• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

laynecobain38

Jun 11, 2019
View attachment 2643170

Overview:
You are a young man that just finished college with nothing to do. Your reclusive uncle George finally decided to go back into the world, leaving for a long vacation of a few months and offering you the easy job of house sitting for him while he is away. You jump at the opportunity to earn some easy money and live in a new place, one last period of fun and parties before real life starts. You visited him a few more times when you were younger but lost touch with everyone you knew there. As soon as you approach the town line, you recognize a young girl named Riley and quickly renew your friendship with her. She is in a bad spot at the moment so you offer her a temporary place to stay in exchange for showing you around and introducing you to her friends... You soon meet her best friend, the spontaneous Lilly, her step sister, the evil Heather as well as a bunch of other people, each with their own story and unique personality.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-18
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (Ep.2): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Ep.2): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough (Ep.1) -
Walkthrough (Ep.2) - Multi-mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2643163 View attachment 2643164 View attachment 2643165 View attachment 2643166 View attachment 2643167 View attachment 2643168 View attachment 2643169
View attachment 2643170

Overview:
You are a young man that just finished college with nothing to do. Your reclusive uncle George finally decided to go back into the world, leaving for a long vacation of a few months and offering you the easy job of house sitting for him while he is away. You jump at the opportunity to earn some easy money and live in a new place, one last period of fun and parties before real life starts. You visited him a few more times when you were younger but lost touch with everyone you knew there. As soon as you approach the town line, you recognize a young girl named Riley and quickly renew your friendship with her. She is in a bad spot at the moment so you offer her a temporary place to stay in exchange for showing you around and introducing you to her friends... You soon meet her best friend, the spontaneous Lilly, her step sister, the evil Heather as well as a bunch of other people, each with their own story and unique personality.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-18
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (Ep.2): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Ep.2): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough (Ep.1) -
Walkthrough (Ep.2) - Multi-mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2643163 View attachment 2643164 View attachment 2643165 View attachment 2643166 View attachment 2643167 View attachment 2643168 View attachment 2643169
when I downloaded the 2 apk's it said, after finishing the first episode you install the other apk and uninstall episode 1 .
But no saves in the game menu and because I uninstalled the first episode the save files in my storage where also deleted. So that sucks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1692262619290.png
Erotica Episode 4

This Episode brings 340 new images, new voice files, new music tracks, new sound effects, three main story branches for you to choose from as well as solid relationship development (depending on your choice). At the end of Episode 3 you are faced with a three option choice which will influence Episode 4. Most of the content is in these choices, so I can say that this is the most complex choice so far as it can lead to multiple stat increases or decreases.

Episode 4 was supposed to bring an extra special sex scene but it just grew so large, there simply wasn't enough time for it to be featured in this episode. But that doesn't mean that there's no spice in it, far from it.

Also fixed some bugs, noticed there was a bug regarding money so that's fixed now. It's not a big one but it could create problems in the future, got it in time so now we will adjust accordingly.

1692262631377.png

pisode 4 brings a new photoshoot by Maddison
But that's not all, this photoshoot also brings a good dose of intrigue and story development... Not to mention the hot photos that Maddison takes.

1692262709133.png

Damn, that's one hot photoshoot right there...

(Maddison came up with the body oil idea, not bad)

1692262758259.png
1692262782996.png

Erotica Episode 4 - Status Update
I think Riley looks really good in that one, what do you think?
Episode 4: there are a lot of story developments and a lot of goodies to be had in this one,
it will probably also bring some juicy sexual content.

1692262647125.png

Reactions: Ghostly

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Erotica [Ep. 5] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Erotica [Ep. 4] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -
Uh... where's the GoFile and Pixeldrain links? Dropmefiles is slow as fuck and yourfilestore is even slower.
Please use the good upload sites, my friend. IDK why you even bother with mixdrop. It's the absolute WORST.
Thanks for the compressed file, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Uh... where's the GoFile and Pixeldrain links? Dropmefiles is slow as fuck and yourfilestore is even slower.
Please use the good upload sites, my friend. IDK why you even bother with mixdrop. It's the absolute WORST.
Thanks for the compressed file, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
They got DMCA'd last time. With those first 2 I know they will stay.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Erotica-DANIELSK-EP4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Always??
Not today.
No need to be like that. The VN just leaked last night (my time) and I woke up at 0500hrs just to get going on it. There's no fairy dust that auto-updates code, it does take a few hours so give me some credit and cut me some slack... at a minimum.

"Not today." pffft. The mod's "SaveFixer" is updated every single damn day, so folks can always use that if desired. :p

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
No need to be like that. The VN just leaked last night (my time) and I woke up at 0500hrs just to get going on it. There's no fairy dust that auto-updates code, it does take a few hours so give me some credit and cut me some slack... at a minimum.

"Not today." pffft. The mod's "SaveFixer" is updated every single damn day, so folks can always use that if desired. :p
Hold your horses.
Isn't adressed to you.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes