3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
The best DanielsK game in a while. Still follows his same formula but it's quite enjoyable. Reminiscent of Lancaster boarding house(which is probably his best)
Same, I didn't really care for the last 2 but everything before that was great I thought. Gotta admire his work ethic too. Never misses a beat.

Reactions: yandex

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am glad that its not the "isolated" theme again
well dm was isolated with some runs to town but still had big area, rm started isolated but eventually got bigger, lbh was just university area mostly, nbtp was similar to dm, pf had whole town (isolated but still big) and mga had whole big city.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know I said I wasn't going to play this, but I caved in and played it.

And I have to say I really like it a lot
So of course, now I'm waiting for the story to turn into some paranormal bullshit.
And break my heart.
I can break your heart with just a few words, so no need to wait for some paranormal bullshit. :p

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
well dm was isolated with some runs to town but still had big area, rm started isolated but eventually got bigger, lbh was just university area mostly, nbtp was similar to dm, pf had whole town (isolated but still big) and mga had whole big city.
The isolated theme that I am talking about has nothing to do with how big or small the area is , even if the area is as wide as a whole planet , if you are the only guy and there are only like 2 or 3 women with you then it still isolated. Look at the 4th picture in the OP I think you'll understand what I mean

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The isolated theme that I am talking about has nothing to do with how big or small the area is , even if the area is as wide as a whole planet , if you are the only guy and there are only like 2 or 3 women with you then it still isolated. Look at the 4th picture in the OP I think you'll understand what I mean
well on every game except on dm and rm has had other guys.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes