloe and Emma. Maddison is more of a special case, she's also going to get an ending but it's probably not the one that you are thinking of... Her ending is going to take place in a future Episode, right now only the side stories are going to start getting story endings.
ETA for Episode 12 is 10th of April, or around that date. Will keep you posted with more info in the coming days.
Have a great day!

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Cool. You announce the release date of episode 12, and we still don't have episode 11. By the way, your work is going great.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes